• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy 1P-LSD Thread - Volume 2

Also one more question, how does it react to the Ehrlich reagent? I have used it before and tested them with no reaction in five minutes. It turned a pinkish color after 30 mins-an hour. Is this normal or am I taking another substance? ( I would also like to note that they are from a very reputable dealer. )

I think you got it right buddy! ;)
If its on paper and turns pink (slowly, over half hour or more) in Ehrich reagent, than most likely you got 1P-LSD, if it says so on the paper (or the bag if its powder), I would be even more confident that it is indeed 1P-LSD. But only lab analysis can always tell you what you got with a 100% accuracy.

Anyone with information why some of my microdots dissolve right when put on tongue and some others dont dissolve right away. They sure do pack a punch though.

Last Friday i was tripping on 225 μg 1p-LSD. While i listened to Pink Floyd's "The great gig in the sky" i thought to myself: "if i would die now, i do not give a shit". I also think i no longer had any real connection to my physical body at this time. As this was my 3rd LSD Trip so far, can you explain what happened ?

Um, well, you were tripping. :) Sounds like a pretty typical experience when you start to approach ego loss. Experiences like that are the thing I like the most about psychedelics.

I've had psychedelic death a number of times. That's the peak experience many people are going for.

Psychedelic ego-death yes, ? I only tried 1p-LSD with 5-APB and DCK so I have no business commenting I guess :s

For some reason I'm never allowed in that hotel again :/

I know 1cp-lsd may be very similar to 1plsd but can we start a small and handy thread for it as more and more people who pre ordered are starting to receive their samples and I think it would be a good shout to have somewhere to be able to compile trip reports to seeing there are any differences, as a couple folks have said so far it has a quicker onset but may also end more abruptly , all be it this could be quite subjective :)

Going deep into the dark web. 1P-LSD is very mysterious and unique.

Last edited:
Any info on the legality of ordering this to the US? I realize it's an analog, but have read conflicting reports on whether the product being labeled "not for human consumption" is enough to prevent issues.....

Any info on the legality of ordering this to the US? I realize it's an analog, but have read conflicting reports on whether the product being labeled "not for human consumption" is enough to prevent issues.....
You may want to sidestep 1p altogether, and look into the new 1cp-lsd, which is fully legal worldwide but I know that a lot of Americans are having success ordering 1plsd from various Canadian vendors. It is still a very confused and grey area legally.
I know that the Germans who I have acquired all of my 1plsd from will not ship to the United States anymore but I believe that they did in the past but if I was you I would try the Canadians, best of luck man, it's good stuff go get some.

You may want to sidestep 1p altogether, and look into the new 1cp-lsd, which is fully legal worldwide but I know that a lot of Americans are having success ordering 1plsd from various Canadian vendors. It is still a very confused and grey area legally.
I know that the Germans who I have acquired all of my 1plsd from will not ship to the United States anymore but I believe that they did in the past but if I was you I would try the Canadians, best of luck man, it's good stuff go get some.

??

heatlessbbq said
"LSD anyone? 1p is under investigation."

1p-LSD is NOT under investigation. It's replacement is 1cp-LSD.
1P-LSD has been made illegal in some countries because it too much like LSD. Please do not make false statements like the one you just made.

Since LSD is illegal in many more countries than 1p-LSD, what possible harm reduction benefit are you proposing? It is essentially the same drug.

Last edited:
Ordered 10tabs of ald 25 from canada to usa, Florida, it never made it. Nothing like that makes it here. It gets seized.

heatlessbbq said

1p-LSD is NOT under investigation. It's replacement is 1cp-LSD.
1P-LSD has been made illegal in some countries because it too much like LSD. Please do not make false statements like the one you just made.

Since LSD is illegal in many more countries than 1p-LSD, what possible harm reduction benefit are you proposing? It is essentially the same drug.
I wonder if he meant- 1plsd is being researched, by us, the ginuea pigs, and that we should stick to Lsd because it has a longer history of use and therefore record of safety.

Which I wholeheartedly disagree with, I think 1p LSD has been researched extensively enough for several years now.

Now, to say that 1cp-lsd is "under investigation". That would arguably be correct.

@LordFran sorry you never got your tabs bro that sucks but I do know that people have having success with the Canadians over much of the US, but maybe Florida is tougher I wish there was a suggestion I could make.