• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big and Dandy 3-MeO-2-oxo-PCPr (MXPr) Thread

mxpr is only gonna work well orally if your stomach is completely empty. you can absolutely plug it. if you're plugging it enough to cause problems in there because of its caustic nature, it's likely going to be causing bigger problems elsewhere. it's not like plugging phenibut, which, in my experience, is not the way to go.

i would not inject (iv or im) mxpr. it's like a slightly milder version of the powder off warheads sour candy.

Played around with grapefruit juice & bicarb/antacids in the past trying to potientiate molly in the past. Effects weren't big enough for me to notice any difference at the time. The study above does sound interesting though with a reported 3 fold increase blood plasma. I'd like to investigate. Pity the component in the grapefuit isn't isolated or readily available (or at least not that I know of) so it could be used on a ketogenic or other low carb diet.

If anyone else has any experience on whether acetone washing improved or removed the burning senation when snorting with their batch of MXPr, I'd love to hear about it. Same goes for injecting. Although I've not injected it I wouldn't be surprised if it helps with that too (in regards to burning sensation) just based on my experiements with acetone washing it and snorting. Like I've said earlier, for me the improvement was big enough that I wouldn't consider snorting MXPr until an acetone wash is done and all acetone is thougherly dried off.

If anyone needs specific harm reduction info regarding acetone washing you are welcome to ask me. I don't always log in regularly but I'd be happy to help as I have seen the occasional person have problems with a simple acetone wash. It's a relative simple process but I think it was just due to their lack of knowledge, poor equiptment or practices.

would you im or iv mxpr? iv mxpr would probably be the craziest drug known to man. this is from someone who handles iv k and 2fdck like nothing.

I finally got around to testing this out. 10mg sublingual, then 10mg more sublingually after an hour. I liked it better than I thought I would, but the experience was pretty weak, almost certainly because of tolerance from a 30 day course of memantine concluded just 48hrs before. Also, the duration was really short! I didn't find it biphasic warm to cold. More light to heavy. It was pretty neutral throughout, but unthreatening. I might revisit it at a higher dosage one day. Hard to tell with the setting and tolerance, but I think I like MXE better at threshold doses, although the short duration of this was a plus

MXPr does have a very short duration, and your dosage is very low, I found 30mg all at once even to be not very strong at all. Some people have said oral is not very potent with this and to try plugging it, which is what I am going to do next.

I find MXPr very pleasant at low doses, and more subtle than an equipotent MXE dosage. But certainly prefer MXE.

SO ! i recently received 1g of another shop (from europe, i am from europe) and the powder was a bit different (or maybe just the quantity made me feel the powder was materially different), and so i had take it with friend while drinking, it was cool, super new for my friend which never tried dissociatives, and overall a smooth and warm moment, but in my experience nothing transcendent.
Then, day after (yesterday) i took it alone in my room an reached a state kinda similar to epehnidine but less chaotic/forced, and a state super friendly like 2f-DCK, but overall it confirmed my thoughts that MXPr is a drug of recognizing yourself but with a ultimate peace, and a gratefull momment to life, to not end my speech, i would say this MXPR is totally a jewel and "entactogenic", but just supraaaaaan mxprfor me is ok jeweil

Sup folks, it's been years now since I've been on here. I still be lurking though and I still enjoy reading your stuff. Realized I haven't been on in four fucking years, which just felt wrong.

So I got some MXPr from a reputable fellow a couple weeks ago, but yeah I'm a big ole dingus, and had not done much K or anything for a while, so I got some of this stuff and got down a little too fast with no real tolerance. I really only remember taking a few bumps that night, I made the classic mistake and just kept racking em up on autopilot. Had like a real classic meltdown that night, I guess it was also just a couple personal things converging at once that night. I ended up going through my first gram of the stuff with 3 other people over the course of the weekend. It was really only the first night that was super intense, but I think sleep deprivation and all that dumb shit did a number on me too.

It ended up being a good experience, but it was as bad a time as I've had on 3-meo-pcp or any other disso that makes you manic. I was def taking amphetamines too but it was a bad weekend, delusions, the whole 9. Basically I had like a minor relapse with IV (fucking missed with some ice too) the day before all this went down, so being in that state with the wife and a couple other people just wasn't good for me.

Like I said I was kinda going through a couple personal things, but my thoughts got very elaborate and dark, honestly it was the first "bad trip" I've had in forever. But at the same time it was very nice to just let go and let my mind wander a little bit. And once the weekend was over and I started figuring it out, there's that beautiful afterglow I missed.

