• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy 1P-LSD Thread - Volume 2

I would keep in mind, there may be some Placebo, set and setting, expectations etc... to consider with mushroom too..

My experience with Mushrooms chewed, powdered or ether made in a tea (low heat), powder in Lemon or OJ..
Chewed i did not experience an intense trip... In the liquids they hit faster and give me a more complete trip.... of all the 3 liquids i did not notice any difference...

Back to 1p.. I have tried it 3 times, and loved it.I have noticed little difference with food or with out food.. with out food it seem to, a guess absurd faster into your system...

We are all different in how we perceive and or how we manifest our reality... I think the ritual we use, individually, is what s happening here...

The idea with the lemon tek is that the citric acid converts the psilocybin into psilocin which causes a more rapid onset ...I know that with other drugs of abuse oral vs smoked/snorted can cause a subjectively different character to the intoxication...psilocybin slows down the absorbtion considerably causing a different experience. I dont think thats whats going on with the 1p though....as theres are some differences between it and LSD that do not fit the prodrug theory. 1p is much shorter for me....3-4 hours shorter is a big difference...the dopinergic residual stimulation is non-existant....I can honestly say that I would take 1p before I would LSD on an evening in which I have to work the next day. With 1p I know that i can sleep 8-10 hours later. With LSD I will have to wait at least 14 hours if not 18. Just my two cents

Ok, that did not go so well.

My friend and I took 150ug. After about three or so hours my mate completely lost it. He tried to kill himself and I had to call the police because I thought that he was going to hurt either himself or me. At one point he was on top of me screaming into my face 'YOU'RE REAL, YOU'RE FUCKING REAL,' and I thought he was going to rip my skin off.
When the officers got there, he went for one of their weapons and they arrested him. So my friend has tried to kill himself and is being forcibly restrained by four policemen who are crammed into my tiny room, all while I'm tripping BALLS.
We're both experienced with psychedelics and he's never done anything close to this before. It was terrifying. He was like the stereotypical idea of someone completely losing it - singing Looney Tunes style songs, dancing, then crying, then being very aggressive. Total headfuck.

He's on fluoxetine daily but that's it. I feel like I should give folks a heads up that even a dose like 150ug can make you completely lose your shit. I feel lucky that we got out of there in one piece.

Pretty harrowing evening all round.

The problem wasn't the drug; the problem was your friend's underlying psychological issues. He shouldn't take psychedelics. 150ug of 1P-LSD isn't even a particularly heavy dose... It's strong, but perfectly manageable.

Im amazed to read BL nowadays...., HOLY SHIT, allways cops involved!! that's crazy, I have cold sweats only to imagine this situations. 8( are you all from EEUU?

I wish you all the best.

I have to second this. There was a part of my 1p-LSD trip (the end of it) that the effects were fairly indistinguishable from LSD. On the other hand, I was able to fall fast asleep at 8hr (impossible for me on any dose of LSD). To echo the lack of dopaminergic tickling...I was relaxed and sleepy as can be at 8hr, this never happens on LSD. Woke up the next day as refreshed as can be.

In hindsight, I enjoyed 1p-LSD but it lacked a certain depth for me. I'd want to give it a few more goes though before making any sweeping conclusions.

I dont think thats whats going on with the 1p though....as theres are some differences between it and LSD that do not fit the prodrug theory. 1p is much shorter for me....3-4 hours shorter is a big difference...the dopinergic residual stimulation is non-existant....I can honestly say that I would take 1p before I would LSD on an evening in which I have to work the next day. With 1p I know that i can sleep 8-10 hours later. With LSD I will have to wait at least 14 hours if not 18. Just my two cents

2 tabs of this stuff had me easily the most fucked i ever been on acid

2 tabs of this stuff had me easily the most fucked i ever been on acid

Damn Straight ^^

Morning Glory....I agree with what your saying accept Id like to add that I personally feel that the "depth" was moreso different than lacking.....LSD for me has more of that child-like wonder, this stuff was more serious....my GF said while we are tripping that this molecule "is THE response to this age"...that LSD was last generation that this was a different teacher....when I take psychedelics it almost always feels as though there is an entity behind the whole experience...an operator so to speak...and the one that is responsible for LSD was not there....it was an older, desperate and more somber one....it was more serious....perhaps this was all in my mind but my GF and I were left rattled by the experience. She isnt very much into mysticism or anything of that tnature...but when we were tripping it was almost like she was channeling something that was communiating through her.

