• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big and Dandy DOT/Aleph-1 Thread

^ Different tastes, for sure. Its just that there is also an unnerving aspect about the 2C-Ts and other sulphur containing phens (4-MTA, anyone?) in that they all seem to be far more likely to be toxic than other phens. We have reports of people snorting 200mgs of 2C-E and living to tell the tale, but we have stories of people snorting 30mg (was it?) of T-7 and dying.

I'll tell you this though - between T7, T2, and T21, the latter is the most interesting and least irritating for me. I am sure you'll find it as enigmatic as most of us do :).

While I only take chemicals orally, not snorted, I am still a little sketched about the fact that there are confirmed deaths at relatively low doses of the thio-PEAs, particularly 4-MTA and 2C-T7. Contrasted with other psychedelics, like LSD, psilocin and mescaline, where it is virtually impossible to have a fatal overdose, the risk of T-PEA just doesn't sit right.

Xorkoth said:
Is the reason for the wink that 77k is you, by chance (directed at Vanadium)?

no, no, sorry. But if aleph-2 is in my possesion I'll test it immediatly !:)

Dropped 5mgs around four hours ago in a madhouse of women screaming with laughter courtesy of Alberts discovery<3

Anyway gently luxurious will have to suffice as a description. :)

^ Indulged in the same night of madness/sillyness at 4mg. It's an aesthetic enhancer with an action unlike any other psychedelic I've experienced. Still at a loss to categorize it's effects (it is utterly unique in it's action - a real weird little fucker!), but I can say that I'd try it again without any qualms, given the right circumstances.

Later on, when it'd had a chance for plasma levels to decrease (it has some competetive MAOI properties), I tried a little ketamine on top of the DOT - it amplified ketamine's actions by a fair degree, so care needs to be exercised to avoid lapsing into fuckwittery.

did you both get euphoria like I got? And no visual/psychedelic effects?

I felt the same way, I was so excited to try it again! I haven't yet.

I would try some but unfortunately I seem to be getting a little mild opiate withdrawl right now (shaking/tremors, lethargy, visual disturbances, irritablness).

fastandbulbous said:
Later on, when it'd had a chance for plasma levels to decrease (it has some competetive MAOI properties), I tried a little ketamine on top of the DOT - it amplified ketamine's actions by a fair degree, so care needs to be exercised to avoid lapsing into fuckwittery.
Well, now you know how to market anything to Jamshyd - just make the vaguest reference to something good K-wise, and you have full attention!

Nah... after all the reports I heard, I am now very interested in this one, seeing that it isn't just-another-very-long-acting-psychedelic-amphtamine. (Someone should publish a new PiHKAL, "JAVLAPAiHKADL" (the "D" near the end stands for "Didn't", as in, didn't know and love) ;).

did you both get euphoria like I got? And no visual/psychedelic effects?

That sums up what I got from it & an strange ability to get lost in small details/fascination with reading etc.

I felt both normal & "on a drug" at the same time. :)

I became bored after 4 hours & thus started on other substances 8)

I would however try it again - it's very difficult to nail down anything similar - the nearest tag I could put on it would be a little like methylone with the stimulation removed - bear in mind this is making the best of a bad job with the comparatives I have available. :)

Oh as a rule I dislike DOxx the only other one I ever really enjoyed was DOM.

Ah I need sleep :\

Got euphoria, which waxed and waned throughout the experience, but I did get some visuals, although they were quite fleeting and difficult to pin down, unlike normal psychedelics & their electric neon kalidescope sideshow (although they were consistant with phenethylamine style of visual patterning).

The euphoric effects were linked to a cascaded sequence of internal emotional states; during that phase I became quite introspective at times and gregarious & outgoing at others. I can understand the intellectual enhancement sort of thing Shulgin mentions in PIHKAL, it's just that I wasn't actively focusing on anything, which is how I think the emotional variability occurred. While none of it was overwhelming on it's own, the way it enhanced other drugs (ketamine - B9 had some cannabis, but I declined) definitely produced an overwhelming effect, quite taking me by surprise.

One more thing, after going to the toilet leter on today, the bathroom afterwards smelled like Satan himself had opened his bowels. I have a suspicion that the DOT had some role in that, but I couldn't be certain =D

I couldn't tell if the euphoria was from monoamine release or MAOI effects (both of which could sum to produce subjective effects similar in nature - ie felt euphoria).

Ahh more experimentation required =D

Today would be a perfect day to dose but alas I dont want to push my luck with my current uncomfortable physical state from recent drug abuse.

Anyways, I'm excited ya'll are trying it now...please report anything else you find in subsequent trials (and everybody else who tries it).

Peace!

I may try some of this tonight. I'm not sure if I will, but it sounds like a nice, easy substance that could provide some entertainment. If I try it, I will write a full TR. I have a friend coming over for dinner... seems like a good time to give it a try... test it against irregular activities in a social setting.

EDIT: Actually I am quite sure now. :)

Last edited:
3.2mg taken orally in a bit of alcohol around, oh, maybe half an hour ago. I'm feeling twinges of activity. The smell and taste reminded me of the other DOXs I have tasted and smelled. The powder I made the solution out of is ultra-fine.

Feeling twinges of solar-plexus stimulation, in a good way so far. About to spend an evening at home relaxing. I'll report back tomorrow... hopefully this level will be enough for a full report. :)

Most of the descriptions so far make DOT sound like a lowish dose of aMT in subjective effects. It would be really fascinating if DOT maintained its purely euphoric characteristics at slightly higher doses without going too far into body stimulation or psychedelia. I'll be interested in hearing how you think it might combine with some of the chems that aMT goes so well with Xorkoth. Have a good time!

^ well at low doses it most reminded me of AMT I have to say. MINUS the stimulation that AMT gives me. DOT was very smooth.

ps can I call it aleph1? I like that name =D

^I think you should :). Thats what I call it. As long as you don't call it alshizzle, I'm personally in no protest!

---

Btw, I just rememebered something that might give a name to what all you Aleph-fiends have experienced: The shulgins call it "Beth State" (Beth being the second letter of the hebrew, preceded by Aleph).

For more details, read...err.. all of PiHKAL :\.

Hmm, the Beth state... I forgot about that. I was just thinking that I am in some sort of transitional state, not there but not where I was either. Interesting... I certainly can't sleep yet. I haven't been alone until now so perhaps something will develop.