• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big and Dandy 3-MeO-2-oxo-PCPr (MXPr) Thread

So, now I've sampled what seems to be pretty pure MXPr from a reputable NL vendor (those who advertise with 10 years history). It's in the same ballpark but not the same chemical, obviously. The MXPr isn't up to MXE imho. It's got the same after phases and after-effects but lacks a lot of initial magic. Might have to do with tolerance, but I doubt it as others (3-MeO-PCE especially) still are full of magic.

Or did I just got to know better dissociatives in the meantime? MXE always had kind of a weird afterglow plateau which others don't share.

I just had my 3rd experience with this chem. First two times I’d staggered 125mg over the course of a few hours, and last night I took 113mg all in one go. It was really overwhelming, the hole was quite dark and scary, and I think this chemical shines in the 50-80mg range, and would probably be great to combine with a tryptamine. I’m at work right now but will report back with a full rundown of my thoughts later today.

flushed the rest of the gram. kinda sucks because it was telling me something important and there's no way in hell i'm gonna ever order it again. i'll of course come across ketamine again, but ket is more recreational and less about accepting death, living clean (as in minimizing the harmful impact of my life to others and the world), and the importance of humanity working together. but i don't know if i need the reminder after having already received the message. and this stuff was no good for my body.

Hmm, flushing stash, delusions and mania. I remember that. I think I am going to skip this one. I am somehow susceptible to daily use for certain drugs in this class. Like 3-meo-pcp, o-pce and also MXE of which I did grams a month at a certain moment. To be honest I don't even know how much I did that. Often new MXE magically appeared at my doorstep, I didn't even know I bought it. Leaving a path of chaos and
Weirdly enough I don't have this problem with 2f-dck, ketamine and 3-ho-pcp.

25 mg orally produced a very pleasant threshold experience, quite long lasting too (~5h hours) considering it wasn't much at all besides a bit of a glow and improved sense of well-being. I thought I put in more in the gelcapsule, but it's about as fluffy and light as dxm powder. I'll try 45 mg later today, slowly building it up instead of trying to blow my mind with something I'm entirely not familiar with.

THis combined AMAZINGLY with DMT... or was it the LSD and 2C-B and MDA? Hmmm... further experiments necessary. I'll say though I do believe this played a big role because it gave the whole thing a very decidedly dissociative spin that was mind-blowingly great.

Belated Christmas report. My emotional world was collapsing at the time, hence the lack of enthusiasm and timeliness.

But the final 100mg MXPr with a side of mushroom, recyclables and herbs made Christmas music out of room ambiance.

THis combined AMAZINGLY with DMT... or was it the LSD and 2C-B and MDA? Hmmm... further experiments necessary. I'll say though I do believe this played a big role because it gave the whole thing a very decidedly dissociative spin that was mind-blowingly great.
Oh, interesting. My recent theory is that dissociatives and DMT must be kinda like some yin and yang, making an amazing combination.. I am too scared to try DMT alone but in combination with a disso, why not?

Would you mind sharing a trip report?

Ok so I am going to attempt to formulate my thoughts on this stuff.
I have not tried MXE, but for years, I have basically imagined it being exactly like what MXPr feels like. I know that's impossible, but having tried ketamine, 2F-DCK, DXM, 3-Ho-PCP, 3-MeO-PCP, I have kind of a good idea of what it might feel like, and MXPr seems to be very close to that idea of mine.
I have only used it orally because it seems super caustic and bad on the kidneys/liver. I don't trust it enough to put it up my nose yet.
50mg gives one that nice, warm blanket that I have always imagined MXE to feel like. 70mg it starts to get quite disorienting; you'd better go lay down in a dark room with some headphones. Re-doses of 20-40mg will out you further into this warmth, this tranquil, beautiful warmth. You can definitely hole if you do these doses within one hour of one another, and I think that's the best way to use this substance (more on that later--the 113mg I took all at once was way too overwhelming, which I'll describe below).

