• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy Basic LSD (acid) Questions Thread (First archived 10-31-07)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xorkoth

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome, psychedelic adventurers and novices alike!

I have created this thread with the intention of providing a new place for basic LSD questions to be asked and answered. This, I hope, will cut down on the sometimes very large influx of new threads started by mostly new members who have questions about where to start with LSD.

From now on, please refer to this thread with any basic questions you have about LSD, and please feel free to post in here about the topic as much as you'd like! In the future, new threads started asking these questions will be closed and directed to this thread, or merged with this thread if they haven't been covered yet.

Enjoy! ;)

Best Way to Store LSD?

first one, what is the best practical way to store LSD? airtight (mostly) container with dessicant in the freezer is what i've been doing. I assume that's the best, but I'm willing to be corrected.

Last edited by a moderator:
in protective atmosphere (any pure gas that doesnt contain oxygen) , kept dark and cold is the best way to strore lsd,,

Put in small labvials, flush with the gas, seal the cap with glue, wrap in aluminium foil, put it in the freezer ;)

I dosed early Friday afternoon on 4 hits of some decent, yet not terribly potent Lucy for creation and healing purposes. I really enjoyed it and have learned a lot.

Sadly, I have come to found out that a dear friend will be leaving in two days. He and two others plan to trip on the same stuff that is in town and invited me to go along tomorrow (Monday). I would say that I dosed about...3 pm on Friday and my good buddies were looking to share an experience probably around the same time on Monday...

My question is: will my tolerance be down? I know the standard is at least three days. I've searched far and wide and gotten nothing but the same response. Unfortunately, it looks like that my luck will run out but I wanted to ask anyway since it was a relatively a low dose and it was only my 4th trip on acid.

Either way, I will enjoy the time together but if I won't feel anything I would rather not waste something another could easily enjoy.

3pm friday to 3pm sunday, you should be right. if theres any tolerance left it wouldnt be anything substantial.

go for your life buddy, enjoy yourself :)

Why is the chemical LSD the chemical LSD (i.e. why does the law of contradiction apply?).

I'd really like to know! :)

(zophen please answer)

how would you compare LSD to mushrooms. ive gotten really wasted on mush and it was VERY intesnse and im just wondering about the similarities and difrences between shrooms and LSD

also whats the come up and come down time like?

^^ It varies for everyone. Personally, I find the two substances vastly different. I can't imagine that I could ever confuse the two, even without taking duration into consideration (which is an easy giveaway but not noticeable until you start to come down).

Mushrooms are very physical, emotional, chaotic, and have quite a dark side to them. They produce far, far more anxiety in me. I find mushrooms much more intense and frightening than LSD, until you get to very high doses of LSD.

LSD is more analytical (mushrooms are more spiritual/emotional/intuitive for me) and speedy. It's much, much lughter on the body; in fact, good LSD can sometimes feel like nothing is happening in your body. More commonly, it just feels very good. On the other hand, mushrooms on the come-up and peak can often feel very dirty and nasty and poisonous. They tend to feel great after that, though. LSD's visuals are tremendously different, also.

Personally, mushrooms are my favorite psychedelic, but they're something I don't do often because they're so intense and shattering. LSD is something I could do more often. It's more recreational for me.

This has just been my opinion, mind you. We all react differently.

for me i am the total oppistite. i love mushrooms because they make me very mellow and happy with the world. my problems get resolved and things jus seem a little better from then on. with LSD i get very confused and it seems to make me think about my problems. plus i get better visuals from mushrooms.

^^ I love psychedelics because they make me think about my problems. After a number of rough (but excellent) trips and a good 3 years, my problems became shades of the past, never to bother me again.

fuckj...yeh taking acid to NOT think about your problems is nuts! which is why people like shrooms more in general (at least where I'm from)...shorter, and sweeter. ("user-friendly" as I've heard it be called)

Clean, well thought through, good vibed laced LSD is one of the cleanest psychedelics you could EVER do, just as clean as DMT, I realy dont think alot of people have done good LSD besides those in the know. Alot of LSD out there has been tainted, even if it was once the LSD I speak of, dpeneding on who hands it's been in I honestly believe it can change teh energy of the LSD and make it not as good as it could be. Even the best LSD that I speak of, if someone is charging to much, I think the LSD it self will changes it's energy. LSD is something that... shit, one day you will see. as Iv said befor, the LSD I speak of is the LSD in which you think as its mode of action, not in which you feel. some mushrooms can have this ability as well but not offten. I love mushrooms, but realy they tend to be alil more unpredictable.

GOOD GOOD LSD doesnt even feel like a drug, it feel more like DMT, in which something inside you is turned on, and expands out wards, something down in the center of your mind, the center of thought, where it ALL comes from. Where that original thought stemed from and every other thought after that has been built from, that singular point of infinity, that is what real GOOD thoughtful LSD is thought/thinked like. and like DMT it is incredibly gental, it can/is intence in the way that it alters your NORMALY precieved reality but it still has that feeling of something familier, something natural, something that was ment to be, Iv had soem doses in which I knew to be LSD but it just felt liek I was doing somethingw rong to my self, like it was something that I shouldnt have done, but not clean good LSD, the energy it posses is a powerful thing and the energy inside of you is even more powerful....

