• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy 1P-LSD Thread - Volume 2

Some new informations regarding 1P-LSD.

Now it's confirmed that 1P-LSD is a prodrug which means when absorbed and reach the brains it's just LSD !

http://detect-kit.com/is-1p-lsd-a-prodrug-to-lsd/

Dr Nichols said that the indole NH is a binding site, and after the 1P group hydrolyze off it leaves the indoles NH ie. LSD. The plasma is full of esterases, the likely enzymes that cleave the 1-propionyl group. The early discovery that incubation of 1P-LSD with human plasma generates LSD was just published. It will take time before the kinetics of the process are worked out.

Here's the study of 1P-LSD :

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6092696/Brandt_et_al-2015-Drug_Testing_and_Analysis.pdf

Interesting; and this is right up my alley since I run GC. I think it is *likely* or highly probable that 1P-LSD is a pro-drug, but I would dearly love to see in vitro tests run with radio labelled !P-LSD and isolated purified esterase's of various sources. I would also like to see some in vivo tests with labelled 1P as well. The literature do far does not discount 1P acting as a drug in it's own right, or having a dual mode of action (pro-drug and inherent activity).

It really is academic though.

Tom

[edit; I gotta wonder about acidic .vs. enzymatic hydrolysis of 1P-LSD. Are they equally or differentially effective at converting into LSD? Further, genetic variation in individual esterase's could alter the bioavailability of the drug between people. So far I've personally found that oral has less effect than buccal or sublingual]

Last edited:
I had this drug when it first came onto the market,i got it from two different vendors,weather they were the same or not i do not know,often a vendor will have more than one site opperating so as to get all the custom.Any way cut a long story short,i had five blotters from one and five from another,i took one at first,nothing,just a slight shift in colour and perception,but nothing to really take much notice of,so i took another from the other vendor...Same thing happened.

To say i was underwhelmed was an understatement.Through the course of a few hours i ate five,all on an empty stomach and no other drugs in my system.

I used to eat lots of LSD in the 90`s and was very accostomed to it,so from my experience these where like a very,very weak LSD indeed,to me it was equivelent to 1/8 th of the old school trips.I posted my findings here and was slated big time,why? I don`t know.

The two vendors i bought from were getting rave reviews at the time and everyone was saying they were almost as good as the real thing,so with this information coming out saying that it`s a pro-drug has me baffled,it may well be a pro-drug,but at levels that are only just effective at being noticed.Once again i know i shall be flamed for this write up,but what i want to know is "do some people not have the enzymes to convert this pro-drug?",i could understand if there are people like that.To me only LSD itself is effective.

I really wanted a taste of the old days...And still do,so can someone set me straight and tell me if this 1P-LSD really does work? For an old veteran that is.If so can someone tell me if fake 1P has ever done the rounds? Or underdosed from some vendors? Hell man i really want to trip again for insight and healing puposes. Can anyone help me?

I really wanted a taste of the old days...And still do,so can someone set me straight and tell me if this 1P-LSD really does work? For an old veteran that is.If so can someone tell me if fake 1P has ever done the rounds? Or underdosed from some vendors? Hell man i really want to trip again for insight and healing puposes. Can anyone help me?

I've read your posts here and on Chemsrus. I'm not going to flame you. But I will tell you a couple of things.

On Chemsrus, you refer to you and your lab techs. I am a lab tech. Really. I say this not because I'm dicksizing, but because I have a pretty good idea of chemical storage, handling, shipping and degradation. About 2 years ago I bought some LSZ. It came on the 'official' sheets (name on one side and chemical structure on the other. Now, it's possible that the sheets were self printed and self laid by the vendor I purchased them from. It's also possible that the sheets were supplied by the originating lab and then laid by the selling vendor. Finally, it's also possible that the sheets, already laid were supplied by the originating lab.

Shipping conditions (temperature mostly, assuming that the sheets were hermetically sealed) and/or humidity (if not properly sealed) are both conditions that could affect blotter stability between originating lab to vendor to you.

My LSZ tabs were close to DOA at 75, 150 and 225 ug. The defunct website safeorscam gave my LSZ vendor a good review.

I have personally received biological samples that were shipped with dry ice (blood plasma samples) that were fucked beyond use when I took receipt of them because Fedex let them sit in a hot loading dock over a weekend in 30C heat.

How a lab stores a chemical once received is also important.

I say this because 1P-LSD really does work, Just because you and your lab techs didn't find it viable doesn't mean shit if the tabs you guys tried all came from one or two vendors.

You are free to disbelieve that I obtained any kind of effect from 1P-LSD; you are also free to disbelieve everyone else. Why would I or others lie?

You aren't free to disbelieve peer reviewed, published literature that is starting to trickle out on this drug.

