View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 1P-LSD Thread, Volume 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always wondered about this "permanent" psychedelic tolerance issue... It's weird that it hasn't happened to me , and it's not really commonly brought up by the heavys of the psychedelic world , the learys, the Mckennas etc. this may be a phenomenon that occurs to only some people or perhaps from too frequent use resulting in the requirement to not use psychs for a year or more ....my use nowadays is very infrequent but when I first discovered acid as a kid it was party time!! And my experiences got less and less exciting and even boring until I learned to pace myself

Bigazznugz , I agree that classic L is more of a visual drug...but I found 1p to have visual effects of it's own... I think L25 is more visually pleasing/stunning more consistently but I think that 1p can give you equally stunning light shows but not as frequently , if that makes sense :p

I think it's primarily psychological. Like with anything, the more times you do it, the more you're able to adjust to the effects, the closer you'll be to homeostasis. I acquired it by tripping 3-5 times a week for over 2 years... sometimes more, sometimes less. I wasn't even trying to trip hard most of the time, but rather to have a "day sparkle", but my doses got pretty high. I stopped all psychedelics for 3 years after that but I have always tripped less powerfully than I used to since then. At the time it was certainly largely physical because I never gave my brain time to get back to normal, but I think now it's behavioral tolerance.

I do get great trips now that I don't trip too often and took a long break, in fact I had one of my nicest trips ever quite recently. I'm just saying, when I started tripping it was WILD. And now it's something I'm quite used to. I can't really see that ever changing either, it's just a part of who I am now as a result of the experiences I've had in my life.

Yeah -- after some time it's just like hanging out with an old friend -- a lot of the same old stories, but they're still awesome, just not new. I'm hoping to break into new territory, something fresh and WILD as Xorkoth put it, when I eventually experiment with true DMT.

Yea I just don't know every time I have done 1plsd was in side inside a concert usually at night. Maby I need to take this during the day and explore in the daylight a little more. I'll try 1p again but my last expierence with 1 hit of eth lad was great. It felt like everything that was missing was from 1p was there in some sort of fashion. Visually spiritually mentally the afterglow especially. The afterglow on 1p is me usually having a headache. But then again I forgot I took mdma on top of the 1p and that could have scewed the results.
Dunno well see how things go this weekend on 2 hits of eth lad at a phish show. I might take some 1p too on top maby if the trip seems to weak a hour or so in.
Much love all

Is there any chance the above message could be translated into the English language?

Hey, I tried to be as precise as possible, Halifax sucks, shrimpheads.

It was maybe a bit long, but it makes perfect sense. Clothing lines installed inside a house, lsd sheet attached over the container where it soaked in liquid L so the excess liquid would fall back in it. Hits toward the lower part where the drops would form and fall back into the container, those hits would be so particularly soaked that they showed a yellow colour like the liquid was yellowish, not sure what it was diluted with, I think ethanol was present. I experienced helping a dude who was just my LSD provider lay sheets once. I thought I'd share the experience. Laid sheets like a pro too, not like most 'cid blotter these days where they use an empty bottle of detergent with the LSD in it and they spray the blotter sheet randomly that's why most hits are "played safe" 40-50ug these days, nobody bad trips off such a dose.

Last edited:
100ug of 1P-LSD with 35mg of Methyallescaline at a small music festival in Dorset was absolutely breathtaking, some of the most incredible visuals I've ever had on any psychedelic combination. Snorting a line of ketamine sent the trip into overdrive and at one point when people spoke I could visualise the words coming out of their mouth. The 1P and the Methyl synergised beautifully but it was still easy to discern their individual effects. I definitely find the headspace of 1P-LSD to be a tad lighter and less analytical than its cousin, I also find it easier to communicate than when I'm on acid.