It's definitely not something I'd blame on the substance, I just lost track of my shit. Cause honestly this shit IS pretty killer, so watch your step if you don't have a tolerance. First taking it was like going home to MXE for the first time in years. Beautiful stuff and I wish I could say more about it, but that's where I'm at with it.

But I should have 2f-dck and 3-ho-pce here in the next few weeks, so maybe we can start setting the record straight on the new dissos then 🙌 And I have made sure to get all supplies for volumetric dosing and things like that, which is always cool to do, but definitely with the good dissos you gotta watch out. Hope y'all are all still using scales and shit, stay safe from the covid too please!

Hey there, welcome back. :) Glad you're okay, I have yet to get too deep with MXPr, but I have read a couple of really harrowing accounts.

Hi, haven't posted in ages, but I had a 500 mgs of MXPr on Thursday, since lunchtime when the postman arrived unti some time in the early hours of Friday morning. Usually I stash things in my basement and only keep upstairs what I feel should be a harm reduction friendly amount, to avoid compulsive redosing. However I had been waiting for ages for this to arrive so I fucked up and kept the whole half a g in my bedroom.

Anyway this was maybe my 20th time with this compound, I started with 50 mgs snorted, then after half an hour I did 160 mgs also snorted, which was great, I completely immersed in the music while playing music videos on my phone and at some point I could see a tv news broadcast even though by then I had stopped using the phone, that was really cool.

I have an atavic disso tolerance due to decades of use, and recently due to 2-fdck and MXPr, last time I took it, which was a huge disappointment, I just blacked out that time as if I had surgery and was left with "is that it?" two hours knocked out and then some dysphoric dissociation? However this time I felt it very euphoric, at least the first 40 minutes or so.

Then I took some hours break, hydrated and after dinner I went in heavy, did the rest of the bag in three lines. Holed, I was dragged into a place where I had been before on previous trips, I felt that I was dead but a part of me said no you ain't dead you're back here, this is the end and the beginning of the universe then I heard what I call the "earth drum" an inner drum sound which represents the breath of life, which dragged me as if I were on a train out of the hole and back in my room.

This experience happened to me on other disso trips at high doses, it is always the same place, the same conclusions about life, death and the universe and the same drum sound, shame I cannot recall more, but it was the same place I reach on high disso dosages. Unfortunately I only remember small parts of this, I have no idea how long the hole lasted, but I remember just a few moments, the ones I described before. All Friday I tried to recollect more but to no avail.

Anyway start low, my dosages are due to high tolerance, so please do not take my dose range as an example, work your way up, this like all dissos has the potential of fucking you up, in all honestly I'm actually lucky that this time I tripped hard, I holed yet I always came back in bed, exactly where I was where I started.

Last time I've been there was when I had half a gram 2-fdck, two 1P-LSD blotters and unscaled lines from a one gram MXPr bag back in November...that was a crazy intense trip with revelations, mechanics of the wold explained, but I also fell and cut my head deep, cut my foot, hurt my side hitting something, bleeding everywhere. I could not practice Kendo for two months due to those injuries.

Anyway this time I'm lucky I had taken some flunitrazolam before which probably kept me from moving. Unfortunately it also made me forget most of the experience. On Friday morning I was still fucked, as in unable to roll a joint fucked, and although I could not remember more than a few frames of my hole I felt that it had been magical. Then for the whole day I could not stop thinking about the hole, as I could feel I had gained some supreme knowledge but could not recall it, just parts of it, the peak of it but I felt the hole lasted for way way longer than I remember.

I also had a very compulsive instinct to order more and if I had any I would have finished no matter what amount, so yeah, that's a bit the cocaine of the disso world, I have decades of experience with ketamine (started taking it in 2007), was an MXE daily user, I love 4-meo-pcp and 3-meo-pce, I used to do lots of DCK too, I broke my nose twice on O-PCE while trying to walk through the wall to the bathroom (yes that happened on two different occasions) and I spent five days in intensive therapy due to a Diphenidine OD in 2014, so yeah I know my dissos. Both the good times and the bad

Anyway I'm a long term disso fan, but the feeling I had on Friday was weird, like a sense of failure because I could not remember the hole and a strong urge to redose. I mean I had so many holes in my life but never I had the compulsion to sit down and force myself to think about all the details, it was very obsessive compulsive, I mean, with ketamine 8 out of ten holes I never remembered shit, but that never bothered me. With this I spent hours thinking back about the experience, with the shit monkey on my back saying, order more and you can go back there.

