• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy AET Thread

Triazole is a five membered, cyclic, three nitrogren and two carbon containing, aromatic heterocycle.

Beenhead said:
I have seen people selling Alpha Ethyl Triazole , under the Acronym AET. I have not, however seen the structure of the functional group 'triazole'. It is claimed to have the similar stimulant effects as amphetamine/MDMA. Iim not a big fan of stimulants but this sounds pretty relavent in this thread. What exactly is Triazole? Is it some kind of Piperazine or something? or similar?

At first I thought it was Alpha Ehtyl Tryptamine, but when I saw the Triazole I knew something was up!

this is simply unscrupulous vendors I think the triazole is a herbicide, I may set up a company selling DMT by the kilogram very cheaply,
as of course in industry DMT is dimethylphthalate.
we might also offer MDA,
MDA is a hardener used in epoxy resins, methlenedianiline I think. :)
there are plent of other 3 letter codes used in industry
V

I'd like to point out that this alleged "alpha-ethyl triazole" was first marketed under the name "alpha-ethyl tryptamine." But gee, it turns out that alpha-ethyl tryptamine is illegal in the country in which it was being sold. So who knows WTF it really is?

If this is moving too far into vendor discussion, please delete.

Sorry to bring it up, but I just wanted to point out people were marketing bullshit under the abbreviation of AET just in case!

Harm Reduction G Money!

AMT is a rather weak MAO inhibitor- is AET more active?Does anyone have a IC50 value?

I didnt even really think about that, pretty good question. is 5Meo-Amt a weak acting MAOI also?

I believe AET is a weak competetive inhibitor in the same way AMT is, but as amphetamine, meth etc are also technically weak competetive inhibitors of MAO, that's hardly something surprising!

I am under the impression that the N,alpha-methyl, ethyl, propyl, phenyl etc. functional groups are there to inhibit the monoamine oxidase enzyme.

The N,alpha-methyl moiety is the least sterically hindered of that bunch. I have not heard of N,alpha-halogens being assayed for the same purpose.

Ph-CH2CH2-NH2 + monoamineoxidase --> Ph-CH2CO2H.
but
Ph-CH2CH(CH3)NH2 + monoamineoxidase --> no reaction.

I have recieved what I believe to be AET. I am worried as to whether or not it truly is AET as it looks and smells exactly like AMT. AMT has a very distinct odor. Can anyone verify if AET has a similar appearance and odor as AMT? I need this info as soon as possible. Thanks.

*TF-321* said:
I have recieved what I believe to be AET. I am worried as to whether or not it truly is AET as it looks and smells exactly like AMT. AMT has a very distinct odor. Can anyone verify if AET has a similar appearance and odor as AMT? I need this info as soon as possible. Thanks.

I've not had the luck to get a-ET...but a-MT's smell is not unique. DPT, DiPT, and other indoles all have that smell. Ask the supplier for a certificate of authenticity.

Well I decided to go ahead and take 20 mg. I figure if its AMT Ill trip an if I feel only a slight mood uplift its what Im hoping it is. Let yall know later.

Negative it smells like mothballs dipped in shit. :p

Anyways had a few reports.

I took 20mgs followed by 50mgs about an hour and a half later. I felt it start to come on and then it just never quite developed. I just didnt take enough and it was spread out over to much time. Was very happy feeling with some slight stimulation. Basically enough to make me want more.

Two others took 75mgs and both had a pretty good time but I could tell it was mild for them.

One other took 120mgs and he was fried. He was having a great time.

Ill be back after this weekend with a trip report.

Cheers!

Sounds good. This is probably the one drug aside from MDMA or MDA I'd be thrilled to get in an ecstasy pill.

*TF-321* said:
Negative it smells like mothballs dipped in shit. :p

Anyways had a few reports.

I took 20mgs followed by 50mgs about an hour and a half later. I felt it start to come on and then it just never quite developed. I just didnt take enough and it was spread out over to much time. Was very happy feeling with some slight stimulation. Basically enough to make me want more.

Two others took 75mgs and both had a pretty good time but I could tell it was mild for them.

One other took 120mgs and he was fried. He was having a great time.

Ill be back after this weekend with a trip report.

Cheers!

Sounds about right. Even the Analar grade sample that I liberated had that shitty smell (I suspevt that the Monase tablets would have smelled like this as well). It's due to the presence of trace amounts of skatole (3-methylindoke) - one of the chemicals responsible for giving shit its smell

^That's just how most tryptamines smell.

Wonders how 120mg a-ET would go with MDxx...

Sorry guys I didnt get around to doing it this weekend. Im headed to Mexico and I am going to take it on the beach there. I just thought it would be alot more fun to experience it that way. Will be back with a trip report next weekend when I return.

As per mixing it I will likely do that in the future. The first time I want it to be pure though.

Someone mixed it with a-MT this weekend and was very pleased with the results. He said there might have been a synergistic effect going. It was 75mg a-ET/10mg a-MT. He looked quite pleased. %) He was sweating quite profusely but otherwise you couldnt really tell he was loaded aside from the pupils. It seems to give you all the positive effects of MDxx without the mash. By mash I mean the locked jaw and rolling eyes etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's probably missing most/all of the neurotoxicity, too. I really wish that that asshole who marketed it in the US didn't do what he did, or we all might be tripping on it today.

edit: hello post one thousand