View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy DMT thread - Next Phase

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've wanted to read it for a long time, I just grabbed it about a week ago and should get around to it soon...

It's like every time I trip on DMT, I can hardly believe just how amazing it is
whoa

Xorkoth said:
^^ Drooling, I am... 8o

So, I've heard several mention combining 1-2mg of 5-MeO-DMT with their DMT to facilitate immersion into the DMT state. Anyone have experience or opinions on this? I have not yet broken through with DMT and will most likely try again this weekend. But I've been having trouble making it through the wall of patterns and glossolalia.

Yeah, 2-5mg adds a lot to the experience, aminly a massive physical push I find. 5-MEO-DMT doesn't do it for me at all on its own, but synergises with DMT. Xorkoth, the key to breaking through is smoking as much as possible- even if you have to pack 200mg, all the concern about correctly lighting techniques and breathing go out the window, becuse either way you'll inhale at least 100mg< or >. You can't not break through then :)

Scary! Wtf Happened Here??

This weekend a friend of mine took LSD and then on the come down about 8 hours later we all began to smoke some DMT. She tried one hit and loved it, about an hour later she took another hit and things went horribly bad.

She took 4 of the largest hits from our machine that i have ever seen anyone take. After the 4th hit she lay back and began moaning, kind of like something had possessed her.

She closed her eyes but her eyes were noticeably bulging out under the eyelids and moving around at a great speed.

We pated her on the back and rubbed her legs and told her that she was ok. She could not respond, my boyfriend stuck his finger in her mouth because he thought she may be choking on her own tongue (maybe thats why she was making the moaning sound). Nope she wasn't choking.

She tells us "everything will work ok" tho it was almost impossible to understand her.

She kept closing her eyes, when she would do this her breathing would become shallow, this frightened us so we tried to keep her eyes open, keep her here with us.

It took her about 30 minutes to become herself again, she couldn't describe the experience well, but when she did she said "you know how good DMT can be?... well it can be just that bad, it was the most horrible experience of my life."

Its hard to describe exactly what happened to her, she looked to have problems physically breathing and appeared to be having a mild seizure just behind her eye lids. We were terrified, nothing like this has ever happened from DMT before in my presence. I swear up and down that DMT is the most wonderful substance, a miracle even, but what happened here?? Im scared of DMT's power now. Can it truly produce seizures and body failure? Im not one to think badly on DMT so im looking for an explanation. ANYONE? ANYTHING? I will answer questions if you think of. Thank-you for your help.

ps: she is fine, she never has had a problem like this before, very experienced psychadelic user.

Last edited:
Xorkoth said:
Is she on any other drugs?

No. Thats the thing, she smokes pot and opium (normal amounts, less opium). She uses other drugs recreationaly and drinks. The night of the incident she had had a few drinks and smoked a few bowls on top of the LSD.

^^DMT can be very unpredictable I never know what kind of trip I will have. I have had a few scary ones that I probably would of scared someone if they were looking at me. Bad DMT trips always make me feel like I got thrown from a horse and make me feel unsettled so I want to have another good trip as soon as possible, so with in the next day or so I have another trip and it is always calm and peaceful. Not sure but I listed a few of my theories a couple of pages back. http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showpost.php?p=5401439&postcount=344

Your friend probably just had a bad trip or unraveled a layer of her self that had some issues. A lot of times shallow breathing is just from fear but it is always better to be safe and keep an watch on things like that.

^ I'm sure the fact that she took it on top of LSD contributed as well. While I have no experience with DMT (yet), I am very well aware of how cold and brutal acid can be - I would imagine that side of it could easily have a great impact on the DMT experience as well

Hmm, interesting. I've never personally experienced that- but it sounds kind of like a panic reaction; shallow breathing etc. Plus you said she took massive hits- negative effects seem to manifest at mammoth doses for some; for others its more a blackout of colours if you get me. Maybe some downstream neurotransmitter actvation from LSD precipitated by DMT. I am waiting for the time DMT throws me back.

squerll said:
A few years ago one of my friends got a new camera I told him to send me a copy of these shots.
These crystals were grown at 10,000 ft elevation not sure if that makes a difference but when he has DMT it is always super clear.

