• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest Posting RulesBluelight Rules
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

The Big & Dandy 1P-LSD Thread - Volume 2

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
heatlessbbq said

1p-LSD is NOT under investigation. It's replacement is 1cp-LSD.
1P-LSD has been made illegal in some countries because it too much like LSD. Please do not make false statements like the one you just made.

Since LSD is illegal in many more countries than 1p-LSD, what possible harm reduction benefit are you proposing? It is essentially the same drug.
I wonder if he meant- 1plsd is being researched, by us, the ginuea pigs, and that we should stick to Lsd because it has a longer history of use and therefore record of safety.

Which I wholeheartedly disagree with, I think 1p LSD has been researched extensively enough for several years now.

Now, to say that 1cp-lsd is "under investigation". That would arguably be correct.

@LordFran sorry you never got your tabs bro that sucks but I do know that people have having success with the Canadians over much of the US, but maybe Florida is tougher I wish there was a suggestion I could make.

LordFran

Bluelighter
thanks @AutoTripper. Good looking out=) I mean specifically Florida. On the Canada sites it even says; Florida highly likely to be seized. I read it after! lol.

Last edited:

tired of crap

Bluelighter
I was wondering
What do you think would allow for better long term storage: pellets or blotters?
Assuming all other factors are equal.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
I was wondering
What do you think would allow for better long term storage: pellets or blotters?
Assuming all other factors are equal.
I have very briefly thought about this. And to be honest, Im not sure either woukd degrade faster in optimum storage conditions.

But then a part of me can't help but feel that those pellets could somehow be a little better preserved or easier to store optimally over time.

I have just one Micropellet myself which I picked up with my last order of 1p LSD before the ban. I can still get the Micropellets from Holland so I wanted to see how my allergies might respond to them so I know what my options are.

Ingredient wise on paper they are pretty clean and far superior in that minimalistic sense compared to all of the mainstream prescription medicines I have looked up out of personal interest.

Now I have have recently left the odd blotters out of the fridge during hot summer temperatures the first time for about 5 weeks in a kitchen cupboard two tabs of
1p-LSD ready for consumption at any time.

I did not notice any discernible decrease in potency when I finally took those tabs.

More recently I had two tabs of ald-52 out of the fridge for several days during a pretty extreme heatwave by UK standards. I finally put them back into the fridge after it became apparent I would not need them for quite some more days at least.

Now this is my point I have not stored my single 150ug micropellet in the fridge. It currently sits on top of my wardrobe and to be honest in my gut and my mind I'm really not expecting it to have suffered as a result of heat exposure for whatever reason and by whichever logic.

If I had add been storing a blotter tab up there for that amount of time then I would be at least curious as to how much potency might have been degraded.

So I can't answer your questions with any actual knowledge or certainty but but I think possibly I would have a little more confidence at wrapping and storing a ton of pellets vs many pieces of paper. It must be also be the case that at the active va is slightly better insulated from potential moisture exposure certainly less surface area per ug for a start so that has to be considered.

I think that last point actually indicates that the pellets may be a safer long-term storage option on account of potential moisture absorption.

tired of crap

Bluelighter
Wow... so I kinda haphazardly jumped in at 300 after reagent testing a while back.
Given my recent tolerance (200 ug 1a last weekend) and given the reported strengths of 1p vs 1a I figured Id be ok.
Umm nope lol... well, theres more

Visually less movement, less flowing than my experiences with 1a but far brighter. Colour enhancement and shadows really danced. But im not usually one for visuals. CEV were there but given the setting i didnt have much time.

Mentally was where I was blown away. I suppose, with only being able to compare to 1a, this seemed much more full in the psychedelic mindset. 1a seemed mellow and clear witted. This had that LSD manic fast paced hyper aware mindset. I was making all sorts of connections which just werent there lol

Amazing experience tho

Trip report (and more experiments) to follow