• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy 1P-LSD Thread - Volume 2

Has anyone else seen that a certain uk vendor is going to be selling vials of liquid 1p soon? I feel that there's more of a chance of potency loss due to it being liquid would I be right in saying this?

This makes perfect sense to me.
The LSD of my youth was the only acid I ever had. I got to the point of ego death, but fought like mad trying to hold on to any form of comfort from my normal life. I didn't know not to be afraid, or that I would soon return with a new objective view on those very things I hold dear and seek comfort from.

My social circle is small and my computer skill is even smaller. So as a result, I will never get to experience anything like that again, and I hate it.

You can register an account on BL but not google 1P-LSD and basically do the same?

Most clearnet vendors accept bank transfer so no additional computer skills are needed, besides registering an account with a vendor site and filling out your address, so there's no reason why you can't experience it again buddy.

Tip: Never say never and don't presume you can't do anything, let go of irrational fear of technology.
Even very complex tasks are easy when you divide them in simple steps if you google and follow step by step instructions or a youtube tutorial.

Best of luck!

*But beware... and this is not even funny anymore.. (it is) but some people now view me as a 'computer expert' and this means I should also automatically know everything about anything electronic..

They say: 'but you are good at this stuff..' and then proceed to ask me things like 'how to set the time on a 20 year old microwave with buttons that do not have any markings on them'... or 'if I would enjoy installing a non brand networked camera with a manual in what I presume to be Cantonese / Chinese on their windows 95 computer.'

This could possibbly be some sort of hell.. somebody must be laughing their ass off, sending some of these freak requests my way, there are too many...​

@Seph dont know why it would, if it were stored in a cool, dark (and I almost said dry) place.

I was just thinking if you're keeping it for a long period of time using it bit by bit then there's the higher potential for reduced potency , I emailed the vendor and they said it would be in 100 dose vials (which I guess is 10ml) but my thought trail of the reduced potency was started because a few days ago I read the information given out with sandox's delysid (LSD) vials and it said that it needed to be used within 2 days of opening , although would they have known to store it in all the protective manners?

Do you know how much was in those delysid vials? ;) I've seen pictures if delysid ampules (the not re-closable break of glass kind) so perhaps due to oxidation? But also saw brown amber bottles which would probably be fine to store. from what I've read aand heard liquid would be good to store for years.

There was even a post a while ago from a girl who's grandmother died and they found a suitcase full with pictures of her touring with bands, turned out gran was quite the groupie, also a jar with sugar cubes with some still very potent acid and a bottle of ludes, the legendary Lemons also still very potent...

But I vaguely remember reading the (original LL) 1P-LSD tabs to have a protective coating of some sort.. So that might be something to look into.

But 90% from what I gather is if you chuck tabs in a zip bag and trow them in a drawer it stays good for years if you don't get very hot seasons or something.. I put the plastic bags or still sealed mylar of various materials in envelopes for 'archival purposes' for each group, trypts, phens, stims, dissos and put those in big ziplock bags with some anti moisture pads from supplements that come in pots you know the kind and trow it in a drawer, no problems whatsoever!

Edit:
Here is the answer from a more repuitable source than the one of we found grans suitcase: https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_article2.shtml

An unopened, brown-glass vial of 1951 Sandoz LSD-25 (Delysid) was contributed to a gathering in celebration of Albert Hofmann's 100th birthday. The vial had been in the possession of a single person for the last 30+ years, stored casually, mostly in darkness

Storage & Degradation
Although the vial was completely sealed, without cracks, one of the major questions was whether there would be significant loss of potency by degradation as a result of the 55 years that had passed since it was manufactured. After trying it, the predominant opinion among the more than 70 participants and observers was that there was no detectable loss in potency. This was the clearest result from the reported experiment: air-tight brown glass appears to be a very effective long-term storage method for LSD. After 55 years, stored at varying room temperatures, the LSD seemed to be fully potent.

