• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy 1P-LSD Thread - Volume 2

zyprexa, limictill, adderall xanax and vyvanse.
Okay thanks very much. I will wait to see if the wise cats here can put that in a nutshell for you.

In the meantime I will look up those medicines and and be ready to at least give some sort of input should it be needed.

thank you
No worries man. I think sometimes we lose vision of it partly. But fundamentally, we are here to help, and be helped right?

First and foremost in principle surely. Although I must confess I also come here to offer light and humour and a little entertainment by sharing my long-term experiences to the absolute detail which is also incredibly therapeutic for myself in the process.

I mentioned that my GF and I split a kombucha drink that we had purchased at a local health store about 30-45 mins after T-0:00 at this point the experience physically was akin to being poisoned...extreme nausea and malaise and the feeling that "we took too much". It seems as though maybe 10 mins after drinking it ...we were both having one of the most powerful lysergamide experiences we have ever had. I know kombucha has powerful active ingredients that could be considered medicinal and we both wondered if the kombucha interacted with the 1p some how and this was before this discussion was brought up on the forums...we both felt that this was way too intense for one tab. One thing that kombucha is known for is an amazing digestion enhancer...makes me wonder ...we had empty stomachs when dosing for the record :)
Like Acetylating it? To 1-acetyl-ALD-52. The Ph of Kombucha is aroud 4 so perfect for the conversion ;) ( maybe there is some Aldhyde in their also) but mainly acids, vitamin's an probiotics.

Last edited:
I recently received some 100 ug 1p-lsd cartons. I don't have any kind of experience with substances. I would like you to help me on what would be the ideal dose to be able to enjoy the experience without risking a bad trip .... I thank you in advance. I find this forum fantastic.

Health !!

Take one blotter that is 100 ug dose is perfect for a first time trip. You will usually start to feel the first effects within 30-45 minutes usually a warm electric body high lots of energy will start inability to sit still. Within 1 hour 15 minutes you should start getting more and more visuals as it progresses by 2 hours you should really know that you are tripping 3-4 hours you will peak between here for a few hours starting to come down around the 6-7 hour mark for quite a few hours around 12-14 hours most effects will be gone but the rest of them will last til you manage to sleep it can be very hard to sleep after lsd sometimes awake up for to 24 hours afterwards.

Plan for some good music that avoids to many vocals in your language you understand. If things are getting scary or dark for you which is uncommon if setting and set is followed put this peaceful music it will give you a amazing good peaceful trip.

If you want to really travel deep within yourself i highly recommend this mix it will bring you the greatest psybient/downtempo songs into a blissful journey. start around 2 hours in.

Now the day or night you take the acid you want at least 2-3 next days off to relax and process the trip you will be quite tired. The day of take it when you are in a happy mood remember its peace and light and it truly is inexplainable till you have tried it. its first message is one of love and you are in a life changing experince that will give you a new perspective on life and the entire universe and your place in it.

Do not mix cannabis + LSD on your first trip. Cannabis can multiply the LSD by like thousands of times over in effect which is the leading cause of bad trips. Infact i have never had a bad trip just taking LSD alone but only when i mixed it with cannabis.

Light love and peace friend a whole new world of love awaits you namaste.

I recently received some 100 ug 1p-lsd cartons. I don't have any kind of experience with substances. I would like you to help me on what would be the ideal dose to be able to enjoy the experience without risking a bad trip .... I thank you in advance. I find this forum fantastic.

Health !!
100ug 1plsd delivers about 83ug effective LSD to your brain.

Without cannabis, I regard 100 ug 1plsd as an underdose or setting you up for a lacklustre experience.

I would consider 125 ug, even 150 ug. An underdose can be more uncomfortable, less enjoyable, less worthwhile than a slight overdose, as in, if 150 ug was going to be fantastic, and 100 ug a bit restless and dragging, 160 ug would probably be better than 100 ug.

Reactions: gno
about two years ago I bought a vial with some liquid 1P-LSD. Like an idiot, I didn't froze the solution but kept it at 4°C. Used it a couple of times with no issue, then haven't been taking this compound for the last year or so, so I kinda just forge about the vial and let it rest. Fast-forward to a couple of weeks ago, I checked on the status of the liquid, and it has turned to a yellowish gooey sludge. First thing coming to my mind is that there is some kind of bacterial growth going on. But then again the crystal is supposed to be dissolved in ethanol, so kinda unlikely. I wonder if what really happened is the ethanol evaporated over time and the concentrated crystals precipitated making that viscous substance I see now in the vial. I wanted to take a small dose to see whether it's still active, but the solution is so thick it wasn't getting out of the dropper. Also, if the ethanol in fact partially evaporated, then I have no way to correctly measure a dose, and it probably concentrated quite a bit. What a mess !!

