PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy DMT thread - Next Phase

Status
Not open for further replies.
sam manson420 said:
'Ello Everyone...

I am fairly experienced when it comes to entheogens. I have taken many 'psychonaut' doses of P. Cubensis (5-7 grams). I recently bought a batch of DMT. It has been sitting on my desk for a while as it is a bit frightening (to be honest). Anyways, have any of you had good experiences with DMT, insufflation wise?
worst burn imaginable and the efects coem on so quick(not quicker then smoking) that you are stuck in thee xperience while it feels as if razors/glass shards are cutting your membranes.... not a good IMO, also IMO worst way to administer it, chances are its in freebase form which will make it burn that much more!!!

just get soem mint leaf and put a small layer of mint leaf/dmt/mint leaf and slowly roast the mint leaf without touching itw ith direct flame and you will get what you want.

also this should prob go into the big and dandy DMT thread... next phase!

BTW, dont be frightened by DMT, it is a lovely experiences as long as you are somewhat in the right set/setting. just dont ahev any expectation prior to going into it besides that it will hit you fast/intence and will be a fleating memory as sson as you start to regain thinking process (about 1-5 min after smoking)

I actually snorted some freebase (guess it was like 20 or 30 mgs, not that big of a dose), which didn't work that well. Feeling the pain through the whole (mild) experience isn't atractive . It really felt like my nose burned, after being dryed out.

I'ld just smoke it. DMT is less chaotic to me than mushrooms, so there's no reason to be scared enough not to smoke it ;)

DMT is the major resetter / rebalancer for those whose bodymind has been contaminated by the akashikly aging and already morphogenically flat MDMA.

oh, and it is a great combination. but M1 just makes one want to keep hitting repeat, as M1 does.

Merged questions about snorting DMT

haha wutsup youkai?

to all you who are talkin bout snorting dmt... realy unless your high on other stuff snorting it wont do too much at the lower levels and even at a moderate smoking level. you need over 60 mg for a decnet experience, and even that wouldnt be called decent. its painfull to say the least. but i did draw this insaine picture while high on cannabis after a rail of dmt... woooo!

but yeah just smoke ur shit way better imo

willow11 said:
Using G would most likely mean you just won't remember much of the flash. As I've said Iv'e loaded up on xanax and then smoked massive bowls of spice; while the experiences are undeniably euphoric, I can't tell you wahat actually happened.

Basically, as soon as you've smoked the spice, just rememebr that fretting and anxiety will do NOTHING but make things worse....the DMT is going to propell you further then you may ever have been whether you want it to or not, so the best thing to do is to just lie back and let it take you. And then you'll fel the true power; completely overtaken by hallucinations and psychedelic tangentail thinking, but totally centred and at peace.

Yes i did dmt on ghb before and i didnt remember the flash

I figured i'd ask this here as it might get merged anyway. but I have some dmt that is in gelcaps and it has melted onto the gelcaps.

Can anyone comment on the safety of smoking peices of gelcaps covered in dmt??

thanks

Youkai said:
!!!! :D

love ya!

Awww :D

As to smoking gelcaps, bad idea. Nobody should smoke plastic.

It's actually protein extracted from collagen. I think the smell alone might be enough of a deterrent. mmmm burnt hair lol

Gelcaps are not made of plastic, they are made from gelatin which is a protein product. If it was, the DMT would cover up the smoke flavor lol. :)

I can not find any information about the combustion products of it, maybe it is safe or maybe it will be the thing to give you violent cancer. They sell plastic/gelatin looking smoking papers (actually cellulose) nowadays yet they are less toxic than regular rice or hemp papers.
Anyway, unless an expert chemist can assure you it would be relatively harmless - it's better to be safe than sorry!

However there are plenty other solutions:
1. Use some apolar solvent to extract the DMT from the gelcaps
2. You could try holding the capsules in your closed handpalms, they should melt near human body temperatures while DMT liquifies at about 65 C / 150 F. It's possible you could peel the softer gel from the DMT.
3. You could use a minimum of water to dissolve the gelatin from the insoluble DMT. Even if it is a little wet you could leave it to dry or just bear with the water vapor.