I asked her "what the hell is this stuff?" "Why is it so strong?" "Why do I feel like I have taken a Vial!!!?"
She responded with things like "Dont worry" "It is your time for this experience" "this was planned for you" and "the world is in its final phases and that this is the last hope for it... 1p-lsd is a response to the crisis"..... some really deep shit. BUT it again had a different "operator" behind the whole experience

She responded with things like "Dont worry" "It is your time for this experience" "this was planned for you" and "the world is in its final phases and that this is the last hope for it... 1p-lsd is a response to the crisis"..... some really deep shit. BUT it again had a different "operator" behind the whole experience

I'm sorry, i just randomly imagined myself being this stereotypical middle-aged conservative drug-hating individual reading this, shaking my head immensely reading your post just imagining how it could completely conform to an idea of a stereotypical 'druggie' for someone like that.

Your girlfriend has to admit though, that taking research or other drugs like that probably isnt what you'd describe as 'our last hope'.

So I had a look at the eth-lad thread may if which said they preferred it over 1p what are the thoughts of those on this thread? Having never had the opportunity to try eth-lad but loved 1p , probably more so than normal LSD as I preferred the more gradual come up although I experienced stronger visuals than I have of LSD , is it worth trying to source some eth lad or just get more 1p (although uk laws mean I can't get ethlad from a vendor only source will be the deep web)

There both really good.. I think Eth Lad is so much of a complete deep trip... One dose is all you need... especially for your first time... I do really like the combo of 1 1p and 1 al lad tab much, better than by them self's too...

i'm still tripping after 16hrs, 600ug 1P-LSD. I broke through ~10hrs ago. I have been writing bits of what I've experienced in a reddit post, but i will summise with the initial post and then other musings/breakthroughs.

200ug 8pm, showered and got ready. 9pm redosed 200ug knowing friend was coming over

1am redose 200ug.

2:30am-present massive breakthroughs following full synesthesia. all sensory input becoming one.

It is scary. It is breathtaking. Feeling that there is energy created by focusing on this single point. It cannot be split. It can and must be used to avoid being taken 'in'.

when i first put on the headphones and explored my senses, i found it very, very easy to have my breath taken from me - simply by laying there, still. I, my whole existence, became that single moving energy. ebbing, flowing, pulsing, zapping and melting. Golds and metallics and cream and every childhood love and wish and worry became completely awash as one. Still but not still. THIS IS FUCKING IT. I AM SO FUCKING SWITCHED ON RIGHT NOW IT IS UNREAL.
also: trying to post with captcha while tripping your nut on 6 hits

later posts (and me just writing, still tripping my nut off!) -

ability to tune in on a sensory conduit - sound, memory, colour, feel. Lots of energy. I have had to throw my headphones off my head and catch a breath (pulse taken at 90 just now, resting) while listening to classical stuff. Blowing my absolute fucking nut off. i am now understanding complex pieces composed by utter fucking geniuses and Bach should be a classified substance itself, fucking IMMENSE!

still zoning in/out, the classics. grabbed a banana and some water. sat with the family dog. came to a realisation that, to me, she is just a dog - i feel no affinity with this being. but, i looked at her through my mothers eyes and saw what it felt to really fucking love this dog. IMMMMMENSE! - side note, also pondered on why and how i felt like this - battled with it, even, for what felt like a day. that is just how people work.

For now, 16hrs in i've taken 2x 10/500 codydramols (only thing i have to hand, weak but i dont want to OD on paracetamol) and just having a bowl of marijuana to help calm me.

I have never been spiritual. I have never fucking listened to classical music in my life and enjoyed it. I have, however, spent the past 10 hours experiencing the greatest works of the most celebrated of composers, dialed in to one pin point fucking raw, powerful, primal energy. my senses completely awash, lost, transfixed and EXHILARATED (i stress this, as the william tell overture finale almost gave me a heart attack, not kidding). WHERE HAVE I BEEN ALL
MY LIFE, YES, YES!