Clothing lines installed inside a house, lsd sheet attached over the container where it soaked in liquid L so the excess liquid would fall back in it. Hits toward the lower part where the drops would form and fall back into the container, those hits would be so particularly soaked that they showed a yellow colour like the liquid was yellowish, not sure what it was diluted with, [..snip..] Laid sheets like a pro too,

This isn't a how-to-lay-blotter thread, but for the record, that's NOT a pro way to lay blotter, because the doses on the bottom edge of the hanging sheet end up being stronger. Professionally (as in, performed with skill) laid blotter means consistent, predictable doses.

Captaintom......how much MAL do you take when you use it on it's own? And how are the visuals on that substance on its own?

I've used the MAL before at 35mg and 70mg, I find the visuals from it to be very organic and flowing in a way I haven't really experienced before with phenethylamines.

took 3 days break. had a third of a tab this morning. nice mellow feeling. lights the fire within

Normally for mdma+lsd you have to avoid to come down with mdma during the lsd trip. Also having the come up of both at the same time can be overwhelming. So you better off taking the mdma around the middle of the peak.

I am kind of surprised at all the negative reviews. I found this compound exactly like LSD in every way. I could not find a single aspect of the trip that was different than LSD. I could not blind test this stuff and tell it from LSD. Every LSD trip is different anyway so I am kind of suspect of people saying its more or less anything. Most of what I read here also falls within the parameters of a normal LSD trip, like leg tension. I feel perfectly fine 2 days after my 100 mic trip.

consumed 150 ug off this substance ... music was amazing but its not lsd it doesnt even compare it has no spiritual gene or way to even contact the other side its pain full to the stomach at the end of the experience and its pretty boring and bland visuals took 1.30 to kick in an didnt get past level 2 i was hugely disopointed in this compound if you want to lose your mind contact god or aliens then lsd if u wanna sit an listen to music with a few waves then this is the way for you

Ha I just posted on another board that the visuals are identical and so is the spiritual component. I am trying to keep god out of my trips but he keeps showing up anyway, even though I don't believe in him. I didn't see any entities on this but I didn't go to my UFO spotting hill because I made mistake of coming here on the trip and reading negative reports and got nervous about leaving house. I don't know why people are let down by 1p. Make sure to keep tolerance down and get a good nights sleep.
I am getting a sheet of this rather than LSD as its cheaper and 100 mics per dose is better than the 70 or so i get from LSD. I loved 1P-LSD.

Both psychoactive and secondary effects are completely subjective, specially with psychedelics or Research Chemicals. That easily explains the divergence on the opinion of the people.

Personally, I still would like to give it a try as some people report similarities and good experiences with it. It looks like 1P-LSD reports are more positive in comparison with other compounds of the same family.

Last edited:
Someone in town has the 1p we townies have been picking off of for our trips ....id like to say this ; in the last two weeks I've heard two reports claiming that this material is extremely potent. One person (in his 40s) said this is the best stuff he's had since the early eighties, as far as strength per tab . He took two and said "it blew my head back". Another "festy type " person who has had tons of experience with paychedelics took one and was overwhelmed at some points. I know this person and he's comfortable with high doses. I was able to examine this sheet at closer inspection the other day after reading about the varying strengths reported and also the yellowing of the tabs. I found that the sheet (s) going around my area have a yellowing edge on one side, Almost as if it was used as a bookmark and the very edge of one side was exposed to the elements . However, the person who owns the tabs has kept them in a dark airtight container in a safe in a cool basement , so exposure of just that one side seems to be out. Perhaps the vendor stored them stacked in a way that was exposing just a portion? Or perhaps the yellowing is an indication of more saturation of the solution on the edge ? Jut thought is drop in with some recent observations

I was just thinking about the metabolism of 1p and was wondering if anyone has any idea what type of enzymes cause the breakdown into LSD , and if so is there any methods to boost the amount your body is producing priour to the trip to result in a stronger experience ?

It has been many a person's experience (including my own) that eating a meal after taking 1P-LSD significantly increases its effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.