I'll try to explain further later.

Inspiration, move me brightly. light the song with sense and color;
Hold away despair, more than this I will not ask.
Faced with mysteries dark and vast, statements just seem vain at last.
Some rise, some fall, some climb, to get to terrapin.

i believe most of the LSD i have had, well i am not sure it was LSD it was simply white blotter, and that can be anything. but i love the mush cuz they treat me good, they make me think about my problems but i solve them and move on. acid is like a mindfuck to me.

Turn on Tune In

Myron Stolaroff A psychedelic pioneer, about ten years younger than Albert. Proclaimed after his first dose of Sandoz back in the fifties said d-lysergic acid Diethylamide is the "Greatest discovery Mankind has ever made" He recieved 66micrograms from Al Hubbard the Johny Appleseed of LSD. Just a little off topic I wonder How Pickard's cid compared to dylsid, since I think his product seemed to be the most available in the ninties, it would be interesting to know,

lysergicanimal said:
Myron Stolaroff A psychedelic pioneer, about ten years younger than Albert. Proclaimed after his first dose of Sandoz back in the fifties said d-lysergic acid Diethylamide is the "Greatest discovery Mankind has ever made" He recieved 66micrograms from Al Hubbard the Johny Appleseed of LSD. Just a little off topic I wonder How Pickard's cid compared to dylsid, since I think his product seemed to be the most available in the ninties, it would be interesting to know,
not as good as I imagine nick sands was, dude had a better labratorty then canada's ferensics. sp?

He made it a point to synth the purest possible product he could (admittedly)

where have all the good alchemists gone:(

Youkai said:
not as good as I imagine nick sands was, dude had a better labratorty then canada's ferensics. sp?

He made it a point to synth the purest possible product he could (admittedly)

Right I forgot about Saint Nick, He did say while he was incarcerated, That health Canada was stunned by his lab saying it was just as good or better that what they had back in Ottawa, The biggest irony is the mounties auctioned off the lab to the highest bidder who was none other than the Hells Angels, What the hell did they do with it? Out sourced it to the Chineses like ever other major corporation. geeshes, Where have all the Alchemists gone!

First time acid trip

what should I expect for my first time? Ill probably get 2 or 3 tabs (i have no idea the dosage) and Im hoping for more intensity then what an 1/8th of cyanescens would do. What should I "expect" for the come up, peak and comedown?

i say stick to 1 tab to test out how strong of acid your getting, then go for intensity

expect nothing, but be prepared for pretty much anything. For me, acid is much more visually stimulating than mushrooms, with much less muscle tension or body stress. But that could be different for other people.

I would also suggest sticking to 1 tab just to see how you handle acid. If you think you can take more, redosing isn't that bad.

i had an intense first time acid trip on 3 drops of liquid silver.
this is just how it effected me

the come up, we sittin outside, smokin. i noticed a feelin start in my back area gradually grew intensity like somethin was "takin a hold of me" the feelin soon took over my whole body n' i felt very stimulated n' "giggly" would laugh for no reason i thought to myself "ima like this"

then the visuals started.. i remember seein a reflection from a window near my friend n' thought it was a halo over his head n' got stuck on that. my friends and i then go inside n' puff some more n' put on some music... this is where it really started to go off. all of a sudden my field of vision was like i was lookin through a blurry window n' i could see patterns form on everything. these visuals grew quickly in intensity to the point i started to feel overwhelmed. the walls were breathin, patterns all over, i was sittin down in a big recliner chair n it felt as if i was gettin sucked in. i almost started to freak out. luckily i stepped outside where some other friends were n' that was such a relief!

at this point id consider the plateau of the trip.... outside im amazed by the visuals i see. everythin looks so alive... id just stare at the plants, tree's, stars, etc i was in awe, amazed at what i was seein. imo LSD has the best visuals n' its just mind blowin n' beautiful. mentally i just felt so connected with nature. the doors were wide open n i was such at such peace. just enjoyin the ride. rest of the trip was spent hangin out with my buddies, tokin, playin wit glowsticks, photon lights, etc listein to music, talkin.

come down was restless... had a somewhat heavy bodyload. felt drained, but mentally was pretty clear. i def suggest havin bud on hand for the come down. it eases the come down greatly.

day after was the "after trip glow" felt alive n' great! like a new person. def a life changin experience.

others stated to start with 1 tab... and u stated u were hopin for a stronger trip than an 8th of mushies... id personally would dose at least 2.

but u know liek funks said... "could be different for other people" n e way hope u have a great time n' look forward to hearing about your trip. peace

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.