Conversely (do you say that in this contect?) I have had blotters from the same even laid sheet of AL-LAD not hit me hard at all, while the next time 1 and a half had me floored, I think digestion or other factors than degradation or uneven dosage are at play, like benzodiazepine use, and set and setting although I don't know if that really accounts for the occasional bombshell of a trip from one or two of these tabs, this apparently is also true for 1P-LSD

Last edited:
Do you know how much was in those delysid vials? ;) I've seen pictures if delysid ampules (the not re-closable break of glass kind) so perhaps due to oxidation? But also saw brown amber bottles which would probably be fine to store. from what I've read aand heard liquid would be good to store for years.

Delysid existed in two different formats:

a) swetened tablets containing 25 micrograms, and
b) 100 micrograms in a h2o 1mL solution (1mL ampoules)

I really doubt any Delysid solution is still active nowadays unless it has been stored in very low temperatures (<-20ºC) and kept away from UV light (an amber vial can help with this) and moisture.

Ok but did you read this?
https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_article2.shtml
obviously it wasnt a 100microgams ampule they shared there at Alberts 109th birthday, but it was 55 years old Sandoz looks like an amber vial in an extra container more to protect it from breaking I suspect.

Have you had good acid degrade and become inactive before? I suspect that only happens in warm climate conditions not the occasional 25*C spring day in europe or Switserland for that matter..

Last edited:
You can register an account on BL but not google 1P-LSD and basically do the same?

Most clearnet vendors accept bank transfer so no additional computer skills are needed, besides registering an account with a vendor site and filling out your address, so there's no reason why you can't experience it again buddy.

Tip: Never say never and don't presume you can't do anything, let go of irrational fear of technology.
Even very complex tasks are easy when you divide them in simple steps if you google and follow step by step instructions or a youtube tutorial.

Best of luck!

Thanks man.
I think my biggest problem is living under the laws in New York city. You cant even drive over 25mph without getting your picture taken and a hefty ticket sent in the mail.
I can't imagine a package shipped overseas from a chemical company would get hear without trouble.:\

As I get some time, I will compile the facts, anecdotal experiences, and other wiki-worthy elements from the first B&D, and place them here, in this post, proceeding the introduction.

It's interesting to note these last few years have seen a huge availability of novel lysergamides, to include AL-LAD, LSZ, 1P-LSD, and just recently, ETH-LAD. As these lysergamides have much in common, and often use each other as a basis of comparison, especially to LSD, I've linked to their respective B&D's as well.

There is an unproven theory that 1P-LSD is a pro-drug of LSD, that is, LSD is a metabolite of 1P-LSD.

Threshold dosages of 1P-LSD begin around 25ug, with 100ug considered a normal dosage for someone with no tolerance. Others require 200ug to achieve the same "satisfaction."

Some people are unable to experience LSD-like effects with 1P-LSD, and it's believed to be a result of their particular metabolism.

Eating after ingesting 1P-LSD more often than not seems to enhance the substance's effects, at the expense of a bloated sensation.

Typical duration of effect for a 100ug dose seems to be around 6 – 8 hours, with the peak occurring around the second hour through the fourth hour. Some people have noted that 1P-LSD can be felt as soon as fifteen minutes after ingesting it (first alerts).

Using Ehrlich reagent on 1P-LSD yields no immediate result, but after 2-4 hours, it has been reported that the expected color change occurs, to a light pinkish purple.

More to come...

Great overview other than quoting the 6-8hrs meme from a few early testers - I've seen increasing amounts of longer reports and it would be rare to be truely baseline in this period - 1p- almost always comes in the 8-12hr slot that LSD does which isn't surpring given it is probably LSD that is the active component at the end of the day. 8-12hrs for LSD is a range - meaning some always got through in 8hr although most got a bit longer some beyond 12 and in fact although 8hr was usually the low end quote wiki puts it for 6-12hrs for LSD. Some is down to metabolism and how people meassure out the drawn out period beyond acute effects

But 90% from what I gather is if you chuck tabs in a zip bag and trow them in a drawer it stays good for years if you don't get very hot seasons or something.. I put the plastic bags or still sealed mylar of various materials in envelopes for 'archival purposes' for each group, trypts, phens, stims, dissos and put those in big ziplock bags with some anti moisture pads from supplements that come in pots you know the kind and trow it in a drawer, no problems whatsoever!