HOLING

I have holed twice on this substance. The first time, it was my first time with the stuff, and it was like this: 20mg oral. A slight dissociation crept in, still functional and mobile. t+30min another 40mg. Starting to become very tranquilized and ready to lay down, which I did. But if I am going to be immobile, then I may as well top it off with another 60mg (t+1hr). At this point I began folding in on myself and entered my very first M-hole, which I feel is a blend between a 3rd plat DXM trip and a K-hole. It is more surreal and dream-like than ketamine, but more light and airy than a DXM hole. I felt the urge to listen to Death Grips because this hole was one where I was still quite aware of my body. I do believe this counts as a hole, because my entire exterior surroundings morphed into amber walls/spaces/voids of which I was a part of and manifesting into, even if I was still aware of being connected to my body. Nonetheless, the music choice became overwhelming and made me feel retarded, so I opted for Loscil, my go-to for holing. This resulted in an incredibly peaceful, warm, (yet empty), hole. My hands became my feet and vice versa. My head was nonexistent and my bed was indistinguishable from myself. It was really amazing and I felt like I hacked into my inner mind where anything goes and all is welcome. There was only one other experience like this, and it was a 500mg DXM trip (I am especially susceptible to DXM for some reason), which was a high 3rd/low 4th plateau trip for me. Utterly euphoric in the sense that you feel like you have become a computer that is operating at top speed. This was an amazing experience, and I am so grateful to have had it.

I had another experience where I went through 125mg over 3 hours. There was no hole but it was nice and relaxing.

NOW FOR THE BIG ONE

I ingested 113mg of this substance on a mostly empty stomach around 6:30pm (pitch dark outside by this time where I am). I again felt myself folding in on myself. It is not like Ketamine where you are watching these walls/spaces/voids pass you by; on MXPr you actually become these voids themselves. My day was flashing before my eyes and it felt like a dream, like I had not really been there at all and that the experience I was in at the moment had actually come before my day itself, like I had been holing all day long, even at work. It was the most bizzare experience any drug has ever given to me. I truly felt like my life had been played in reverse and that the MXPr was playing it back in slow-mo or something, but this time I was under the influence of the drug. I could vividly see moments of my day that had happened only 3-4 hours before. This soon collapsed on itself and thoughts such as "i took too much" and "this might be it, I might die tonight" were creeping in. But I am quite good at pushing them away, and it only lasted for a short while. For the next hour and a half, I enjoyed falling around in my bed/blanket with my loose and flexible headphones on, experiencing beautiful walls of amber shades and growing/morphing geometric sjapes that became my entire field of vision. My mouth felt very far away; this was probably the least comfortable aspect of the trip, yet nonetheless it was enjoyable in its own bizarre way. Compared to a K-hole, the voids/spaces felt a lot emptier yet also more sprawling and vast. If ketamine is an ocean, then MXPr is a desert. And it is not a terrible place to be. I really loved it.

The after effects are pretty amazing, and mimic the "plateaus" of DXM. After about 2 hours past ingestion, I was able to walk and move around again very well, though my vision was lagging by nearly a full second. We're all familiar with this, but this was the most intense instance that I have experienced.

Anyway, I'm coming down off 12mg of 3-HO-PCP right now, so I'm sorry if this post is a bit rambling. Please reply to this post with any questions you might have, I would love to discuss this fascinating chemical with anyone. I feel like if there was any drug that the government should be seriously considering studying, this is the one. We've only scratched the tip of the iceberg; there is definitely more underneath (not that I recommend exceeding 100mg in one go; I think that is the perfect oral hole dose, but I'd simply love more reports on that specific method of ingestion).

Cheers

loodovikk

Couldn't help myself and got another g from a new source (they're not new though, it's just my first experience with them). Price was great, that was the main attraction. And to my luck it was more potent than the expensive batch. I snorted 30mg, then plugged 50mg 30 minutes later (I don't know why) and I literally forgot who I was or where I'm. It was insanely odd experience, but it was not terrifying. I was quite calm. The duration still same, it doesn't last long which I think is not bad at all.

I also snorted 30mg after 15mg of 3-ho-pcp one day, it got too confusing for my taste. I decided that I should not combine with any other dissociative.

I really come to like this chem guys.

I have still just tried it twice. But the last time I tried it, I ate 30mg, or maybe 25mg. It was very mild but then I smoked DMT and had the most incredible breakthrough, it was quite different from other DMT experiences I've had. I was also on LSD but the MXPr really added a particular signature that was amazing.

It is more surreal and dream-like than ketamine, but more light and airy than a DXM hole
This seems like a good description. I did around 45-50 mg oral last light and it was a very shortlived dxm trip almost, with some of the clarity I've also experienced on 2-fdck. It was pretty good, hard to keep track of time, but the peak couldn't have taken longer than an hour and a half maybe? Hour of nothing happening then it hit me all of a sudden. Weird stuff, worthwhile, but even without having tried methoxetamine, this cannot be considered a replacement in any way.

I am thoroughly impressed by this compound. I have used classical psychedelics for several years now for life improvement and such, with great results. I have some limited experience with ketamine and methoxetamine, but I haven't seen the same potential in dissociatives - until now. MXPr really clears the mind and pushes forward an introspective state. Knots are unravelled and I come to realizations that feel natural and obvious. It leaves an afterglow of persisting warmth and an inspired outlook.

