• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy NBOMe-2C-C (25C-NBOMe) Thread

I'm considering getting a small amount of 25C-NBOMe freebase, but I have a few questions.

Am I able to easily just take what I get, weigh it, put it in distilled water and use the typical liquid measurement - like I would for say 2C-E?

If not, what's the easiest/most accessible method of making this happen?

With dosing intranasally, would I be able to just use a oral syringe and shoot a small amount of distilled water containing the chemical or would this be impractical? I'm used to either eating the blotter, swallowing the liquid or railing lines, this is the first time I've came across a substance in ug that isn't effective orally. Are there any other simpler methods?

I'm considering getting a small amount of 25C-NBOMe freebase, but I have a few questions.

Am I able to easily just take what I get, weigh it, put it in distilled water and use the typical liquid measurement - like I would for say 2C-E?

If not, what's the easiest/most accessible method of making this happen?

With dosing intranasally, would I be able to just use a oral syringe and shoot a small amount of distilled water containing the chemical or would this be impractical? I'm used to either eating the blotter, swallowing the liquid or railing lines, this is the first time I've came across a substance in ug that isn't effective orally. Are there any other simpler methods?

Whatever you do don't rail lines of it

the freebase won't dissolve in water.
This is what I found easy.

add distilled vinegar to 25C until it dissolves completely. I found 50mg to very easily dissolve in 3ml of distilled vinegar.

(Distilled water may be slightly basic too, so it may help to use more distilled vinegar than neccesary)

then dissolve that solution in distilled water.

making a final solution of 1mg/ml works well and can be dispensed with a 1ml oral syringe.

PS IMO it is not all that spectacular to risk using if anyone has any uncertainty about how to safely dose it.

So, snorting a concentrated solution / using a syringe without needle to squirt it up the nose is more reliable than sublingual or buccal blotters right? It seems that anecdotal evidence and experience reports point to that. It has probably been covered already but what about volumes? Has someone found an optimal volume to administer a drug i.e. the max that will not drip away if done correctly? Of course a nasal spray would be much much more efficient at that, but what about doses in small syringes?

^^^^You could use one large vial. As long as it's not too big to where you can't easily suck out the liquid with and oral syringe.

Making a 1mg/ml solution and using a one ml oral syringe seemed to work pretty well.

I use small HDPE plastic containers with screw on lids. I would guess they are ok for storage but not certain.

Thanks!!

On another note I made a solution today that was really easy.
50mg dissolved into 3ml of distilled white vinegar. ( took a little stirring and smashing the leftover bits with a very small screwdriver)
Then that was dissolved into 20ml of distilled water and 27ml of glycerol.

Final solution is 1mg/ml and thicker than water to prevent nasal drip and hopefully help with absorption a bit.

How did this work out? sounds like a pretty good idea

How did this work out? sounds like a pretty good idea

It worked very well but burned a bit. Nothing too bad though. Although I had already taken some MXE, which probably made me notice less. I'm not sure if it was the glycerol or the excess distilled vinegar that did it.

I don't really have much to compare it to as far as absorption goes but 0.33mg was amazing with small doses of MXE before and with.

I will probably try to find a threshold dose with it sublingually to see if it absorbs noticeably better with glycerol.

So, snorting a concentrated solution / using a syringe without needle to squirt it up the nose is more reliable than sublingual or buccal blotters right? It seems that anecdotal evidence and experience reports point to that. It has probably been covered already but what about volumes? Has someone found an optimal volume to administer a drug i.e. the max that will not drip away if done correctly? Of course a nasal spray would be much much more efficient at that, but what about doses in small syringes?

Snorting with a 1ml oral syringe was very effective and accurate for myself and it seems like it has worked as well or better than anything that I read in this thread.

From what I remember reading, under 1ml seemed to be ok for each nostril. and preferably under 0.5 ml.

I really liked 0.33ml. It was enough where I could actually get it up my nose and didn't drip other than mucous that developed after dosing.

It worked very well but burned a bit. Nothing too bad though. Although I had already taken some MXE, which probably made me notice less. I'm not sure if it was the glycerol or the excess distilled vinegar that did it.

I don't really have much to compare it to as far as absorption goes but 0.33mg was amazing with small doses of MXE before and with.

