Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy NBOMe-2C-C (25C-NBOMe) Thread

Lawrence

Bluelighter
Welcome to the Big & Dandy 25C-NBOMe Thread

2-(4-chloro-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)-N-(2-methoxybenzyl)ethanamine
YEXBj.png

Description: Classical psychedelic

Dosage: 200 - 1000 micrograms, intranasal or sublingual; 50-500 micrograms, smoked (as freebase).

Administration: strictly parenteral.

Duration: 4-8 hours

Link to the N-Benzyl PEA Index - For compounds including all NBOMe's

Hi,

I got an ofter to buy a sample of new RC's 2-(4-chloro-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)-N-[(2-methoxyphenyl)methyl]ethanamine - (25C-NBOMe)

Anybody have any kind of information regarding this compound, would be appreciate.

Here is the NMR ->

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lawrence, do you have any other information on the chemical? Or is this all you know/have?

I wish I could tell you more (or, anything rather,) but I am interested myself. I haven't seen anything like this in the past.

It's all I have. I can buy sample very expensive, look like its real potent.

Just out of curiosity.... What do you guys/gals look it to see if something is potent? Also can anyone direct me to a webpage that has good beginner level learning material to help understand stuff like this?

Thank you.

I can only find info on 25B-NBOMe on Wiki, but I'd imagine it's similar (a 2C-B analogue).
That's active at around 400ng, so if it's anything near as potent I would be very careful.

Just out of curiosity.... What do you guys/gals look it to see if something is potent? Also can anyone direct me to a webpage that has good beginner level learning material to help understand stuff like this?

Thank you.

What you're looking for is organic chemistry. You can google for a lot of info but honestly, having taken the classes during my undergraduate degree I think it would be really difficult to self-teach from the Internet.

It's Nichols NBOMe analogue of 2C-C I believe. Extremely potent, however only if taken intranasally if I remember correctly.

Correct me if i'm wrong, im going solely off of information from lab's who ive talked to regarding the synth of this product as well as chemists and RC enthusiasts.

Id advise checking in ADD as there will definitely be more info on the NBOMe substances, if not this substance itself.

I can only find info on 25B-NBOMe on Wiki, but I'd imagine it's similar (a 2C-B analogue).
That's active at around 400ng, so if it's anything near as potent I would be very careful.

'ng'? Fucking nanograms? I would stay far away. Or fucking wear a respirator in a clean room when handing.

'ng'? Fucking nanograms? I would stay far away. Or fucking wear a respirator in a clean room when handing.

He means micrograms. And the chloro analog is probably slightly, but not much, more potent.

Yes sorry. Can't seem to find the "mu" sign on my keyboard :|
Still, be fucking careful! lol

Yeah, I think he indicated that he knows but he doesn't know how to type µ

(For the record, I just copied and pasted from Thizzer's post. Mostly for the special characters I look up a character table on google and copy and paste. I think there are keyboard combinations too but you need to know their ASCII or unicode values and know how to do it and so forth.

I believe this is also known as NBOMe 2c-c. Might have more luck searching with that name. I recall reading some info on it not that long ago, may have been in the NBOMe Mescaline thread, but i'm not sure. Supposedly its roughly the same potency as LSD.

Any reports on how it is qualitatively anywhere that you know of? I'm very curious to hear interpretations of what the trip is like.

There's a report of it up on blacklight (or maybe the 2cb analogue).

ebola

Erny reported sampling this with a bunch of other people, with it active around 500-1000ug intranasal, duration about 8 hours. Orally it seems to get munched uo by first pass metabolism (MAO-A, I'd guess).

25C-NBOMe / NBOMe-2CC, threshold effects at as little as 0.05-0.1mg, but properly active at more like 0.2-0.5mg. Higher doses of 1mg+ produce amnesia and a burned-out comedown feeling for several days after, so there is little further benefit from doses much above 0.5mg. Convulsions have been reported from larger doses of several milligrams or more, so likely to be potentially dangerous for the inexperienced especially as raw powder.

Very clean and visual trip, but somewhat lacking in profound insights, light hearted but with little depth. Duration of strong effects is around 4-6 hours depending on dose, but with a milder afterglow extending the duration to perhaps 12 hours or so in total. Time to onset is around 15mins after nasal dosing, 1 hour for peak effects. Faster onset and shorter duration if vapourised, sublingual and rectal administration also effective, but oral activity produces only a bare threshold even with doses of 1mg+.

Quite stimulating and euphoric, sometimes a hint of "candyflip" type effects but predominantly psychedelic, slightly reminiscent of 2CT2 or 2CT7. Also the bioavailability is weird and unpredictable, often several people will have what should be the same dose but have widely differing experiences, or the same dose taken on different occasions will seem quite different strengths. However this could easily be from measuring errors given the high potency, and hence small dosage...