• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy βK-2C-B Thread - Part 1

Its a very strange substance indeed as mentioned before. With the second try 220 mg incapsulated I feeled very entactogenic properties in the first 4 hours and now I have just very impressing antidepressant and stimulating properties with no visuals at all. I eated corn after 50 minutes maybe that is the reaso. Substance have a good value as antidepressant.

That is strange. I find that the visuals increase after the first four hours becoming much more colourful in the later stages of the experience.

Yesterday I had an 18 hour+ trip on approx 100 mg BK-2CB which caused me to question what kind of a stress this is putting on my brain and the safety of this substance. In the first few hours there was a tremendous amount of euphoric skin tingling, especially on the scalp, neck and upper body and I have noticed on several occasions that this seems to cause a lot of my hair to fall out during the trip. Presumably vasoconstriction is causing this hair loss. In the final stages of the trip -by which time I'm attempting to get some sleep I get these strange vibratory feelings in my neck from time to time, quite difficult to describe. Anyone have any info on the safety profile of BK-2CB?

With the second try 220 mg incapsulated I feeled very entactogenic properties in the first 4 hours and now I have just very impressing antidepressant and stimulating properties with no visuals at all.

I had 100mg on Friday and it developed into the most extremely visual trip I have ever had. It was amazing.

extreme euphoria ...extreme time dilation....visuals are weird.....weird symbols / mathematical / egyptian themes......very long lasting.....actually flushed it b/c it lasts too damn long...but glad i tried it....