• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big and Dandy 3-MeO-2-oxo-PCPr (MXPr) Thread

Dissociative tinnitus develops into music and angels singing once the doses stack up :)

I found MXPr better than MXE because it packed a bigger wallop, didnt linger as long, was qualitatively similar and still had the antidepressant upkick.

Memantine helps tinnitus, also a dissociative, but is mxpr really so similar to mxe? Maybe I should try again, but this gaining the hype of mxe, I don't know. Was mxe even that special? From what I'm reading it was the holy grail almost, this didn't feel like one, yet anyways.

It did have a good effect on my mood for a couple of days, I'll give it that. Yeah I should probably try it again before I pass judgment on it. I like how non threathening the experience felt the two times I did it, it was pretty clearheaded dissociation but warm, not cold as 2-fdck, but that's about all I can compare it to right now, I have very little dissociative experiences apart from dxm anyways.

I didn't like MXE at first and as I grew to understand the effects, I fucking absolutely loved it and found it really magical. My friends and I all did. I took it recently (I have a couple of doses in storage) and had among the best experiences I've ever had on it, just gorgeous. Every new dissociative, I feel like I don't quite "get it" until I've done it more than a few times. I have no idea if MXPr is going to make the grade, as I have only tried it twice, at pretty low dosages.

What bothers me and keeps me from seeking any is the reports of this chemical being caustic. MXE was lovely, I loved the taste, the drip, snooting it up my nose was never displeasurable in the slightest, any batch. I like snorting dissos. So the idea that MXPr is already so caustic that oral and sublingual use are painful is a negative indication in my book. Hopefully a better, less caustic disso surfaces to take MXE's place finally.

For now, I doubt this one will gain enough traction to claim that spot.

I didn't like MXE at first and as I grew to understand the effects, I fucking absolutely loved it and found it really magical. My friends and I all did. I took it recently (I have a couple of doses in storage) and had among the best experiences I've ever had on it, just gorgeous. Every new dissociative, I feel like I don't quite "get it" until I've done it more than a few times. I have no idea if MXPr is going to make the grade, as I have only tried it twice, at pretty low dosages.

That was my experience with MXE too!
And now I have tried MXPr like 5 or 6 times, the last one about 90 mg in two doses one hour apart. It was a fantastic trip, at sub-hole levels (maybe I had had a full hole if had just taken all the stuff at once), so deep and psychedelic that I though it was even better than MXE.
But the duration, once again, was too short for my taste: in less than an hour the great effects changed to a colder and more "boring" dissociated sedation that lasted about 2 or 3 hours more.
That is, in my opinion, the biggest downside of this substance... maybe the plateau could be extended by accurately redosing, but I haven't dicovered the right redosing timing yet.

That's encouraging to hear you had the same experience as me, and are now finding MXPr to be great too. I enjoyed both of my lower-dose experiences (and combining DMT with it was WWOOWWWWWWWWW), but I am hoping I can get a little more out of it.

It was I think 30mg of MXPr orally, and one large toke of DMT at a time. Granted I was also on LSD and 2C-B but the dissociative really made a difference.

Well hopefully that'll be the case, I had xorkoth's posts about mxe in the back of my mind already, but honestly, having to gain familiarity with a substance before liking it sounds more like an acquired taste than anything else. Not to say you can't end up liking something acquired more than something you like the first time, but having to force yourself to go through that seems counterintuitive.

So mxpr is like the brussel sprouts of dissociatives? Or more like broccoli? I hope it's not like coriander, because that's completely genetic for me, godawful soapy taste.

Dissociaives are weird, they don't behave like other drugs. It was like one day a switch flipped and MXE became godly. Before that it was somewhat dysphoric and weird and made me feel awkward and clumsy. I don't know how to explain it but that was my experience. Same with 3-MeO-PCP, but less extreme.

It's not weird @Blowmonkey, it's just how past experience subconsciously molds expectation.

And it can take a while to grow awareness to the point you can snap out of that, and find the purest objective point within the mental onion from which experience the closest thing there is to your "blank slate" mode of experience reception.

If you for whatever reason go along on sheer curiosity, that is. For me, MXE hit me right when I stopped caring, so it was just universal love reaching out to me right when I needed it and I had to realize one day I couldn't tell whether or not I had to pee anymore for that spell to be broken. That, and paranoia about the aftermath.

Especially the paranoia really, bladder feeling is overrated. =D

Do you guys think 3-MeO-PCP is caustic sometimes I get a bit of blood boogers when I over due it and I've taken to eating it in this case. But is that bad for me belly? Can't comment on the caustic nature of the MXPr so much as I only had one go at it and I swallowed the stuff so who knows. Is it a common thing that Arylcyclohexylamines are caustic or is this just specific to each chemical?

I'd expect most arylxyxlohexylamines to be mildly acidic (pH 4-6 probably, ketamine is around 5.5 IIRC), at least as the HCl salt. Strong acid + weak base = acidic salt.

Most damage would be from the exposure of nasal tissue to a mild acid plus abrasive.

Oral and plugged-solution administration don't seem to be as irritating.

Do you guys think 3-MeO-PCP is caustic sometimes I get a bit of blood boogers when I over due it and I've taken to eating it in this case. But is that bad for me belly? Can't comment on the caustic nature of the MXPr so much as I only had one go at it and I swallowed the stuff so who knows. Is it a common thing that Arylcyclohexylamines are caustic or is this just specific to each chemical?
I experienced the same thing when I had 3-MEO-PCP. I don't really have any desire to order anymore because of it, and also because the other PCP/PCE analogues are better (and less caustic).

I haven't had the chance to do any more MXPr in the last few weeks, but the couple trips I've had on it have been in the back of my mind ever since I took it. I feel like it really left a lasting impression on my psychological makeup in the same way that my first DXM and ketamine experiences did. Not in a bad way, but dissos really make me into a skeptic when it comes to spiritual/metaphysical matters. I can't help but feel like my eyes turned inward and showed me that the inside of my mind is just random neuron connections and malleable static electricity/energy. The world outside of us is probably so different than we imagine it because our perceptions are so skewed, and dissos skew it even more, but in doing so, they open your eyes to how vulnerable sensory input really is.

having to gain familiarity with a substance before liking it sounds more like an acquired taste than anything else. Not to say you can't end up liking something acquired more than something you like the first time, but having to force yourself to go through that seems counterintuitive.
I find that in life the most fun things are indeed acquired tastes. Like falling in love with the taste of coffee. Dissociatives seem to be a love affair. I liked to do a prep dose to have some lingering metabolites the night before a hole dose. Say, 20-30mg MXE and some weed. Then 60-70mg MXE the next night and off into a comfortable bed of warmth and spacey feelings/thoughts. Music becoming strange but pleasurable (some music not so). There was a magic and love to it that was unique. Not sure what other dissos offer in their holes.

I know it took me a while to really "get" 3-meo-PCP, but when I did after about the 4th time it was one of the best experiences I've had. Ketamine on the other hand was great from the get-go. I'd like to try this new one, it sounds like something I'd really enjoy. A lot of qualities in common with the dissos I love.

Love affair, universal love, loving this stuff, coffee, ok ok, I'm convinced, lol. Didn't say it was bad at all, just that I don't see this gaining the popularity of mxe. I was only basing it on 2 small dosages as well and I have so much more dissociatives to go through that my opinion isn't really worth much right now either, it was just an observation from someone who wasn't there for the mxe craze.

I just ordered another gram because it is really worth it, very unique personality to this one, more benign than MXE imho, even though I feel it is more straining on the body.