Update: I seemed to have had a psychotic episode, tripping even when the substance had left my system. I did not manage to sleep for 30 or so hours after the initial dose. I'm still normalising, having spent the past few days off work, relaxing at home with lots of food, rest and family. I did let my friends and family know what was happening to me and they have helped me ground myself. Overall I'd say it was an amazing eye opener for me and I'm glad I shook off the belief that I had just opened my third eye - I realise now that I could've kept tripping for months if I didn't have my family to bring me down to reality. Dangerous stuff, but I guess that's what I get for being such a noob.

- mentats

Last edited:
1P-LSD is the only psychadelic I've ever tried, since it easiest available to me. I researched it a bit and it seemed a helluva experience, with the least amount of risk.
I sometimes feel a bit out of place on this forum, since until recently, I've always been staunchly opposed to drugs, so I can hardly keep up with most discussion. Until a few months ago, I only knew LSD as one drug and I thought people took it to sweat all over each other, in smelly dance clubs, listening to very bad music. (I'm kidding, more or less :))

1P-LSD was also my first ever drug, in my 25+ish years on this planet, so I cannot express the emotion I had when I came to realization an entire plane of existence opened up to me. In a way, I'm glad I get to discover it only now, not when I was young, stupid and had no idea about limits or control over set and setting. Regardless, I'm sure other people had other experiences and that's fine, of course.

I do get what others have iterated: if there is something of an entity that is "piloting" the experience, it is in fact an interesting one, to say the least. A trip, to me, feels like someone picks you up in a hot air balloon, and takes you to see magnificent sights. At some point, you get strapped to a jetpack and kicked off, so you're soaring against everything at mindblowing speeds and at some point, a parachute deploys and a slow, subtle, mellow descent sets in. After a trip I physically and mentally feel like I had been at an amazing festival all day, tired, but the noise still somewhat echoes in your head. Great moment to pick up an instrument and play some soulful blues, or something. During the trip, for me, there is a sense of impending darkness. Not a bad or evil darkness, but elusive, curious and almost an erotic one. Can't put my finger on it.

I don't know; I have tried 1P up to 700 ug and it was, to me, in no way, shape or form like LSD. It was far shallower, less visual, less profound, with limited headspace for me, even at high doses. Other than being a hallucinogen, and inducing some of that which comes with consuming them, I found 1P a compound that feels lacking. But that's just me. Also, I've done up to 450ug of eth-lad, and it was not, in any way, LSD-like. Is it a hallucinogen? Yes. Does it affect the body and mind as one. Yup. Does that resemble LSD in an equivalent dose? Not for me. I've done a LOT of LSD, and I was around for the great era of outstanding LSD through the 80's and 90's, getting some of the best LSD there was available. My world was changed by big LSD trips, and I had truly mystical experiences, at times. I've had nothing of the sort from Nbomes, AL-LAD, LSZ, 1p-lsd, eth lad, or any other hallucinogen for that matter. I don't know...I just really don't get people saying "indistinguishable from LSD".

I don't know; I have tried 1P up to 700 ug and it was, to me, in no way, shape or form like LSD. It was far shallower, less visual, less profound, with limited headspace for me, even at high doses. Other than being a hallucinogen, and inducing some of that which comes with consuming them, I found 1P a compound that feels lacking. But that's just me. Also, I've done up to 450ug of eth-lad, and it was not, in any way, LSD-like. Is it a hallucinogen? Yes. Does it affect the body and mind as one. Yup. Does that resemble LSD in an equivalent dose? Not for me. I've done a LOT of LSD, and I was around for the great era of outstanding LSD through the 80's and 90's, getting some of the best LSD there was available. My world was changed by big LSD trips, and I had truly mystical experiences, at times. I've had nothing of the sort from Nbomes, AL-LAD, LSZ, 1p-lsd, eth lad, or any other hallucinogen for that matter. I don't know...I just really don't get people saying "indistinguishable from LSD".

I still think about early 90's acid every single day.

I will never forget when I was tripping alone in an abandoned house.
There was a shattered mirror laying all over the floor, I picked up a nice sized shard and began to look at myself.
My face was furry with large red spots and my pupils were popping like black bubbles. From the depths of my pupils emerged a 'time warp' like the one seen in the opening credits of the twilight zone.
At that point, I experienced the 'acid wave' that hits you and makes you 'bug out'. So I tossed the shard onto the floor where it broke into smaller shards, but my pupil along with the spinning 'time warp ' remained on the mirror now shattered into pieces all over the floor.