Has anyone ever had something like this happen before? Or are you all sensible and careful with how you store your drugs?

about two years ago I bought a vial with some liquid 1P-LSD. Like an idiot, I didn't froze the solution but kept it at 4°C. Used it a couple of times with no issue, then haven't been taking this compound for the last year or so, so I kinda just forge about the vial and let it rest. Fast-forward to a couple of weeks ago, I checked on the status of the liquid, and it has turned to a yellowish gooey sludge. First thing coming to my mind is that there is some kind of bacterial growth going on. But then again the crystal is supposed to be dissolved in ethanol, so kinda unlikely. I wonder if what really happened is the ethanol evaporated over time and the concentrated crystals precipitated making that viscous substance I see now in the vial. I wanted to take a small dose to see whether it's still active, but the solution is so thick it wasn't getting out of the dropper. Also, if the ethanol in fact partially evaporated, then I have no way to correctly measure a dose, and it probably concentrated quite a bit. What a mess !!

Has anyone ever had something like this happen before? Or are you all sensible and careful with how you store your drugs?
Never have owned my own liquid personally, but you DO have to be cautious outside the safe world of blotters.

Difficult to advise on this one. No way of anybody knowing how much substance is in there.

I guess you could remove a portion of the sludge, mix it with fresh ethanol, let it dissolve and take small tester doses to see what effects you get, with caution and calculation.

Beyond a couragious "thumbprint" Im not sure what else to suggest.

Being me I would probably use a thimble to collect a dot and just go for it, assuming I may get 1000 ug maximum, which is by no means fatal, but also something for the right moment only.

I guess you could remove a portion of the sludge, mix it with fresh ethanol, let it dissolve and take small tester doses to see what effects you get, with caution and calculation.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking of probably doing.

Tomar un secante de 100 ug en dosis es perfecto para un viaje por primera vez. Por lo general, comenzará a sentir los primeros efectos en 30-45 minutos, por lo general, un cuerpo eléctrico caliente con mucha energía comenzará a ser incapaz de permanecer sentado. En 1 hora y 15 minutos, debería comenzar a obtener más y más imágenes a medida que avanza a las 2 horas.Debe saber realmente que está viajando de 3 a 4 horas. Marque durante unas cuantas horas alrededor de las 12-14 horas, la mayoría de los efectos desaparecerán, pero el resto durará hasta que logre dormir. Puede ser muy difícil dormir después de que lsd a veces se despierta hasta 24 horas después.

Planifique una buena música que evite muchas voces en su idioma que comprende. Si las cosas se están poniendo aterradoras u oscuras para usted, lo cual es poco común si se sigue la configuración y el escenario, ponga esta música pacífica que le brindará un viaje increíble, bueno y pacífico. [MEDIA = youtube] _FrQ7hDD8so [/ MEDIA]

Si realmente quieres viajar profundamente dentro de ti mismo, te recomiendo esta mezcla que te traerá las mejores canciones de psybient / downtempo a un viaje maravilloso. comienza alrededor de 2 horas en.

[MEDIA = youtube] eFsOLgul5r8 [/ MEDIA]

Ahora el día o la noche que te tomes el ácido que deseas al menos 2-3 días de descanso para relajarte y procesar el viaje estarás bastante cansado. El día de tomarlo cuando esté de buen humor, recuerde su paz y luz y realmente es inexplicable hasta que lo haya probado. su primer mensaje es de amor y estás en una experiencia que te cambiará la vida y te dará una nueva perspectiva de la vida y del universo entero y tu lugar en él.

No mezcle cannabis + LSD en su primer viaje. El cannabis puede multiplicar el LSD por miles de veces, que es la principal causa de malos viajes. De hecho, nunca he tenido un mal viaje tomando LSD solo, pero solo cuando lo mezclé con cannabis.

Amor ligero y amigo de la paz, un nuevo mundo de amor te espera namaste.

Tomar un secante de 100 ug en dosis es perfecto para un viaje por primera vez. Por lo general, comenzará a sentir los primeros efectos en 30-45 minutos, por lo general, un cuerpo eléctrico caliente con mucha energía comenzará a ser incapaz de permanecer sentado. En 1 hora y 15 minutos, debería comenzar a obtener más y más imágenes a medida que avanza a las 2 horas.Debe saber realmente que está viajando de 3 a 4 horas. Marque durante unas cuantas horas alrededor de las 12-14 horas, la mayoría de los efectos desaparecerán, pero el resto durará hasta que logre dormir. Puede ser muy difícil dormir después de que lsd a veces se despierta hasta 24 horas después.

