View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy DMT thread - Next Phase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, thanks man... I'll consider trying it this weekend. Although I haven't yet tried 5-MeO-DMT on its own (still!).

squerll said:
A few years ago one of my friends got a new camera I told him to send me a copy of these shots.
These crystals were grown at 10,000 ft elevation not sure if that makes a difference but when he has DMT it is always super clear.
Nice little pile.

Gorgeous! How much is that (I cannot eyeball fluffy stuff at all), and how much MHRB (or whatever) was that extracted from?

take a few minutes before an experience to collect oneself. when in the actual act of smoking, put MUCH more than needed in (can always use later...even if not, it's worth it), and take hits until one can not do so anymore. If one does that, they will experience the full effects of dmt assuming the hits are large and held in. take a deep breath and relax <3

Bercilak said:
Gorgeous! How much is that (I cannot eyeball fluffy stuff at all), and how much MHRB (or whatever) was that extracted from?

I’m not sure how much is there, he probably told me but it has been a few years. I know it came from MHRB but I don’t know how much.
He usually has DMT once or twice a year and if I hear he has some I go get a ¼ oz of good buds and try to get him to trade me for a vile.

thats what i want my crystals to look like, can you ask him what method he uses in recrystalization?

^Yes, those look perfect.

Some techniques:

After initial precipitation, make a dilute (roughly 100ml/g) solution and clean with charcoal. Proper charcoal will turn solution from yellow to *clear*

Fridge/Freezer cycles, starting with a super saturated solution.

Once you have something that looks *good* make a super saturated solution and as it returns to room temp over about 12 hours huge, clear crystals will form. Evap with as little wind as possible.

I love all of you. Love is the most important thing we have. It is a vessel of understanding and a way to further our consciousness.

GOD IS REAL

please, please, please, please, please be safe. I love all of you, god loves all of you, but please be safe.

Youkai....you are either on the other side or you are completely unsafe. I hope for all of us, including yourself that you just being unsafe. Value your freedom friend(?). God is real. please be safe. I love all of you.

don't give up on the process...it HAS NOT given up on you.

<3

Not all TOO purified...but the best I've made yet
very small recrystallization in a shot glass
img0476smallef4.jpg

samadhi_smiles said:
looks good! Eat it up with a MAOI! Oral DMT changes lives!!! :) =D

<3

How do you go about ingesting the crystal? Capsules? or are there other methods

gel caps or also toilet paper works-

I highly suggest anybody who hasn't had an oral DMT trip to put that on a priority -

oral DMT taught me so much, I am still learning from the trip and its been almost a year!

Actually I was thinking about trying something similar again, with DPT this time-

^^ ya i was thinking an oral DMT/DPT would be a great combo also.

My last dmt tests were oral dmt (72mg) + 2 grams of crushed syrain rue.
It was a great trip but kinda mild. I found the intensity equl to about 3.5 g of cubensis.

yeah I'm going to do a high dose DPThuasca I think - but will probably end up dosing DMT as well with it-

have you ever redosed on DMT, orally, Illusion

Who has tried an MAOI with oral DMT? I've only smoked the stuff (and loved it) but it seems like MAOI is the route that the truly hardcore use...

have you ever redosed on DMT, orally, Illusion
no. when i ate the 72mg, i felt effects around T+1 hour and had a nice mellow glow with greenish tints and altered thoughts.
I felt like eating 50mg more after 2 hours but i was kinda nervous thinking that i might feel the inital dose kick in suddenly.
I did however smoke some T+3 hours , but had to smoke it out of a marijuana pipe with some herb, as I was unable to have a glass dick available, so it wasnt as good.
5 people ended up tripping that night, each capsul had 68-73 mg each roughly.
One of the subjects was a DJ and ended up doing his set while tripping at a rave, He said it felt like he was playing the music 1-2 seconds delayed and felt like he was fucking up....but he did excellent.
Towards the end of the night i was able to see some cool fire dancing....

I was expecting more of an intense trip, but it could be due to my tryptamine tolerance, Although last trip was 30 days prior (lsd), or it could have been the dmt had weakened....it was 4 onths old, but stored in an amber tight glass container.

It seemed like i was completely sober at times and at other times i started to get lost and spaced out. not much visuals but a nice mellow body glow and euphoria along with a spaced out wierd mental thought process.

MY 2 ayahusca trips were alot more intense but then again they were about 2 years ago so psychologial tolerence could have been a factor.

willow11 said:
^Ahh, but heat rises....

yeah but it cools as soon as it away from the ignition source, the blue is and aleays is the hottest part of the flame. Thats why its blue!!!

Youkai, how much does that weigh in the picture?

Imstarting the extraction monday and Im gonna take the time to make really clear crystals.

IGNVS said:
thats what i want my crystals to look like, can you ask him what method he uses in recrystalization?
That is a very big subject with him. He has told me a little about it before I didn’t understand most of it because I don’t know anything about chemistry and crystal formations. But I will try to tell the basic technique he uses.
He is an old hippy he learned how to extract DMT in the 70s on a commune. He has his own property now at 10,000 ft elevation in the mountains. On his property he has a tool shed that is where he grows his crystals outside so he depends on the weather for the right conditions.

He does regular pulls with naphtha and puts them in jars and keeps the inside at room temperature until the weather is right. He says if it is too cold and windy that the crystals won’t grow well or if it is too warm they won’t grow well either. He waits for a low pressure slow moving storms in the spring and fall. He has lived in those mountains for a while so he knows the weather well. He likes it to get to about 40F degrees in the day and drop to just below freezing in the night.
When the weather is right he takes the jars of naphtha to the shed and pours them in to the evap pans that are level and leaves a small air flow in the shed (I asked him if the shed could blow up from the fumes and he said he’s not sure but he brings his favorite chainsaw in when he does this).
The pans are filled about an inch deep the next morning the crystals have started to form. Depending on the weather when about a ¼ or1/3 of the naphtha has evaporated and the crystals have started to form good he puts a slice of cardboard under one side of the pan so one side is a little higher and one side is a little lower then the rest of the pan.
When the conditions are good the yellow oil in the naphtha will slowly start to go to the lowest corner. So the DMT collects on the crystal formations and the oil goes to the low corner. When there is only a little yellow oily naphtha left in the corner he pours it out and is left with clean crystals and no oil. I asked him if there is any DMT stuck in the oily solvent and he said he has evaporated it and never found more the 10mgs so he just throws it out. The evaporation is controlled by the weather and the airflow in the shed. But he says the weather system controls all of it and he just adjusts the airflow to that. He says it take anywhere from 3-4 days to 6-7 days to grow good crystals.
It is a nice method because it gets nice pure crystals right from the first evaporation. But it is not something you could do in an apartment.

This is about all I understand of the process he talks a lot a lot humidity and barometric pressure, weather systems and crystal structures, which I don’t understand. When you ask him about growing crystals he will go on about it for a long time and talk about a lot of stuff but I usually get lost in the conversation. One of these days I am going to get a book on crystal formation and try to learn a little more and go talk to him some more about it.
He is an old school hippy and is very superstitious about crystals he believes that when a crystal is growing it absorbs the energy from the atmosphere. He never mixes the different crystals together so he has jars and vials of different crystals grown in different weather systems it is very beautiful to look at.
He makes really good DMT crystals, he only makes enough for himself and a few friends and family but it is always a treat to get some of his crystals.

Last edited:
Excellent, sounds intriguing, can't wait to see it

The list of participants is impressive, even Jeremy Narby is in it, nice, I still haven't gotten over the impact of reading the Cosmic Serpent

Status
Not open for further replies.