Another sexy shot
d101lo4.jpg

That's the minimum sort of purity demanded if you're going to do things like IM DMT (which is the route I go for as I'm rather pathetic when it comes to getting a lungful of acid chemical vapour). About 40mg IM will do the trick & even gives you about 40-60sec to position yourself correctly (doing it IM together with ketamine is, well, beyond my capacity to describe without doing it an injustice)

Does anyone go for sub- breakthrough intentionaly? Say when having a smoke or something? Im thinking of introducing myself to DMT that way over a couple of weeks.

Sub-breakthrough is very nice, IMO. And a good introduction. I say go for it! But be prepared for it to be quite intense anyway for a couple of minutes. The afterglow is always great. :)

i rarely go for breakthroughs, maybe once a month. i usualy do a 30 or so mg dose and find it rele nice, just something to put me in the room full of melting triangles.

i might occasionaly see the indiginous man pouring his bowl into the well

i've never had the guts for a breakthrough expierience yet, but smoke sub-breakthrough doses regularly. with closed eyes i've had visions much more colorful than any acid trip ive had (they have some kind of indian/eastern theme most of the time). when dosing a bit lower listening to music or playing cards is also quite nice.
the afterglow truly is great!

Go For It

All this talk of sub or pre break thru DMT trips is CRAZY. Breakthru is what you should AIM for every time you smoke DMT. It is not a toy, it is a tool and it can show you amazing things, why waste it by treating it like a toy? Use it for breakthru's. Once you have a break thru you will understand. I always recommend that one smokes as much as possible as quickly as possible and then just lay back and enjoy, you'll either make it there or you wont, but when you do break through its sheer BLISS, life changing even. The after glow is plesant but nothing compared to the actual experience that EVERYONE SHOULD BE SO LUCKY AS TO EXPERIENCE. GO FOR IT! Break through, I SWEAR you will not regret it. Do not be afraid, Dmt will treat you with love if you show it the love and respect it deserves. <3

^ Are you saying that sub-breakthrough doses hold no value besides recreation? Somehow I doubt it.. Nobody is saying you shouldn't aim for breakthrough doses, it's just that there is no need to do this every time you smoke DMT

put DMT freebase in your bum bum. It works! maybe a ketamine/DMT sapository.

maybe i have worded my post badly… just to clear it up: when i say 'visions' i don't mean pretty colors (although they are there ;-) ) but visions with a plot and full of meaning and love.

Recept said:
^ Are you saying that sub-breakthrough doses hold no value besides recreation? Somehow I doubt it.. Nobody is saying you shouldn't aim for breakthrough doses, it's just that there is no need to do this every time you smoke DMT

well, once you got a few double digit breakthroughs under your belt you are somewhatprepared for DMT trips in a more social setting..like shows. DMT at a live music event is truely SPECTACULAR!!!! mix in alil something longer lasting and the come up (as those who have tried DMT combos) is much mroe smoother and not so "BAM!" . But Iv found digital shows, like psyche trance is much better for DMT blasts then say a jam band like umphry's mcgee. If you are at a show where glow stick wars are bound to happen SMOKE IT THEN!!!!!!!!! I find the best way to smoke DMT recreationaly at a show is to pack up a bowl full of DMT, with a layer of ashe/mint/herb and then another smaller layer on top. go to the rest room or stand where you are and take small puffs untill effects desired are reached. Iv been through 300-500mg in a 3 hour show befor, just blasting every 15min and watching the music, the vibes, the energy of the house just flow in beautiful visuals. This realy shouldnt eb attempted unless you are REALY familier with DMT effects on you. as I have found my self talking to totaly strangers thinking they where with my group. and undesired talking to someone about just talking a deemster blast in the bathroom can lead to a tag along bugging you for a taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.