Planifique una buena música que evite muchas voces en su idioma que comprende. Si las cosas se están poniendo aterradoras u oscuras para usted, lo cual es poco común si se sigue la configuración y el escenario, ponga esta música pacífica que le brindará un viaje increíble, bueno y pacífico. [MEDIA = youtube] _FrQ7hDD8so [/ MEDIA]

Si realmente quieres viajar profundamente dentro de ti mismo, te recomiendo esta mezcla que te traerá las mejores canciones de psybient / downtempo a un viaje maravilloso. comienza alrededor de 2 horas en.

[MEDIA = youtube] eFsOLgul5r8 [/ MEDIA]

Ahora el día o la noche que te tomes el ácido que deseas al menos 2-3 días de descanso para relajarte y procesar el viaje estarás bastante cansado. El día de tomarlo cuando esté de buen humor, recuerde su paz y luz y realmente es inexplicable hasta que lo haya probado. su primer mensaje es de amor y estás en una experiencia que te cambiará la vida y te dará una nueva perspectiva de la vida y del universo entero y tu lugar en él.

No mezcle cannabis + LSD en su primer viaje. El cannabis puede multiplicar el LSD por miles de veces, que es la principal causa de malos viajes. De hecho, nunca he tenido un mal viaje tomando LSD solo, pero solo cuando lo mezclé con cannabis.

Amor ligero y amigo de la paz, un nuevo mundo de amor te espera namaste.
Gracias por las respuestas !! También me gustaría saber qué podría llevarme para salir del viaje ácido en caso de que no me sienta bien ... (palpitaciones, etc.) Tengo una mezcla de curiosidad, respeto y miedo a los posibles efectos que me pueda causar. . ya que nunca probé ninguna sustancia psicodélica.

Salud !!

=

Thanks for the answers !! I would also like to know what I could take to get off the acid trip in case I am not feeling well ... (palpitations, etc.) I have a mixture of curiosity, respect and fear of the possible effects it may cause me. . since I never tried any psychedelics. Health !!

Thanks to my trusty translator app. Such a useful thing to have lying around.

here's what you do if you want relief from taking drugs

*don't take them*.

Instead, learn how to tell you are prepared, then good luck.

I mean, how do you fix falling out of a plane after you jumped? gawwd...

Only thing that could "stop" the trip are antipsychotics. And benzos can eliminate anxiety but wont really stop the trip.

But yeah, as Pupnik said, best thing is to prepare properly.

Last edited:
I'm not really afraid of traveling. what really worries me is that my heart goes to 1000 !! mental travel doesn't scare me. it's more ...... it attracts me !!

Lie down, get comfy and deep breathe for the first 30-45 min (after you start feeling it, IF you get tachycardia or panic feelings).
Focus on calm, the heartrate will follow.
Unless you have a history of heart issues in your lineage, then please be careful.
Lysergics don’t usually push my pulse up too high, unless I’m hiking or dancing and let it take me too far.
But set it up right, good snacks, fruit, juice, water. Build a fort in your living room, to change environments if needed.

I'm not really afraid of traveling. what really worries me is that my heart goes to 1000 !! mental travel doesn't scare me. it's more ...... it attracts me !!
you may not be moving physically but your whole body goes on the mind trip, your whole mind is your body a billion seconds of your body making footprints in the mud of your mind and even now making up 90% of the input to your brain.

on acid - the total mind trip - the body is number 1.

Guau !! malas noticias. especialmente para mí, que recientemente ordenó 5 tarjetas en una página, dijo que la página tiene buenas referencias y un amigo me aconsejó. Los encargué para mi primera experiencia con psicodélicos. Los tengo guardados esperando una buena oportunidad para dar el salto y probarlos. Tengo mucho respeto por estas sustancias pero ahora también tengo algo de miedo al pensar que mis cartas podrían ser peligrosas ... muchas gracias por la alerta de psychestim

Thanks for performing your experiment and providing this valuable information, which really shouldn’t surprise us.

One thought struck my mind- the 1% LSD, I wonder if during the process of say, 1plsd degrading into ISO-1plsd, that 1% is like a side result of the degradation, uncleaving it ex vitro.

As for the considerate post above, I was going to translate it for myself and all, except I haven’t downloaded a translator app onto my new tablet yet, oils one is out of charge atm, and so I’m not sure I can be bothered, given what I can only see as a lack of courtesy or sheer naivety.