• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy NBOMe-2C-C (25C-NBOMe) Thread

wel i think them blotters need to be held in the mouth for 15-20mins for decent effects ...
last nite i got to test my liquid solution ... and it was amazing.:D
2 drops / around 200ug nasally after 30-40mg methoxetamine both ended up kicking in around 40 mins ... and went beautiful together .
25c first alerts within 10-mins and was very lsd like..=D
lots of trasers and patterns.
then at about 1h 20 mark with both peaking as soon as i stept outside my room door , i could fell the floor tilt up was a strange sensation trying to get across my landing to the toilet was quite difficult..8(
main effects lasted around 4-5 hours some nice oev's lots of colour and music appreciation and around another 4 hours of cev's , lots of fractual patterns .

i got to sleep at 8.5 hours and only got 3 hours sleep, but i feel not to bad , no real hangover just a bit off . over all a very nice compound and i cannot wait to try at higher doses 400-500ug.=D

I soak the tabs in a minimal amount of water about 1/10th of a ml. squirt up nose bum or mouth and repeat with more water.
Seriously 3 tabs at 350mcg should have fucked me up the arse according to all other trip reports.
I got no OEV some CEV nothing special but felt very stimulated lasted about 8hr. Nothing like LSD
And it is hcl not freebase.

Sublingual is definetly not the way to do this. I also vaped half a tab waste of time. i have about 6 tabs left any ideas?

i wil try sublingual soon with my liquid solution .
fyi i think liquid insullfation with fb/ hlc is the way to go . this was extremly like lsd at 200ug!!8o the dose of mxe surly helpd but still that was some lsd tripping off my face stuff. lol very nice still get that kind of emptyness the next day though. but as expected. :\ try holding the blotters say 2.5 blots in your gums for 20 mins ? mite help :D
very nice evening for it to 25c here .... work at 8am though:p

Considering purchasing this

Hello there guys!

So i am very interested in this chemical. There is just one thing bothering me:

THE POTENCY

I have a milligram scale but its not the best, It is a Gemini-20 i bought off of ebay for $40.

SO my question for you guys is how would I go about this chemical? I want to snort it as I have read that is the best ROA.

How can i weigh this substance to find a good dose?

Suggestion- Read the thread

^ Start by actually reading the thread. At least 1/3-1/2 half of the posts relate to proper dosing and liquid insufflation.

Please do your homework rather than make this thread even more redundant.

Well yeah, probably, but I can't imagine it's nice to snort 0.5mL of double strength vinegar! You should be able to get away with far less acetic acid than that:

10mg / 335.8 g/mol = 0.03 mmol 25C

0.03 mmol * 60 = ~1.8mg AcOH = ~20 uL of 10% AcOH (assuming the density of 10% AcOH is close to 1, and giving a slight excess)

So you'd only need around 20 uL of 10% acetic acid solution (0.02mL) for every 10mg 25C. You can make the rest up with water.

Oh, and welcome to BL :)

Ok so I now have 0.1ml of 10% acetic acid + 6.6ml distilled water.. with 10mg 25C. So 149.2ug/100uL..
Unless I have misunderstood the above this should leave plenty of excess acetic acid in the solution right? so why does my freebase not dissolve and become 25C acetate... ?

EDIT: managed to dissolve 95% of the solids when repeatedly shaken and heated on a heat mat, but when cooled it precipitated out somewhat. any advice?

Last edited:
Yeah that should be at least a 5x excess of acid, but I don't know how soluble the acetate salt is...
Adding some ethanol would likely increase the solubility, but would dilute your solution unless you evaporate some first... But again, I doubt it's nice to snort ethanol solutions, even fairly dilute.
You can't get hydrochloric acid? The HCl salts are pretty soluble. Or you could dilute it more and plug it.

Bump up the AA?

Ok so I now have 0.1ml of 10% acetic acid + 6.6ml distilled water.. with 10mg 25C. So 149.2ug/100uL..
Unless I have misunderstood the above this should leave plenty of excess acetic acid in the solution right? so why does my freebase not dissolve and become 25C acetate... ?

any advice?

AA = acetic acid

(0.1ml 10% AA)*(0.1 ml AA/1 ml 10% AA)*(1.049 g AA/ml AA)*(1 mol AA/60.05 g AA)/(0.0066 L) = final AA in mol/L (M) = 26.5 mM AA

(0.01 g 25C-HCl)*(1 mol 25C/335 g 25C)/(0.0066 L) = final 25C in mol/L (M) = 4.5 mM

Skillets right, there is an excess of protons to solubilize the 25C.