BTW, this was 1 white tab with an image of a blue telephone(like the old school Bell Atlantic pay phone receiver) or maybe it was a blue roller skate.

Last edited:
For me i feel that lsd/psychedelics have a more subtle mental tolerance effect aside from physical receptor tolerance - maybe it's just age and experience; when i get good lsd as an older person the character of the experience is never the same as my early trips - the boundaries of possibility just seemed so much wider/wilder then. There's a temptation to hanker after the lsd of my youth (which was good) and speculate that modern lsd is different, but i think i'm mostly just experiencing nostalgia for how my crazy teenage mind reacted to what is basically exactly the same lsd (give or take some physical cues from possible synthesis impurities). The nostalgia is tempered by how much more productive and useful it is in an older mind (youth's wasted on the young ;)).

As for 1p-lsd: i could notice in a blind test the difference between it and it's mother (in retrospect at least) - but i'd say it's a bit strong to say it bears no similarity to lsd - i mean there's probably some sort of trippy fractal venn diagram you could draw where there's an overlap of all psychoactive substances, but ime 1p-lsd would overlap heavily with lsd however you drew it, even though the trajectory and the reduced stimulation/mania at the end make it noticeably different as an overall experience.

Just a mild heads up (this is not a warning, but advice about a combination that I don't think turned out so well).

8 pm - Dropped 100 ug 1P-LSD on a 22 hour empty stomach
9:20 pm - Took 14.6 mg 4-HO-DiPT.HCl (dissolved in 2 ml tap water and mixed into 1 oz soda pop and then chugged).

I scheduled the combination like this since it seems that 1P is fully developed for me by ~90-100 minutes. 4-HO-DiPT always took about 20 minutes to fully develop. This did happen, but I was not prepared for the negative effects of 4-HO-DiPT outweighing the 1P. Basically 8 hours of having the liquishits from the 4-HO-DiPT being made the focal point of my existence. :)

That having been said, I also felt rather zombielike for ~24 hours after dosing. Hunger and thirst were knocked down to zero (which I was unprepared for), and this was disappointing since I'm used to being able to eat/drink whilst on 1P. I ended up going about 36 hours without eating, and my one open beer that I thought I would be able to drink had to wait until the next night.

C'est la vie.

Tom

After several more experiences, including a (heavenly) candy-flip, I conclude that in dosages up to 200ug (haven't gone higher - no need), this drug is for all intents and purposes every bit as good as LSD, and virtually indistinguishable, too (the slower come-up being the only real giveaway).

Whereas LSD doesn't really give me afterglows anymore, the day after 1P is always one to look to - serene mood, sensory enhancement, and that psychedelic cognitive un-filter is still there, somewhat. Feeling blessed and blissed-out, indeed.

I am very thankful for this gem of a substance. "RCs" always had a steep hill to climb when it comes to measuring up to LSD, but, to me, it looks like the time has come. Who knew that that propionic acid was such a gas ;)

Last edited:
For me i feel that lsd/psychedelics have a more subtle mental tolerance effect aside from physical receptor tolerance - maybe it's just age and experience; when i get good lsd as an older person the character of the experience is never the same as my early trips - the boundaries of possibility just seemed so much wider/wilder then. There's a temptation to hanker after the lsd of my youth (which was good) and speculate that modern lsd is different, but i think i'm mostly just experiencing nostalgia for how my crazy teenage mind reacted to what is basically exactly the same lsd (give or take some physical cues from possible synthesis impurities). The nostalgia is tempered by how much more productive and useful it is in an older mind (youth's wasted on the young ;)).

This makes perfect sense to me.
The LSD of my youth was the only acid I ever had. I got to the point of ego death, but fought like mad trying to hold on to any form of comfort from my normal life. I didn't know not to be afraid, or that I would soon return with a new objective view on those very things I hold dear and seek comfort from.

My social circle is small and my computer skill is even smaller. So as a result, I will never get to experience anything like that again, and I hate it.