I obtained my first tabs from someone I know and trust. They worked. I would not have bothered to place subsequent orders with them if not so.

1P-LSD may be a pro-drug, and it may have self activity (the availability may differ). If may be converted into LSD by enzymatic action, and possibly also by acidic hydrolysis in the stomach (my opinion). It may also be active as a drug without conversion (also my opinion).

Has fake 1P-LSD ever made the rounds? Quite likely; but, IMO not from the common sources that most people are obtaining it. Poorly laid or underdosed? Also a possibility if some lab purchased powder and tried to lay it themselves.

Does this help you? No, not really. If you lack an enzyme, it's unlikely that all of your lab techs do as well (unless they are close genetic relatives).

You probably got degraded, shit or poorly laid tabs. Sorry.

Tom

Last edited:
To me 1P is just as good as the street LSD, but better do to known purity, and the experience is much more stable. The doses given align with experiences where I've had known quality of LSD.

In my experience i have noticed that with 1P, taking a smaller dose will induce alot more come up anxiety than a full pellet (150μg) just my two cents :) i have also dosed it with some valium at around 2am and went to sleep. Woke up at around 5.30am with my room bright green with my 2 buddies who were slumped on the floor flat out. I also closed my eyes and started to see a green wormhole that as i progressed deeper into with my mind exploded into different brightly coloured galaxies making patterns. Most beautiful thing i have experienced. Anyway i digress.

;)

My enzymes must be wacky cause I guarentee given a blind test I could distinguish 1p from the mother compound 9 times out of 10

Just an update on food and 1P-LSD. Last I read, it was suggested that 1P-LSD is metabolized into LSD, by the body.

My only experience with psychadelics is with 1P-LSD, so I hope I could say I'm "unbiased".

Some other personal parameters:
- 29, male, light frame, decent metabolism
- no other substances/medicine, used before trip (except vitamin supplements, see below)
- vegetarian, I try to eat healthy and my blood values were optimal, except for a sub-optimal amount of vitamin B12 (common with vegetarians)
- Have recently started taking multi-vitamins specifically for vegetarians (including the B12) and added vitamins D (because I live in a country that hardly gets any sun)
- Dosage: 2x 100 ùg tabs, this is the highest I've dosed

Until this trip, I usually had a light breakfast in the morning (9/10 am) and dropped about 4 hours later. The bodyload was OK, but the last few times, during the come up, there were a few uncomfortable issues. Slight queasiness, barely noticeable, but passed and in the come down, a noticeable annoyance in my lower arms and fingers. Slightly shaky, unsteady, sometimes tingling. During the trip, I tried some N20, which in itself was very pleasant, but seemed to exponentially increase this discomfort in my arms and fingers.

Some research into the matter, showed me that N20 scavanges vitamin B12 and being vegetarian having a low reserve aggravated this discomfort. Lesson learned. Also, I read in a post here that 1P-LSD is metabolized by the body, so having some food beforehand, might be worth trying.

Therefore, a few days before the trip, I started taking 1 multivitamin pill (Solgar Vitamins - Formula VM-75 for those interested) + 1 vitamin D. On the day of tripping itself, I also had my usual breakfast, instead of a light one (muesli + added dried nuts and fruit + almond milk, an apple and a glass of water) and dosed no less than two hours later.

This trip was substantially better on body load than any trip I've had before. The queasiness was slightly more apparent, but passed as quickly as it came. The arm/finger tingling, even with a heavier use of N20 was completely non-existant. Sleeping afterwards was also easier.
The trip length also felt longer on visuals (albeit fading, still apparent vibrant colors + swirls about 9-10 hours later).
The intensity (headspace, OEV/CEV, music experience, etc.) was very much the same.
The day-after-blues were still present, though :)

I'm gonna keep up this routine. Just thought I'd share.

My enzymes must be wacky cause I guarentee given a blind test I could distinguish 1p from the mother compound 9 times out of 10
You may well be able too. Just because it's a prodrug doesn't mean...that it works..."exactly" the same. The drug needs to first be brought to the brain and such, where it can be converted to actual LSD, whereas if you eat LSD, it will already be, LSD....