I think the problem is different... It's in your order of addition. Usually insoluble bases need to be solved in acid, then diluted to final concentration.

Unfortunately this advice comes too late, but ideally you would dissolve the 25C in the acid (0.1 ml) then dilute further into water. I've commonly encountered situations where dissolving a bulky organic base into a water solution that we KNOW has plenty of available protons is next to impossible unless it's previously solved in acid.

Having said that, once it's in solution (via heating, shaking as you mentioned), it should stay in solution. Since it didn't, you might want to consider adding a bit more acid, a tiny bit at a time, redissolving and then cooling to room temp to see if it stays in solution. Then repeating until you get to a level of acetic acid you don't want to exceed further.

So, right now, your at:

(0.1 ml)*(10 percent)/(0.0066 ml) = final % acetic acid in your 6.6 ml = 0.15% acetic acid

You can probably go much higher than your current 0.15% concentration of acetic acid and still have a solution worthy of insufflation.

Also- another thought. You kinda used the "wrong" acid. In the future maybe hunt down dilute HCl.

Acetic acid is not a "strong" acid. HCl is a "strong" acid. Thus in water, ALL of the HCl will become available protons.

In contrast, acetic acid has a pKa of ~4.5, and is ALMOST completely dissociated in distilled water, but not entirely. Distilled water is often around pH 5.5.

Additionally, acetic acid is volatile. So you are adding less AA than you think you are- some of it is flying away with the protons you desire. You might need to add more to compensate for this.

Last edited:
Well the acetate salt has very low solubility at room temperature compared to the HCL apparently. Also even at this dilution acetic acid is not particularly something you want in your nose, even less your throat as I discovered.
However I dosed 200ug nearly four hours ago and spent the peak washing up, and washing up has NEVER felt so good. will write up a report later.

Well the acetate salt has very low solubility at room temperature compared to the HCL apparently.

Didn't know that, interesting.

Admittedly I haven't tried the 0.15% AA solution myself, so definitely you'd know best here.

Best of luck- please let us know how it went!

^ Start by actually reading the thread. At least 1/3-1/2 half of the posts relate to proper dosing and liquid insufflation.

Please do your homework rather than make this thread even more redundant.

I did read the thread sir, I am asking for a dumbed down way to do it since this chem talk doesn't make much sense to me. I guess I could just put 11mg in a solution? I am just worried about degradation only because I'm not sure I want to be snorting ethenol up my nostrils. Id weight 1mg but my scale isn't very reliable in that range.

Additionally, acetic acid is volatile. So you are adding less AA than you think you are- some of it is flying away with the protons you desire. You might need to add more to compensate for this.

AA is not significantly volatile I think, like say ether. It won't fly away unless you move at the speed of a snail. Also, HCl is volatile as well.

A solution to the problem of not having it dissolve can indeed be adding an excess of acid, then after it is dissolved you can quench the acid with a weak base - preferably bicarb since CO2 formation is a nice indicator, otherwise pH paper. Then it should be fine to ingest, if the volume is too large concentrate it.

I'm trying to think of a reason why sodium acetate would be offensive in your nose, you probably don't want a significant amount in there but it's better than an acid right? Of course ideally you would dissolve it in a strong acid right away like reformer says.

Paradisum, the way I did it is dissolve a known amount in isopropanol which is a type of alcohol, then added that to a carrier which in my case is mannitol. I am told this is a shitty carrier since it may clog your nose but I calculated an appropriate amount that would be suited to snort. Not an unhandy tiny bit but not a whole lot either. Then I repeatedly mixed it as it dried to get it homogeneous (mixed evenly), and let it dry completely.

That does not seem to be a very popular technique though, most say snorting the liquid is great. So yes you will have to make a calculated solution for that. Measure as much as you can or have on that scale, the more you measure the more accurate you can weigh it. Then you will have to calculate a volume of water or alcohol (if its ethanol it should not be denatured), that can be measured effectively. To do that buy plastic syringes of the net that can take 1 ml, and have lines at every 0.1 ml. Calculate it in a way that makes a dose like... 200 ul? (that is 0.2 ml) so 1 mg/ml would be okay. That makes 0.2 ml a dose of 200 ug.

After you dissolved the compound mix it well and make sure everything is dissolved completely. If in doubt, gently apply heat but not so much that you evaporate a significant amount of liquid. Furthermore of course work in a way that costs you the least amount of material in the process.

There doesn't appear to be enough information to prove the stability of the compound in a solution. That makes it uncomfortable to store in liquid form for a prolonged period, and contradicts what I said about preparing as much as possible for your error margin. I solved this by using a solid carrier. I can keep it in solid form while having the practicality of being able to dose without a sub-mg scale.