I will probably try to find a threshold dose with it sublingually to see if it absorbs noticeably better with glycerol.

thanks for the reply there. I'm guessing the vinegar was to salt the freebase?

Seen blotter tabs of this for sale. Each tab has 355 micro g on each. Is this not active orally at all?

It is - stick blotter on your upper gum/between gum and cheek - hold it there for 20 minutes without swallowing spit ; d

works for 25d/25c/25e etc...

Seen blotter tabs of this for sale. Each tab has 355 micro g on each. Is this not active orally at all?

Nah this isn't active orally, at least not significantly. Don't listen to that guy, there have been reports of sublingual dosing being very unreliable. And he wasn't even describing how to do it right.

If I were you I would buy it in pure powder form and suspend it in solution in order to discern the dose. Although you need the equipment and the knowhow (the latter spread throughout this thread), the cheaper price and ease of administration make it a much better choice IMO.

If you're set on blotters then by far the best way to take it would be rectally. For anyone who wants to know a reliable way to do this - Take the blotter, put it in a gelcap, lube your ass, squirt water in the cap and shove it where the sun don't shine as fast and as far up as you can.

Last edited:
thanks for the reply there. I'm guessing the vinegar was to salt the freebase?

Yep

I tried 0.1-0.15mg yesterday sublingually and was very surprised how active it was.
No visuals but a very noticeable light psychedelic stimulation was there.

I would guess with about a 50/50 glycerol/water mix a threshold sublingual dose for me is probably near 0.05mg.

I don't know what the ld50 is but I imagine it's very reachable. I've read of a few gnarly trips with people using over 1mg.

Play safe!!!=D<3

Yep I tried 0.1-0.15mg yesterday sublingually and was very surprised how active it was.
No visuals but a very noticeable light psychedelic stimulation was there.

I would guess with about a 50/50 glycerol/water mix a threshold sublingual dose for me is probably near 0.05mg.

I'm wondering what a good dose would be to start with, besides allergy testing. It seems people are shooting for the 350-500ug range. How hard are you tripping on, say, 350ug compared to 500ug?

Also, I have been thinking that maybe sublingual absorption has similar issues to salvinorin, meaning that bioavailability could be greatly increased by using mouthwashes etc. prior to dosing.

Buccal/Sublingual works excellent, nearly equivalent to intranasal, except in speed. The problem is with suspect dosing on pre-laid blotters.

Nah this isn't active orally, at least not significantly. Don't listen to that guy, there have been reports of sublingual dosing being very unreliable. And he wasn't even describing how to do it right.

It will probably make you sad but this method is tested by 15-20 people and it works. It is somewhat less potent but it works fine. I think that I've described it in way that it is comprehensive. And this method ISN'T sublingual.

It is - stick blotter on your upper gum/between gum and cheek - hold it there for 20 minutes without swallowing spit ; d

It is simple - put blotter on your upper gum (either side of it will do, inside or outside), hold it there for 20 minutes without a single drop of spit being swallowed and you will see effects for yourself...

Hey guys

I'm planning on testing the HCl of this compound. I will be using a 20uL fixed-volume micropipette and a solution of 10mg/1mL. This will give give me 10ug per uL and thus 200 per pipette tip. The liquid I would optimally want to use is 96% EtOH, otherwise it will probably be around 80%.

So a few questions:

People have stated that ethanol over 40% might be overkill. I'm thinking that it will contain less unwanted stuff and since I will only ingest 20-40uL (intranasally, probably), it won't burn too bad. Is this correct?

Another question:

I'm digging through this thread for solubility information. One guy has successfully made a 50mg freebase/3ml acetic acid. reformer reports someone as saying that 6-7mg per mL water has been successfully done for the HCl. Nuke suggests that a 150uL 10% EtOH solution will be able to hold 15mg HCl, thus ending up with a 100ug per 1uL solution (this seems way out but I'm not an expert - reformer points out that its equal to 100mg/mL). Dondante did 50ug per uL.

Should I be okay with 10ug/uL in ~95% ethanol? Or should I just use a cheap 40% vodka and dilute it with distilled water until its 10 or 20%?

Thanks