Regarding food... in July I took half a tab in the forest. Two hours later I thought it didn't work, and decided to have my sandwiches and head back home. Now, it could be just a coincidence, but one minute after finishing my delicious sandwiches, I could not believe how tasty they seemed. Cheese on white bread... but it seemed like cheese and bread from heaven, filled with ambrosia. And all the lovely colours of the forest became sort of even more beautiful... Then my throat got all mushy, and I was swallowing like crazy, thinking "what the hell?". Then it dawned on me - I was tripping! So, yeah, for what it's worth... I don't know if it was the cheese, or 50mics had very slow release. But the trip was beautiful! 1P-LSD, even on such a low dose like 50mics, was pretty intense and quite visual. Lovely chemical, no doubt about that.

as in clean of h MDMA LSD drone etc it missed out clean for four years apart from smoking a bag or two on my birthday n Christmas. I don't have cravings or addictions psycadelics normally boot me up the bum n go whaaaaaaat the f u doing n I never go back. quitting h onto meth onto MST n meth onto codiene was pretty painless but spending xxxx quid of teenth of mid quality dialactamorphine UK h smokable was sad even if technically it was nearly free due to me being owed big time by the main h guy n his dad n Mum for telling them who was gonna kidnap n rob them n who on their round was stealing\shorting the weights. when I said I was quitting he never asked me again can't say fairer than that. hecjust gives me uncut expensive stuff but I have to ask him. meh I'm really tempted to get some as 1p goes really well with the visuals u get from relaxed opiateness.

heroin ruined my life killed my friends don't buy skag don't get a dealer I can't say its not fun tho. having a dealer is fatal. if u do it smoke it, n probably get a friend of a friend to get it as a once off.

buuuuuuut I'll get a teenth for my holiday second try just in case. going back to PARC gruel smacked up would be pretty ace too tbh. im placing my trust in 1p n 200 downers (mixed) I'm also planning to take in case its a washout.

all inclusive bar ten gins n thirty flam n ten fbrolam n a loraz make me insainly hyper if gradually dropped over an afternoon I'll probably mess up n drop some cid n do some h if day ones a washout...

it's a fing good walk up that hill in barca. if I gotta go three times I'm not leaving second times to chance I will have a moment with my close friend maria, she loves a lick of the brown same as me whilst on other drugs. horny times

oh OK someone deleted my post thanks
I've done few thou acid n ozs of me n was a h addict after coke got a hold of me. I only smoked it

I love sacramental psycadelics

ie done 1p loads given it a break lots of times by a month or so
I find sunlight really really brings it on
esp in Spain n the islands

I had big break, ate 1 1\2 no fx ended up doing five to ten plus alcohol n clonazolam n flam

I have three batches I mixed them n still no fxs, internally n stimulant like yes no visuals, like minor minor wibbles

I've given it two months all 1p is stored v safely n cold

bought two tabs yesterday as a controll

going away in two weeks

have i damaged my receptors?

was it a case of just dropping weekly high summer?

never had this with any psycadelics even when I pigged two g of cb over an entire festival season.

whats going on? sunlight n gin n grenadine seems to kick the fx in a bit lying by pool in spain.

I'm going barca to meet a Spanish girl I know n were going gaudis PARC gruel trippiest places on earth n we wanna have a good wacked out time.

it'll be nearly three months abstenance, I won't preload with expectations or benzos.

any had their 1p degrade even thou triple sealed n fresh?

is my neurology? I'm a medic in drugs field. off sick. h seemed to make the 1p visual but as an ex smoking h addict I don't wanna go there but its a six month planned visit to shed out if were going to Lima to work in Peru's jungle orphanages. so I'm considering taking some decent h along as a last resort along with lol hundred benzos heh.

so yeah 1p lack of visuals over a year taken with gaps, different batch n methods n amounts. last twice underwhelming ++ mentally n pupils dilated n insomnia just no wibbly visuals. I climbed out n sat on my window watching sunrise n trees rooftops did their thing tho. defo an outside daytime drug for me. I quit everything to keep this a sacrament to keep my ego grounded n I don't feel craving for h or five either really gave me a kick up the bum n gotvmy life in order got a lot of my life sorted out after quitting h n just drifting.

so 1p LSD who's had it degrade either the substance itself or the fx?

please don't delete my comment makes the one where I'm going on about h n cid out of context. if I can't ask here who can I ask? I've helped out enough ppl with my medical background I'm just looking for similar cases (to the mod who deleted my post)

hugz x

I'm going Alton towers tomorrow its so hard to no take the two new 1p with me ill be with loads of family. I won't have any responsibility as they use the fact I asked their help to come off dope\methadone whilst managing an a n e dept, they were jelous before n once they had dirt on me they treat me really rubbishly n my g\fs already in Barcelona. I'll cut off with the younger cousins n their Mum n eat her hash oil brownies n have a smoke with the younguns. am 99% super tempted to drop the two 1p n find out before my holiday if a break was all I needed...

but it'll destroy the gaudi trip fest n esp PARC gruel (gotta go if in Barcelona or lloret) there's a huge cave covered in tiles all naturally cooled n oily trippy colours on the tiles n ponds of running water either side. I've been saving my neurons for three months for a return to there also member of Barca's cannabis clubs so I should wait.

is 1p reliant on certain bits or sunlight creating ? seratoin? in brain? after my last holiday my first trip was dull then last trip I ate loads 5-10 over six hours to no VISUAL effect.

is a decrease in visuals common? the time I mixed coke n cb by accident I think it took six months to go back to normal after we all did 250mg each haha eat ur heart out shuglin. that was immence every picture was a hologram. 1p is like seaside psy its happy holiday runtime. I really wanna recapture the almost daily insights, laughter, crazy times with new mates etc when I go Barcelona.

so who's broke 1p for themselves n did u get the magic back?

this is a straight question don't delete it again.