***Disclaimer :) I don't guarantee whatsoever that you will lose all gelatin, smoking it may be bad for you regardless of my suggestions. This all applies to freebase DMT, if you have the salt step 2 will become quite easy and 3 would be rendered useless.

Good luck recovering your stuff, I'd contemplate the risk proportions really well if I were you, on the other hand I'm clueless as to the risks seeing as smoking cannabis isn't that good for you, I'm pretty sure it contains (a lot ?! of) proteins, but it usually takes a little while to die from it ;) ...
Though in any case smoking gelcaps will most probably produce some nasty harsh smoke - it couldn't possibly be constructive for your DMT experience hehe

[/ramble]

a little 90% isopropyl alcohol in a small beaker worked perfect. It just washed the dmt right off.

I burnt one of the caps and it smells awful.

Strangely, gelcaps bubble and burn at a really low temp. I tried to vaporize the dmt off of one but couldnt really do it without burning it.

freeze the dmt inside the gel caps, the gel caps will become more striong? and the DMt will crystalize.

Hooray for DMT. Lately, I have been having crappy experiences with it though. I got back after a week long vacation, which was amazing. Figured that would boost my experience, but in-turn degraded it for some reason. Odd....

Just tried it for the first time, twice in 2 hours....
Oh my god! I was launched through a circus-like selftransforming world of pure infinitely varying creativity that is supposed to be beyond the capacity of man. My bed was twisting and folding like a Transformer... for this stuff, i have respect up to my balls which is about where my jaw hangs.

Last edited:
OK I did it once more, and I totally met the selftransforming machine elves and their gifts, eyes open I even discovered one playing around in my aquarium. The spirit of DMT must really be connected to water! When I blast off it's too much to feel or think, but after a couple minutes I get a kind of gritty sensation and a feeling of dark mystery. This is when I got scared the last 2 times, I felt like a complete moron compared to the creatures, I did greet them with love but they didn't convey any message to me at all. They were eager to demonstrate their powers and abilities, and the nature of what they were about - it just didn't feel like they relayed it, but I figured it out myself. I hope I can found a trusting relationship with them in the future... could it be they did not consider me 'ready' to hear what they have to say or understand what secrets they covet?

Solipsys said:
They were eager to demonstrate their powers and abilities, and the nature of what they were about - it just didn't feel like they relayed it, but I figured it out myself.

Care to share? The nature of these beings is something that has defintely alluded me...

What I meant by their nature is their playful way of becoming anything from everything. Like the one in my aquarium, it felt like it was portraying a part of this living world, or rather the animal life that seems to be in outside reality but of course is only a reflection of it from within myself. (The elf played peekaboo while transforming, while I uttered yells of endearment and compassion - until I realized my shrimp/crayfish frogs leach and fishes were due some live food. I apologized to the aquarium and feeded it right after).
The DMT had a way of making an ever shifting creature from any aspect of my internal world that flows into another. I don't want to give the impression I truly understood the nature of the elves, certainly not after so little experience with them. While there seems to be a common ground between the things and beings different people encounter, like I find many similarities in mcKenna's reports - there will always be a distinct subjectivity that makes every reaction to DMT a personal one. I experienced no typical kaleidoscopic, brilliant diamond-like, flowing or other seen-before psychedelic visuals, I never saw a dome and a lot of other often heard things either... I seemed to arrive in a carnavalesque dimension in a matter of seconds, dominion of ultimate transformations. After I find a heap of MHRB and equipment I will explore this dimension until I either reach the border of my consciousness, emotions or that world - which I'm sure are in some way either the same or intertwined. For now I will make the most out of my 300 mgs left, upping the dosage end of august guided by my father - and definitely trying some combinations with LSD and/or 2C-B.

I am in love <3
Right now I'm on GHB and somehow I feel like I'm going about 200 miles an hour (AND STILL TOTALLY RAMPING UP)!!! 8o This is long after my last tokes...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.