I ended up cutting the bag with a knife, there was still a bit of powder in it, I licked a joint and then passed it on the powder, the bigger chunks of powder I mixed with the weed, had to say that spliff brought back a hell of an effect, if I ever happen to buy this again, I will definately try to vape some. This stuff is probably the most moreish disso I tried, I mean with MXE there was a time where I woud use daily, but I could also skip a week to get my tolerance a bit down. With this I would end up licking the cut up back no matter the amount as I have done every single time I took it.

Anyway, always scale your doses, don't be an idiot like me who preaches harm reduction, then has unscaled lines of novel dissos while already fucked up.

Anyway I am still undecided whether I love this chemical or not, I like the short duration, however it leads to redosing and compulsive behaviour, and that I do not like, the hole is great if you manage to remember anything from it, I mean this time I had taken a benzo and still I holed and I remember fewparts of that hole but I have this sense of sadness for not remembering more, but other times I just blacked out with no memory even without benzos.

With MXE, 4-meo-pcp and 3-meo-pce I remember holes that happened years ago, hell one summer with MXE I was at the peak of my etizolam abuse and still I could remember the experiences, clear as day, I remember being dragged through a rennassaince painting in 3D and many other epic experiences. There were times were I could not remember anything but I feel with this you are more prone to surgery type of blackout and that's it, while with MXE even if I came back face down on the bathroom floor I could still recall epic moments of the trip.

If you like dissos it's definately worth a try, it's not MXE, it's his own thing. Personally I would put it below ketamine, below DCK, below MXE and below 3-meo-pce.

For small doses and recreation I would even use 2-fdck over this, small doses of this don't lead me anywhere, it's good for holing but anything under 100 mgs seems just a waste (mind my tolerance), a decent body high with some euphoria for half hour and then confused state of mind, but with no interest in music, films like I have with other dissos, no full immersion with the screen floating in the darnkess. I mean yes the screen floats but I am detatched and couldn't give a shit, while on other dissos it would be blissful.

At small doses I feel it's one of the only dissos where I actually felt bored, that literally never happened with any disso, a couple of bumps of ket would make lose myself into watching anime, as would 15 mgs of MXE snorted or 3-meo-pce (watched a whole season of South Park on 3-meo-pce, crazy fucking intense).

Last edited:
@Mental Kenny " I just blacked out that time as if I had surgery and was left with "is that it?" "
I fucking hate when that happens on dissos. Has happened to me too many times. Usually do something stupid or injure myself badly during the blackout too.
That is why I will avoid this and any other potent RC dissos. Even though I want to try them. :(

Good write up, by the way.

THis combined AMAZINGLY with DMT... or was it the LSD and 2C-B and MDA? Hmmm... further experiments necessary. I'll say though I do believe this played a big role because it gave the whole thing a very decidedly dissociative spin that was mind-blowingly great.

MDA? Intriguing. Sounds like an opportuned time for DMT

I tried again with acetone washing MXPr. This time I did 5 or more washes and again let it dry on a heat mat. The previous time there was still a little of that rank petroleum smell (but not much) after 2 acetone washes. This time I don't think I can smell any when snorting. Yeah it's still more caustic up the schnoz than say keters or MXE or for that matter most other dissos but it's a massive improvement over the unwashed batch which burns like buggery and smells like a pretroleum refinery after snorting it.

Interesting, thanks for sharing that. How much did you lose after washing it?

Going to be exploring MXPr again this weekend and I will have a decent amount of material to work with 250mgs so I should be able to get a good feel for it. Tried it two other times at 40mg and 60mgs orally in combos with Trypamines on different days and found it to be pleasurable but I felt like I could have pushed the dose and gotten a hole. This time I plan on plugging 50mgs of MXPr on its own and enjoying the ride and then maybe 4 hours later I will plug another 50mgs but this time Id also be adding 40mgs of βH-2C-B and going for a really profound trip on the drug.

Then on another occasion I will likely try going 75mgs of MXPr with 25mgs of 4-AcO-DMT plugged at the same time which I'm assuming is gonna be pretty epic. Had some of the best trips of my life combining Psilacetin with 3-MeO-PCP in the past so I'm very eager to give the mixture with MXPr a whirl. The last 75mgs will be used in conjunction with be used either with 50mgs of MAL also plugged at the same time or with 2mgs of DOC taking it 4 hours into that journey while I would have fully comeup and be peaking, gloriously.

