Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big and Dandy 5-MeO-MET Thread

MagickalKat777

Bluelight Crew

Welcome to the Big & Dandy 5-MeO-MET Thread

b5gmti.png

[original post]

Anyone tasted this?

Did a forum search and adding 5-MeO to anything results in it pulling anything that matches 5-MeO.

I've seen it around and I'm fairly curious about it, even given the rough bodyloads of most 5-MeO's in general.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been waiting for some info on this one to come up as well. I have searched all over the fucking place, and cant find anything. MGS mentioned something about it quite a while ago, so there may be info somewhere, I just for the life of me cant find it:\

I've got a PDF somewhere where it mentions this (in cell studies and animal tests) as being the most potent of the 5-MeOs...and it was tested against 5MeO-DMT, DET, MiPT, DIPT, DPT, and all the others you would expect. I'll find it later.

Any mention of 5-Meo-NMT in that document MGS? I'm planning to assay this one in the coming months. I haven't even seen so much as a single confirmation of activity with this substance ... not even Tihkal has info. I'll report when I get around to trying it. ;)

That would be awesome MGS, thanks:)
More potent than 5-meo-amt? (even though it is total shit, it is still potent)

I don't think that one was tested in there. (5-MeO-AMT). If I recall, the study was looking at 5-meo-N,N-dialkyltryptamines only...and perhaps a N-monoalkyl tryptamine.

I forgot to look...but it may be on my website...just look for any photo I have uploaded here, and use that to access the index...then go to PDFs.

No, it wasn't human studies Mr Magic Kat. These were cell receptor tests. Test tubes can't smoke 5-MeO-DMT.

LOL. Word. I figured I wasn't going to get anything as nice as human trials out of it.

Actually, that wasn't the paper I was thinking of. It actually had in print....5-MeO-MET>5-MeO-DMT>5-MeO-something...etc. I'll have to continue to look through my files.

Either way, seems interesting.

But something stronger than 5-MeO-DMT... I don't think I could handle that holy shit.

That doesn't necessarily mean it's stronger in effect, just more potent.

Since it looks like information is beginning to be gathered, I've changed the title of this thread and made it a "small and growing" thread. Once/if we get some experimenters or enough information, I'll make it Big and Dandy and link to it on the best of PD page.

Do you want to smoke it? If so and it is the HCL...put 10mg or so into solution and disperse 1/10th of the solution into a vaporizer, and evaporate the water off with low heat. Then vaporize the chemical and inhale the smoke.

Oh, I want to try this chemical SO bad!! 8) 8(

samadhi_smiles said:
Do you want to smoke it? If so and it is the HCL...put 10mg or so into solution and disperse 1/10th of the solution into a vaporizer, and evaporate the water off with low heat. Then vaporize the chemical and inhale the smoke.

Oh, I want to try this chemical SO bad!! 8) 8(

i could smoke it but it would probably wasteful as all i have is a bong. I may hold off until somebody else gives this a try.

in that paper it says

a-Methylation has no
apparent effect on binding affinity, comparing the affinity
of 12 with that of racemic 13.

which i just found odd considering that AMT is a vastly different tryptamine... i realize that is very off topic but i thought it should be brought to light.