I've had two trials, with four days apart. As a side activity, I took some notes and thought I'd share my scribblings.

17.31: 30 milligrams swallowed with water.
17.36: Lying on sofa, reading.
1746: Slight tingling in extremities, tinnitic sound. Feeling slightly relaxed, a wave of calm. Vision is a bit blurred/grainy.
17.55: More pronounced tinnitus. Feeling lightheaded, a bit disconnected from surroundings, seeing some visual tracers.
17.59: Feeling odd; present but somewhat confused. The buzzing sound is stronger. Lips are numb, a tiny bit.
18.03: Sitting up now, for the last 10 minutes. Contemplating degree of intoxication. Behind closed eyelids: Forms of blackness, dark fluid motion.
18.08: Engrossed in a thoughtless state, watching the surroundings. Time elapses faster, almost hypnotized.
18.19: Was in the bathroom, had significant tunnel-vision.
18.32: A distinct sense of worldliness has crept in. There is a type of hollow warmth and things feel simple, direct, grounded.
18.40: Music was distant at first but now feels like a bedrock element, naturally flowing into the essence of the room.
18.45: I contemplate dissociatives and their role, at large and in my own process. As I do so, the warmth grows more all-encompassing, and gains a more definite mass. The synthetic tinge of previous dissociative trips is less pronounced.
18.56: Again, I find myself immersed. I am struck by how serene my head is. The usual current has receded entirely. The everyday chorus is quiet and my inner space is pleasantly blank. No particular thought occupies my attention. Rather, my mind is a perfectly still lake, from which I may fish out notions at my leisure.
[This feeling lasted for another 30 minutes or so, after which the effects ebbed out]
17.28: Roughly 45 mg MXPr ingested. To be exact, one 30 mg pill and approximately another half of such a pill, clumsily split apart.
17.53: Lying on the couch, listening to Stars of the Lid. This is the second trial. Whereas I expected a rather mild experience last time, for this one I am more prepared for fireworks.
The tinnitus has manifested itself. Again, the visual field is increasingly grainy. Dots abound.
18.00: Hints at stomach upset which was not present the previous time. Palms sweating slightly.
18.09: A swift bathroom detour was deemed necessary.
18.23: This substance has made a powerful impression on me. It brings a refreshing clarity. "Acceptance is beautiful" is the catchy slogan I cannot help but conjure up. I think things clearly, and look upon them with honesty.
18.39: What remains after the pill cleaving attempt is devoured, i.e. an amount that approximates 15 milligrams. My current state is one of warmth and stillness.
18.42: Shivering on the sofa with cold extremities. The general spirit, however, is one of fuzzy comfort.
18.49: Time perception is noticeably altered. The refill was consumed a couple of minutes ago. It simultaneously feels a couple of minutes ago and much longer ago. It is as though a perfectly sober mirror image is sitting with me.
19:12: MXPr lends itself beautifully to introspection.
19.23: I feel determined, in a way that I haven't in quite a long time. I've been reflecting upon my past selves and remembered how they felt. I used to be very constricted and inflexible, forced in my interactions with others. Over the past few years, I have loosened considerably and this experience strongly punctuates just how much more relaxed I have become.
[This feeling of empowerment lasted for at least another hour, during which I gradually sobered up]

Oh yeah, the tinnitus was very pronounced. That's what I first noticed as well, as if my ears were full of cotton and the buzzing was beginning to echo and intensify. Didn't really bother me as it progressed though. Slow onset for me I think can be attributed to the gelcap I put it in, yours seems to have been a lot quicker.

Hey thanks for the reports Desensitization, and welcome to PD/Bluelight. :)

I also experience strong tinnitis with this stuff, but I don't find it bothersome. I haven't dosed it very high yet, but I exprienced a very focused and introspective, and happy/content state of mind.

All dissos give me tinnitus. I already have tinnitus 24/7 so it’s whatever lol

Me too but some more than others. Thankfully the PCP and PCE analogs dont really and those are the best of the bunch when it comes to Dissos as far as I'm concerned. But MXPr wasn't so bad in that regard much better than 2F-DCK which was just awful and had my ears ringing badly for days accompanied by a headache and just a pressure feeling in general. When I would binge on MXE it would happen but not that bad it was similar to MXPr as far as that goes.

Thinking about picking up a few grams of this possibly if the price drops down low enough. Will only use it for M-Holes and take single 80-100mg doses a couple times a year. It was a nice drug and I would say it's worth checking out if your a fan of Methoxetamine, doubt that you will be disappointed. Would like to combine the stuff with a 2C-x both in moderate dosages as I'm sure it will be wonderful used in such a manner.