As long as that drawer is dry - light moisture the major risks.

RE food; anyone tried consuming the 1P along with some fat/oil? Read it might be more fat soluble than standard acid

Ill be getting some tomorrow. I havent had a psychedelic since i took AMT a few years back, would 50mcg or 75 mcg be a good starting point?

Im looking to reach a point where im pretty high, mild to moderate visuals but where im still in control. If anyone can help thanks.

I think that's too small a dose. You should be looking at minimum 100 mcg. From my experience with this dose I was pretty high with moderate visuals.

Thanks. Think youre probably right after ive read more trip reports. Think ill drop 50 then another 50, 60-90 minutes later.

Ill report back!

Do any of you's know what the most recent batch of 1p is like from a popular reptile based lab ?

I found 2 a bit too intense, had to down a load of brandy to feel a bit more back to normal.

thats what a friend of mine who double dropped the last batch of 1p i got said, he had to go to bed an hour in because the come was hitting to strong for what he expected at least, once he was up tho it was sound for him so ill take it as this batch , so far, is gonna be equally as strong :)

So I was reading elsewhere that there is a theory that eating fatty foods before ingesting this drug or maybe eating them right after ingesting this drug increases the intensity dramatialy.....which after all the discussion with metabolism of 1P this is intriguing to me

That said I believe next weekend I going to try 200mcg of 1P with a large order of mcdonalds French frys.....it has been at least 8 weeks since I've had any psychs so my tolerance should be baseline.....I will report back.....any speculation on the drug being somehow "fat soluble"?

I don't think you can expect fatty foods to potentiate the effects of 1P-LSD. There was some talk that the propionyl group could make the molecule more fat soluble (than LSD) and thus able to cross the blood-brain barrier more readily (than LSD), but that doesn't really have anything to do with eating fatty foods. 1P-LSD is already plenty soluble in good ol water, which your body has plenty so I don't think there's ever an issue with absorbing 1P-LSD into your body.

It's debatable whether or not 1P-LSD has degraded into normal LSD by the time it gets to your blood brain barrier anyways.

I'm a bit doubtful about the theory too - it clearly works in a non fat environment; it would be worth a shot just in case I guess - something it works but it's all malleable to suggetion something like this. It's certainly 'debatable' till we have actual evidence that LSD is the end product but pretty likely from it's intention-conceptual birth to the fact the the likes of Nochols repeatedly has said it is probably the case to the fact it is virtually or totally indistinguishable; anyone in this game a while knows a small change in just about every molecule produces an individual character. where there are suggested differences they are vague enough to fall within LSD remit (which don't forget it's self has loads of flavours and types if you (I don't suggest it) believe some). Prodrugs could plausably act fractionally different from my reading despite being prodrugs* although I think this would more be delay than anything of which there is little with 1P so therefore still doubting the fat thing
*"Adrafinil is a prodrug; it is primarily metabolized in vivo to modafinil, resulting in nearly identical pharmacological effects.(?) Unlike modafinil, however, it takes time for the metabolite to accumulate to active levels in the bloodstream"

So I was reading elsewhere that there is a theory that eating fatty foods before ingesting this drug or maybe eating them right after ingesting this drug increases the intensity dramatialy.....which after all the discussion with metabolism of 1P this is intriguing to me That said I believe next weekend I going to try 200mcg of 1P with a large order of mcdonalds French frys.....it has been at least 8 weeks since I've had any psychs so my tolerance should be baseline.....I will report back.....any speculation on the drug being somehow "fat soluble"?
You know, nuts also contain a large amount of fat. No need to poison yourself with McD's "for science".

You know, nuts also contain a large amount of fat. No need to poison yourself with McD's "for science".

I love the conversation as much as everyone, but I'd like to point out that this is the kind of post mods end up removing to keep the Big & Dandies concise and relevant. (Not trying to be snarky, but if it can help keep things efficient...) Love ya, Weirdling! (As is this one, of course. I'll remove after a bit.)