• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy NBOMe-2C-C (25C-NBOMe) Thread

Um, icing sugar?
Seriously, this only requires a little thought. Icing sugar is not a good long term solution because it's liable to pick up moisture from the air, but if you just want a carrier for a night or two it'd probably be fine.

Mannitol: for an example, http://purebulk.com/mannitol
first page of google search results. really not hard to find, why couldn't you have done this yourself?

I've used erythritol and sorbitol (both polyols like mannitol) too for this purpose, any of these work well as they are nonhygroscopic (don't absorb water from atmosphere).

Last edited:
Um, icing sugar?

really? have you snorted powdered sugar before? Ive never tried... id imagine something as sweet and tasty as sugar would feel pretty odd in my nose.

What kind of snortable substance could i apply this too to take a few hits out with me to avoid taking my whole vial? I was thinking baking soda but iv never heard anything about actually using it to cut/snort except in movie n tv and shit. I was thinking it wouldnt matter because the amount would be so small but im sure there could be a more efficient thing to use. Where could I get manitol also? I looked around but was kinda lost since I had no idea where to look in the first place.
As some one already suggested, earlier in this thread, why not just use Creatine. It´s what cocaine and amphetamine is often cut with.

You can buy it in any shop that sells supplements for body builders.

Hello, I will be receiving a sample of some blottered 25C(unfortunately, would rather of received powder). I'm in the process of of finding out if its FB or HCl. What would be the best ROA for me to use with this? I have heard the disappointing story of sub lingual hundreds of times and even though I rarely have trouble with it, would like to avoid this as it could be wasteful. I wasn't even planning on sampling this one, but all the talk of high selectivity akin to LSD, well count me in!

Um, icing sugar?

really? have you snorted powdered sugar before? Ive never tried... id imagine something as sweet and tasty as sugar would feel pretty odd in my nose.

Yes, powdered sucrose is very pleasant to insufflate actually.

I'm planning on converting the freebase with acetic acid and dissolving in glycerin.

Any thoughts on this??

I'm hoping the glycerin will increase the absorption and reduce the drip down the back of the throat.

I'm worried about how hygroscopic it is though. Maybe I'll have to add some water.

could one measure doses in say distilled water, then lets hypothetically say one drop of the liquid has 200mcg, drop that onto powdered sugar and let the water evaporate or would the sugar absorb that water and get all icky?

It's really hard to evaporate water out of sugar (sucrose) without an oven, it likes to form syrups.

Tolerance

25c-nBOMe appears to have (and I've heard this confirmed) LSD like tolerance. Having tried a dose of around 500mcg a second time with no tolerance resulted in a much stronger experience than my first time, more akin to 3-4 hits of lucy, except much more detail (if that is at all possible) and for me at least, somewhat easier to handle. I have a higher than average sensitivity to both these chemicals, so ymmv.

500mcg was adm on blotter, upper lip, freebase converted to the acetate, and I was peaking by 30-40 minutes in. Bit like a rocket ride on the way up, rolling waves of effect, and feeling pretty damn good the morning after.

25c-nBOMe appears to have (and I've heard this confirmed)

500mcg was adm on blotter, upper lip, freebase converted to the acetate, and I was peaking by 30-40 minutes in. Bit like a rocket ride on the way up, rolling waves of effect, and feeling pretty damn good the morning after.

Just so I understand exactly what you're saying..... Did you convert freebase into acetate yourself and make your own blotters? Or did you just buy the blotters "as they come".

In either case, could you say which method you used to create the acetate?

Ok just for those who might've been interested this mixes with nitrous very nicely indeed. Full blown blasted into another world type stuff. Just awesome, time slowing to a stand still and music, sound and colour complete synesthesia! Had a memorable and most intense time

I've got 500mcg blotters of 25c, would you say these are completely useless? Should I just stick them up my ass or try to dissolve the drug from the blotters to water or alcohol instead of trying sublingual? I really want to give this drug a proper try!

^^^^ I bet just using it rectally would be pretty easy. You could put it in a gelcap if you needed to first.

If I had to get it off the blotter I would rinse it with a ml or two of acetone into something, let it evaporate and then repeat a couple times. Then add a ml of water to what you rinsed it in until it's dissolved, then snort when you're ready.
and maybe take the leftover blotter sublingual just in case.

On another note I made a solution today that was really easy.
50mg dissolved into 3ml of distilled white vinegar. ( took a little stirring and smashing the leftover bits with a very small screwdriver)
Then that was dissolved into 20ml of distilled water and 27ml of glycerol.

Final solution is 1mg/ml and thicker than water to prevent nasal drip and hopefully help with absorption a bit.

=D

Thanks, mate. I'll probably try that one... so, I just cut up the blotter in smaller pieces and stick it in and that should do the trick?

I think that would work.
as long as your rectum is pretty free of feces and you got all of the blotter/25C in there it should absorb pretty well.

Last edited:
I made my own blotters from freebase; I measured dose onto paper square, then solvated into medium using dropwise addition of acetic acid. Accurate, but quite laborious.

With a solution of 20ml of water, 27ml of glycerine and 3ml of %5 distilled venegar and 25C-C.

It burns a bit intranasally. Nothing too bad. Seems to absorb well enough despite producing a lot of mucous that had to be swallowed.

T. 0 hr- Mxe 17mg
T. 1.5hr- 0.33mg 25C-C + 17mg Mxe
T. 5.0hr- 7mg Mxe

Beautifully amazing. =D<3

I'll have some of this in my posession any time soon. It is important to me to get a liquid volumetric measuring/storage thing going on for this particular chemical. I use volumetric measuring for other chemicals, without the storage part, simply utilizing measured syringes and immediate dosing strategies. I need to ask a question about storing it in vials:

How large a vile would I need in order to keep 20mg in solution? This is considering that 350-500μg is a dose, and that I would be using an appropriate amount of liquid for each dose, measures with a syringe incremented to 0.1ml . Should I use one large vial, or several small ones?

I haven't stored my own liquid solutions in vials before. It might be good to know what type of vial to use and what method of closure for glass vials. Are plastic vials okay for long-term storage of these chemicals?

Forgive me for the torrent of questions. I'm not laboratory savvy, but I would like to do it right. If there are any easier ways to do this without getting beakers and flasks or wotnot, I would appreciate your input. Thank you! :)

^^^^You could use one large vial. As long as it's not too big to where you can't easily suck out the liquid with and oral syringe.

Making a 1mg/ml solution and using a one ml oral syringe seemed to work pretty well.

I use small HDPE plastic containers with screw on lids. I would guess they are ok for storage but not certain.