• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big and Dandy 3-MeO-2-oxo-PCPr (MXPr) Thread

250mg arrived, what roa between sublingual, oral and nasal ? My unique roa with 2fdck and mxe was nasal because of the taste i loved over all (especially with mxe), is it worth it with MXPr ? (I already searched and it seems nasal and oral are worth it but some ppl have a big preference for one and almost nothing from the other)
I think ill run on nasal first as its my standard for dissos i loved (exceot ephenidine), is 50mg a good starting dose to be hit by this one (after reagent and allergy test) with low or zero tolerance?

plug or sublingual. oral takes too long to come up. instrasal sounds unpleasent (though sublingual isn't tasty either). mxpr is a rollercoaster; oral would dampen the ride.

50mg is good for plugged, no tolerance. still might be crazy. in my experience, mxpr is more a teacher than a recreational drug. might want to have a sitter. or do a 20mg trial run. the lesson can be confusing.

Last edited:
Don't use it sublingually, this shit is caustic and leaves rough spots on gums and teeth. I wouldn't snort it for that reason, either. Plugging is probably fine if you dilute it enough.

Don't use it sublingually, this shit is caustic and leaves rough spots on gums and teeth. I wouldn't snort it for that reason, either. Plugging is probably fine if you dilute it enough.
When you mentioned originally how caustic it was, that's when I decided "Nah, this ain't the third coming (the second being MXE heheh) of Christ." MXE was soooooooooo pleasant to snort. The drip was tasty. It was like it was meant to be. It always felt 'right'.

i didn’t find mxpr to be all that caustic. not like the drugs such as u47 which literally melt your flesh. i didn’t snort it though. still, i bet sublingual is terrible for your teeth. like holding lemon juice in your mouth.

There's substances that are much more caustic, sure, but it's still noticeably caustic IME and not something I care to introduce to sensitive body surfaces.

So I’ve found this substance to be a little bit alien, cold, and uncomfortable at times, but combining it with DCK is amazing. 30mg of each substance taken orally leads to a truly meditative, hypnotic headspace.

Anyone with a massive Ket tolerance tried these?
A local vendor was selling this half off so i got some.
Im not doing any drugs atm so not plannong on trying for awhile.
Maybe my tolerance be better once i get to it.

My guess is it would be hard to get far if your ketamine tolerance is massive. It's not very potent, though way more potent than ketamine. Personally I haven't really broken through to a full disso space yet (up to only 50mg though and that was in 2 doses).

I just thought I'd post some important harm reduction info on the current MXPr batch. IME there seems to be a harsh burning sensation & weird petrolium like chemical smell when snorted. I know I'm not the first one to comment on the burn being much harsher than MXE or other dissos up the schnozz. It makes me want to rinse my nose out right away (despite wasting the dose). After acetone washing there seems to be a defininte improvement. Still a slight weird smell but nothing too bad. After washing it seems pretty similar up the schnozz, to most other dissos I've had in the past like MXE, Keters, 2-Oxo-PCE, ect

The batch I tried I first did 50mg in two doses. Quite a lot of burning and after the drip had scorched my throat a bit from the drip. The smell was quite retched like some weird petrolium type chemical smell. I was getting over the tail end of a flu so that probably made it worse but it made my nose run like mad and I think I didn't get it all.

Today I did some bumps of MXPr after acetone washing. I seemed better but I wanted to be sure as I'm over the flu now. So I set up this experiment:
I layed out two 10mg lines side by side to test out if acetone washing helped. One line was the double acetone washed and (dryed out on a heat mat for a day) the other line was as unwashed, just as it comes from the vendor. One up went up one nostril the other up the other nostril. I did this so I could try and give you guys the best feedback on if there was a noticable difference. I can say for sure there was. The nostril I put the line up that was unwashed, straight from the vendor I wanted to flush out with water right away. Disgusting smell & burn. I didn't, I held it for roughtly 15mins and then washed out that nostril. It settles it for me. I'm only gonna snort MXPr that I've pre-acetone washed and dried.

I've only tried MXPr on 2 occasions now but I thought I'd share my experiences in comparison to the other 6 different RC dissos I've tried and of course the old favourite, regular keters (ketamine).

Onset seems rapid and duration seems short (for MXPr), much more so than MXE and the even longer lasting 3-MeO-PCE cousin. After roughly 2 hrs I'm not sober but head has cleared up a lot. So I went from pretty strong, like tingling, classic tinitus, ringing in the ears (I usually get close to holing on most dissos) back to quite level headed in the space of 2 hrs. I've done several grams of MXE over the years (my favourite disso). Usually I do MXE in fairly low to mid range doses. I'd rate MXE as roughtly 6-8hrs total duration until back to baseline with somewhere around 4hrs of the bulk of the experience. I think MXPr for me snorted is somewhere around 3-5hrs total duration until back to baseline with around 2hrs of the bulk of the experience.

