• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy DMT Thread - The Rebirth (Archived 3-19-08)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dmt dips

i can see people grimacing at the thought of this already, but here goes...

it seems as though vaporizing dmt can be challenging to the layman. so would it be possible to prepare a dipped cigarette or alternately spray leaves (say mint) with a solution to be rolled, ala pcp?

the concentration of solution would have to be pretty high i'm assuming. what would be the best solvent to use? would the dmt be stable after application to the cig/leaves?

Well, melting DMT onto a plant carrier is very common practice. I think you idssolve DMT in solution, pour solution over leaves and evap. Voila DMT infused leaves....

Proper Technique for DMT?

Recently, I purchased an oil incense pipe from a local head shop. The design resembles the "classic psychedelic ranger" method of smoking DMT. I pretty sure I know the gist of it - simply place the powder/crystals through the hole in the bulb and light a flame underneath until it releases vapor. After the vapor develops, steadily and slowly inhale until you get a good lungful.

However, I would appreciate any additional techniques/hints regarding doing this most efficiently and effectively. Perhaps slightly roll the pipe from side to side to increase surface area for the flame? Inhalation strategies? Maybe even hand posture or carburetor manipulation?

Here are some pictures of the pipe to give you guys an idea of how it looks:

Glass3.jpg

Glass.jpg

Glass2.jpg

They are really nice photo's....I'll merge this with the Big and Dandy DMT thread.

it seems as though vaporizing dmt can be challenging to the layman. so would it be possible to prepare a dipped cigarette or alternately spray leaves (say mint) with a solution to be rolled, ala pcp?

I don't think so. I believe the idea is to get as much DMT into your system within a minute otherwise you're wasting your time - smoking it for 20 minutes on a cig isn't going to do the trick.

Oldchild said:
I just found out something interesting.

A friend is being drug tested by his parents randomly and often (once a week or so, long story). Thus, he has been trying to find things to do that won't show up on a drug test - I suggested DMT, as everything I read claimed that it was untestable. However, the other day he failed his parent's drug test with a positive for 'plant hallucinogen'... I believe that he smoked it the night before the drug test. I don't know which drug test they used, but they are rich and concerned enough to probably have got the most expensive ones possible - they caught him for LSD a few weeks ago.

There's no urine test been developed for DMT. My guess is his parents are a little too clever for him and pick up clues when he tries to lie.

I don't believe the LSD test either - my guess is he behaved in the same way he's behaved when he's taken LSD all the other times in his life and his parents noticed the same signs.

How old is this kid by the way?

Ismene said:
There's no urine test been developed for DMT. My guess is his parents are a little too clever for him and pick up clues when he tries to lie.

I don't believe the LSD test either - my guess is he behaved in the same way he's behaved when he's taken LSD all the other times in his life and his parents noticed the same signs.

How old is this kid by the way?

20, I believe - he is in college and live in a dorm, though in the same city as his parents.

There have been some further developments that seriously lead me to believe that his parents are somehow spying on him (such as calling him almost immediately after things were said on AIM/cell to warn that the 'dea is cracking down').

However, Erowid claims that the LSD test is real, regardless of if it was used in this instance.

Yep. I use them a lot in kitchen chemistry. Milk jugs are my favorite.

karma1485 said:
agreed.

If the parents are administering the test, they could say it tested positive just to get the "truth" out of their child. IE. the parents know their son smokes DMT, but it just wont show up on those cheep drug tests that they are running on him every day so they SAY it tested positive for "psychadelic plants" or some bull shit like that and trap the kid into admiting it.

Just a thought.

IMO, I doubt that DMT shows up on the quality of drug test that parents would give to their child, for that matter I dont think that it would show up on a probation drug test.

AND Spice Gold DEF will not show up on a drug test, PERSONAL EXPERIENCE with this one. Complete bs.

Yeah, That sounds more like trhe answer. well thought up.

The private investigator thing is bullshit....If he saw the kid smoking DMT, he would have assumed it was crack cocaine or methamphetamine.

I really don't know. What I'm betting (I think I'm right) is that his parents have his cell phone or IMs tapped/are recording or logging them.

Maybe there's a small recording device hidden in his dorm room so they hear EVERYTHING said in there.

It's possible they tested for LSD, though unlikely. I am doubting the "plant hallucinogen" shit though.

It is quite easy to contact your cell service carrier and have them tell you what is being sent in text messages. My mom has done it to me before.
Though I don't know how they'd do it quickly enough to call immediately after.

well, first off, that clip is supposed to resemble an oral DMT trip, which is, as i'm sure many PDers will tell you, is a different animal.

IME, on a pre-breakthrough dose of smoked DMT, yes, the visuals are definitely intricate & beautiful. but remember that (in my opinion at least) visuals are only a side effect of the psychedelic experience. they're awesome, they're meaningful, but they're not the MEAT of the experience, if you know what i mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.