After reading all the reports of its caustic nature and due to the caustic nature of the compound I'm thinking i should avoid snorting this stuff or taking it orally. To be on the safe side. Already have terrible stomach problems and I really don't want to make the situation any worse than it already is. That being said I'm really excited and think my plan will best utilize the material to it's full capacity. If anyone else has any experience combing this drug with Phenethylamines and Trypamines I would love to hear from you. Hope all is well with my fellow Psychonauts, stay swirly fam.

~Cosmic Charlie

Last edited:
I am very curious to hear how you like the MXPr/4-AcO-DMT combo.
MXE and Psilacetin has to be my all time favorite combo. This combo produced the most bonkers closed eye visuals I had ever experienced, and felt deeper and more comfortable than anything I could imagine.

I bought a bag with mxpr pellets about a year Ago.
But i was in a ket binge so My tolerance was crazy.

Some Friends who werent K junkies tried Them and Said they were nice.
Quite mellow but gave a Good Buzz.

Now ive only done about 2grams of ket in the last year. My tolerance is basicly reset.
(1,5g of ket lasted me 4days instead of 4hours)

So im thinking about trying the pellets with some 4acodmt (which i luckily scored 2grams of)

Anyone tried this together with a tryptamine?
I know 4acodmt and ket is One of My favorites.

I've tried this one twice so far, in low-ish dosages, but I've found it really good. My first trial was 24 mg orally, which was stronger than I expected from what I've read. During the short peak I was very dissociated for a while, not on-the-verge-of-holing dissociated, but it was very noticeable, to the point of inducing mild but present motor discoordination. It was very nice, had a very pleasant body-high and a little bit of music enhancement. I guess the only down side was how short it lasted, the peak was about 2 hours I guess, then I was left with some residual stimulation and faint background dissociation. At around t+3 I smoked weed, and it enhanced the pleasant physical sensation quite a bit. By t+5 I had mostly come down.

Recently took 30 mg, I divided the measured dose in two equivalent piles, then snorted one and ate the other half. As typical with dissos, different ROAs change the character of the experience a lot. The snorted dose felt much more clearheaded and stimulating. These 30 mg also felt a bit weaker, dosed this way, than my 24 mg oral dose. But this time, after the peak, I was left with a sensation that reminded me quite a bit of MXE. I don't know how to describe it correctly, but it kinda feels like "energy" flowing in a vertical axis through my chest and throat. It's a pleasant sensation I've felt many times on MXE.

Comparisons to MXE feel unavoidable, given that it seems to have become the gold standard for this N-alkyl ACHAs, and so I would say this one has less than that a-bit-psychedelic, almost-empathogenic quality that MXE had (which I guess was serotonergic activity?) but somehow feels more pleasant on the body; that opiate-like quality is more pronounced here, in my experience. As such it feels less magical but more of a "feel good" drug. It's slightly less potent mg per mg, and it's also a bit less stimulating at equivalent doses. I do feel like MXPr has a lot of hole-potential, but haven't gone far enough to tell.

All in all I feel like it stands on its own right as a worthwhile compound. Not a replacement for MXE, as it unfortunately has been tried to be marketed, but actually pretty close in some aspects. Excited enough for it to keep wanting to explore it.

Last edited:
All in all I feel like it stands on its own right as a worthwhile compound. Not a replacement for MXE, as it unfortunately has been tried to be marketed, but actually pretty close in some aspects. Excited enough for it to keep wanting to explore it.
MXPr is probably the closest thing to MXE I've tried. Shorter duration, a good bit less potent, and a tad less euphoric though. I would throw ephenidine in there as well, which was more psychedelic and longer lasting then MXE, but its physical side effects were too concerning. 3-MeO-PCE had a headspace almost identical to MXE on the plateau, but it lacked the capacity to go deep mentally. DCK had a similar body high, but it lacked MXE's clarity and felt somewhat like a lobotomy.

I think MXiPr and MXPr would be an interesting combo actually. MXiPr had an almost identical body high to MXE although it wasn't very deep mentally. I feel like MXiPr's body high and the deeper mental effects of a higher dose of MXPr would give a nice synergy. I'd definitely feel safer just doing a fat dose of MXE though.