I've done 3-MeO-PCE around 3-4 times and it's the longest lasting and slowest onset of all the the half dozen I've tried. It took 11hrs until I was finally able to sleep! The last 3 or so hrs of 3-Meo-PCE feeling pretty much baseline but unable to sleep. Basically 3-MeO-PCE is sort of like a longer duration version of an MXE plateu, at least for me anyway. I would be afraid to ever push the dose on 3-MeO-PCE into the kind of hole or near hole experiences I've had with Ket, MXE, 2-Oxo-PCE. Basically the duration is too unforgiving for me to really consider anything more than a single dose in a night and a somewhat conservative one at that. MXPr on the other hand is the opposite, short duration and easy to re-dose on. I mean I redosed twice in the space of about 4-5 hrs on MXPr each time with initial buzz getting to the point of tinitus.

I've done 3-HO-PCE only 2-3 times and 2-Oxo-PCE around 6 times. I think those 2 are a possibly a bit shorter in duration than MXE but yeah I think MXPr is shorter than then all of them. Ket and similar analogs (like 2-FDCK) seem shorter again. Like 1hr (or even 45mins) being the bulk of the experience with maybe a total duration of roughly 2 hrs.

So far I really like MXE as top of my list and find MXPr fairly similar. I always have a place for keters & I also quite like 3-Meo-PCE (except for the massive duration so can't do it often). I'd probably say that next my preference is 4-Meo-PCP & 4-HO-PCE. The weird odd ball, wild card disso is 2-Oxo-PCE for me at the bottom of the list along with 3-Meo-PCP. That having said I've only done 3-Meo-PCP once or twice so I might not have tried it enough to know. 2-Oxo-PCE I've done at mostly at mid range doses and one or two hole doses. It's got some magic like all dissos in the right set & setting but is just so untamed & wild. It often gives me anxiety on mid range doses and doesn't get into the therapytic teritorry until I get closer to the hole dosages. Problem is at hole dosages it just seems too unpleasant & scary for me despite the dose showing some definite learning, benefitul and mystical properties.

Last edited:
If anyone want's GC-MS spectra, here is a pdf in this link: https://docdro.id/0amSFE5
I found it on one of the euro vendors websites for MXPr.

I have no idea if this compound is still new enough for this spectra to apply to all the euro vendors out there or not. I really hope it might though.

Oh lastly if anyone can read GC-MS spectra I'd love to hear your interpretation of what this says as I don't know how to read them.

My guess is it would be hard to get far if your ketamine tolerance is massive. It's not very potent, though way more potent than ketamine. Personally I haven't really broken through to a full disso space yet (up to only 50mg though and that was in 2 doses).

I guess massive is not really true since i still get decent effects if i take some time off.
But i can easily go through 2grams IM in a day if i go for it.
Allthough i rarely do over a gram since i dont really enjoy holing much anymore.

But my holes nowadays are really short and manic.
The magic is almost gone and mostly feel messed up and bad.

Also seing people around me doing several grams a day and just generally behaving confused and manic has really put me off from K.
I havent touched it in awhile and trying not to go back.
But i wanted to get some mxpr for a few future sessions while i can.

Anyone with a massive Ket tolerance tried these?
A local vendor was selling this half off so i got some.
Im not doing any drugs atm so not plannong on trying for awhile.
Maybe my tolerance be better once i get to it.

Yes, found it rubbish. Went through large amounts in IM, no good effects, pushing it high lead to a black out. Recommend avoiding if you don't have a low dissociative tolerance. My tolerance is a fair bit higher from what you've mentioned your usage is though, but I still would expect it to have a big role in decreasing effects.

MXE might be a better shout, or sticking to ketamine.

Re mxpr, I couldn't hole on it, and the threshold/sub-hole effects weren't anything to repeat. It wasn't euphoric or psychedelic like ket/mxe and wasn't stim'y like 3-meo-pcp.

Not hearing of many people enjoying this stuff who have access to some of the more classic dis. Dck/2fdck seem to be way more popular. Anyone taking mxpr on a regular basis?

I've heard good things about 3-ho-pcp but not tried it enough times or in a clear state of mind to speak further.

I would consider having another try with mxpr, but only after long break from other dissociatives. I also find all these rcs way more expensive than ket or black market mxe.

Also anyone expect mxpr to have a negative effect on the immune system? It's put me off 2f-dck. For some reason any time I've tried the dck compounds I've found them weaker than ketamine. Sand/Tan rocky crystal. O-pce was much more potent but too groggy.

Last edited:
I have about a G or so, so some trials will be done in the future.
Hopefully i will have not touched ket in a few months at least before i try this.

I enjoyed various combos with mxe like with Low dose lsd or dmt.
So maybe mxpr could be used in some cocktails as a booster or similar.