I love 1p did thousands of acids for fifteen years. 1p is better. how u ingest it is up for debate I can only say for a year I had THE best time including daily drops in Majorca. insightful, easy to make clouds do their thing , u can keep most ur ego n drop out of tripping if some collapses\heart attack like I did twice in my two week holiday...

since coming back from the sun I'm not feeling it. no visuals, eyes like saucers internal rushesbut few wibbles. taken at night. during UK summer I took daily n sunshine helps. also ppl n random things its not like acid where ur wacked n prefer to sit in bed on PC n DJ, play games etc.

coming back from Spain last time, my few trips got lighter till zero fx all from different stockists, tried half swallowed half buccal half under tounge etc n visuals were nil. I got thru less than ten over six hours n only when sun came up I got fuzzy wibbles but it seemed forced....

I'm going Spain again so I'll report back. I gaurentee u that it works, diff company's seem to have varied strengths perhaps. buy five take half then half buccal in sunshine pref abroad ull get full experience if ur an acid head u know if u think oh this trips shxt u can bring urself down unless it's double dipped n u completely lose ur ego n shxt

1p is a beautiful friendly sacrament of a drug. if uve not burnt it out like I did during summer ull get good fx, Blackpool lights would be a goodun, theme parks too.

I tend to save mine for the few Spanish holidays I go on, the sunshine n happy atmosphere turn it ito some kinda ald52 dream drip.

from reading here sleep good food lots of bits few days before seem to help. it's what I'm trying. that n jogging every day to raise endorphins etc before I go n blast myself on an all inclusive holiday.

1p defo works. I highly regard it as safer than acid, its a set dose, u can tweak it, don't have to drop one to work out what u wanna take next time.....

I mean ppl like the surprise of a strong lick of acid but I'm happy to work with a drug I know fx of half's n full ones.

as I said I overdid it n tried everything to boost the visuals n no fx until I climbed onto roof out velux window for sunrise.

it's defo a daytime interact with ppl poolside drug, all my amazing trips have been in spain\balerics\canaries over the 7-14 days I spent in each. the stimulant fx that lasts six hours after n red bull were stronger that coke or crappy euro MDMA or drone. it's a really good drug. the stim after fx are enough to rave on with a bit of vaccine, I'd drop another half in Majorca n it just boosted stim fx.

very reasonably priced n fun rc, if ur intent on it not working take two trips swallow one, put one under ur tounge , halves one next ur gum n chew em up as they slide about foughty ins Max ur be giggling to urself n making friends\nuscence to neighbours if ur sitting atxa bar area for example.

I had great time met a guy using one propyl attached to insulin to give free insulin to third world, he dropped with me n lay some good life advice on me.

give it another go its safest rc on market as far as we know, get from a certain reptile n one of the larger company's to try one of each.

apart from two duff experiences back in UK its been my fav drug since heavy e usage 7 years ago before I'd get bored in clubs n wed just go back n DJ better at our warehouse or someone's house.

1p defo works, I just broke it, I've given three months break in less than two weeks I'll come on n show u its working, lol get maria to film me curled up giggling or blotto on a inflatable in the pool. u really need to give it a few more goes in diff situations. as I said at night I get no visuals in clubs or under UV I just end up using tracktor scratch for twelve hours as its second half is v stimmy without being forcefully....u just won't be sleeping.

I suspect this wouldn't be so easy as you suspect - maybe but we have heard so much anecdote about different batches of LSD over the years but the compound is so subjective and open to suggestion as well as black market dosage. I am reasonably convinced for several reasons it is a prodrug but I admit it does feel milder or gentler or something so suspect the metabolism could slow absorbtion or be incomplete or something. I would take LSD over this given the option since it seems much deeper but reliable differentiation blind from LSD not impossible but I am less sure - would be interesting to see how much is subjective or projection. I doubt your enzymes are creating a different compound to others. Sure be nice to have the actual activity discovered for sure.

Last edited:
I'd rather have LSD, 100 times out of 100. Like many others, I don't find 1P to be "exactly like LSD" at all, and I've done plenty of both, but lots more L. You can get real LSD off the DNM for cheaper than 1p, and again...when real LSD is around, I have no need at all for 1p-lsd. Zero. But that's just me.