There is no easy way to deal with this, store it in a fridge and hope for the best I guess. Another possibility is to buy a few vials, putting the solution divided across them and letting all but one vial dry up. Then you know the separated portions, and can still keep it as a solid. I guess that's fine.

If you don't understand, get someone to help you who does and read the thread again a few times. If you still don't get it I advise you don't use this compound because this basic understanding is needed for you not to fuck up and miscalculate the dose by a factor 10 or something like that. Seriously, think about it. If you are not competent then you are like a layman playing with a chemical weapon. It's nothing personal, just... stay the hell away please.

Last edited:
Thannks!

Ya I am just interested. I'm still a bit confused so maybe I will either buy this and save it till more research is done or purchase another chem and meet with 25c another time. Thanks for the help :) I don't feel like being the first death on this chem :p

ok for my solution 4-5 drops of vinegar were used in a mix of 50% vodca 50% water .
it would not all disolve straight away so i boiled a cup of water , and set my vial in to safely heat up the solution. that helped it dissolve. also more vodca was added.
so it ended up at around 2mg / ml 1 drop is around but 100 ug/31 ul but diluted with more vodca so 80-90ug per 31 ul. :D hope this helps
insulfation is barable at 20% alcohol its only a few drops. lol

has any 1 made polysorbate 80 solution with this? i would be intrested if it will help absorption.:D

Ok well I may have botched my solution a little and given my throat a bit of a shock but all in the name of science.. or something like that..

But after heating it enough to satisfy myself it was all in solution I dosed approx 200ug via liquid insufflation - My first 100uL went straight into my throat :X so I added another 40uL, hence dose is only approx.

After 15 minutes I feel the first sensations a light amphetamine push. Over the next 45 minutes I have a really annoying shakes getting progressively worse, not intense but my whole body was vibrating physically. The come up was not as described by others but physically pretty rough physically...

About 1hr after ingestion I got restless and was going to go for a walk at this point my laptop screen looks liquid but everything else seems fine. On the way to get a bottle of water to take with me I rinse out a bottle - I then have the most physically euphoric and physically psychedelic 90 minutes of 2011 so far whilst washing up with ice-cold water. Now I hate washing up and I am rarely productive in this way when on any psychedelics, but the water in my hands felt so solid and shine of the washing up liquid and well everything. I felt like a five year old again :)

Once I finished washing up the peak had ended and I felt very good and laid in the bedroom talking to my girlfriend, the effects slowly faded until 5hrs after ingestion and I am left with a moderate headache that is still present now nearly 8 hours after ingestion.

I don't want to compare this to anything, it is what it is and to me it has a lot of potential and will be trying 400-600ug next weekend if all goes well.

Effects

It's too bad people aren't discussing the effects of this substance more. It's really interesting stuff. I took three blotters between cheek and gum (350mcg each) and had decently strong effects. Beautiful visuals, a sense of awe, clear thoughts, a pleasant body energy, virtually no negative effects. It has that rare "sparkle" which few psychedelics have.

If the dosing was easier, I think this stuff would be quite popular.

^^ So you say that you took 1050 ug between cheek and gum? The ROA was definitely not very effective in that case, or maybe you didn't leave it 15-20 minutes inside your mouth without strictly swallowing anything... I don't know but I'm still glad you had a nice experience. Better recheck your method, though. I'll be checking buccal soon too.

Roa

Yeah I agree the ROA I used surely is not delivering all of the drug. Before I took three (about a month before) I took one (350mcg) and that gave me a tiny buzz, dilated pupils, and little else. So in my next test, I went with three, and that proved about a perfect dose.

A friend of mine tried two, and that seemed to produce enjoyable effects, if not as strong as my latter test.

In all instances, spit was held in the mouth (at great strain) for twenty minutes, so I'd say that's the best you're going to do with this ROA. The advantage of course is not having to deal with the measurement, which may make it worth the extra cost of buying blotter, especially if you don't plan to use it very often.

The abbreviation AA really shouldn't be used for acetic acid because AA is the most common name for acetic anhydride, a similar but different chemical in many ways, being it's [acetic acid] acid anhydride. Commonly used to acetylate morphine to heroin/diacetylmorphine. Seeing AA mistakenly used for making the acetate salt of 25C would be unfortunate.

Just make the HCl salt. The citrate salt also has reasonable solubility IIRC.
Also, the person wanting polysorbate 80 info, just check earlier in the thread, there was some discussion about it - I have tried it and it works well.