I remember during my mxe days i did 30mg on 200ug of acid and it totally rocked me.

Would be cool to get something similar out of this.
In the worst case maybe this mixes decently with ket if i ever go down that road again.
I remember really enjoying 3meo-pce with some bumps of K.

plug or sublingual. oral takes too long to come up. instrasal sounds unpleasent (though sublingual isn't tasty either). mxpr is a rollercoaster; oral would dampen the ride.

50mg is good for plugged, no tolerance. still might be crazy. in my experience, mxpr is more a teacher than a recreational drug. might want to have a sitter. or do a 20mg trial run. the lesson can be confusing.

Interesting, i have tried 45mg nasally 2 weeks ago, it was on a light-middle level, come up was pretty fast (feeling it in 5 minutes, already in the peak in 15minutes, the main effect lasted after 1h), the nasal way isn't a good option ime : caustic + low density powder (a big line for 45mg, similar in size to 150mg of 2F-DCK).
It was a nice introduction that gave me the desire to go further with it.
I would say it's actually less wonky than ketamine/DCK/2F-DCK, pretty chilling on the body like ketamine but less sedating/physically dissociating, it was sweet, relaxing, warm and give a sense of preciousness and illumination like if i was a jewel, it gave me a beautiful sense of gratefullness and questioning things about life (but not in a mindfucked way), music enhancement was magnificent, even at this middle intensity level, which excites my desire to explore this disso.
I have the conviction that it's a jewel disso, and will fall in my top 3 (currently there is MXE, Ephenidine, 2FDCK/Ketamine)

I tried it another time orally but it wasn't effective at all.

My unique issue is the ROA, i have never done plug and i don't find it super practical, but, as MXPr is expensive and not that potent nasally and orally, i think i'll give it a try.
But i wonder if the fact that mxpr is caustic should be an issue with plugin ? Also, does plug enhance the duration of the peak ?

EDIT : just found (after asking on r/researchchemicals) that white grapefruit juice is a potentiator for dissociatives (proven for Ketamine, some people report it effective with PCP/PCE analogs), it could reduce the expensiveness

Last edited:
@Kodeisko

I always knew about the grapefruit+benzo trick, never knew it worked with ket too! Will have to try it out. Kicked my ass a few times with benzos lol.
The study says ORAL ket though? I never take it orally, I don't think anyone ever should... What about sniffed/injected? 🤔🤔🤔
I suppose with sniffed it'll work to some extent due to the drip, although I always try to spit as much of it out as possible (and recommend EVERYONE should do the same... K is not stomach friendly)

Interesting, i have tried 45mg nasally 2 weeks ago, it was on a light-middle level, come up was pretty fast (feeling it in 5 minutes, already in the peak in 15minutes, the main effect lasted after 1h), the nasal way isn't a good option ime : caustic + low density powder (a big line for 45mg, similar in size to 150mg of 2F-DCK).
It was a nice introduction that gave me the desire to go further with it.
I would say it's actually less wonky than ketamine/DCK/2F-DCK, pretty chilling on the body like ketamine but less sedating/physically dissociating, it was sweet, relaxing, warm and give a sense of preciousness and illumination like if i was a jewel, it gave me a beautiful sense of gratefullness and questioning things about life (but not in a mindfucked way), music enhancement was magnificent, even at this middle intensity level, which excites my desire to explore this disso.
I have the conviction that it's a jewel disso, and will fall in my top 3 (currently there is MXE, Ephenidine, 2FDCK/Ketamine)

I tried it another time orally but it wasn't effective at all.

My unique issue is the ROA, i have never done plug and i don't find it super practical, but, as MXPr is expensive and not that potent nasally and orally, i think i'll give it a try.
But i wonder if the fact that mxpr is caustic should be an issue with plugin ? Also, does plug enhance the duration of the peak ?

EDIT : just found (after asking on r/researchchemicals) that white grapefruit juice is a potentiator for dissociatives (proven for Ketamine, some people report it effective with PCP/PCE analogs), it could reduce the expensiveness

My experience with rectal dosing of caustic things is that as long as it's reasonably diluted, it causes no discomfort. For example, I could snort 20mg of 2C-B and my face would feel like someone was going at it with drill bits for damn near 20 minutes. But dissolving it in 3mL of water and plugging it, there is no discernable burn.

Plugging is not super convenient, but it is a good ROA. I am planning to try plugging MXPr next time, I have done it twice so far, both times orally, and found it to be really nice, but not very strong. Interestingly, most ACHs I actual find to be stronger orally than nasally, and that includes MXE. I always considered ketamine an outlier (even 2f-DCK I find stronger orally than nasally), in that it's weaker orally than nasally. But maybe MXPr is like ketamine in that way?

Either way though, they're all stronger plugged than orally or nasally, or at least MXE is, for me plugged MXE was stronger than even IMing it.