• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big and Dandy 3-MeO-2-oxo-PCPr (MXPr) Thread

I had this one O-PCE trip with LSD which was absolutely mental, completely lost the plot and my mind made up this story about the venue and it was all very confusing, nearly lost all my personal possessions, thankfully I could retrieve my bag with these special handmade nunchucks with trippy LED-lights I borrowed from a friend.. I lost my O-PCE though, which might have been for the best 😂 Will report later next week if this combination of MXPr and O-PCE is a dud or a stud. When combining dissociatives the effects can become overwhelming and uncomfortable. Just hope I can extend the MXPr's trippy effects with the O-PCE.

It is pretty caustic though, compared to other dissociatives. Never had this much blood in my nose after snorting anything else. Also hurts like hell for me when snorting. Not as much as say 2C-B, but still much, albeit short pain.

It's definitely caustic. As of now I'm not planning on using this any way other than oral. And again, I'm also curious about the purity considering the chalky almost oily qualities of the powder, so I'm curious what an acetone or other common solvent wash would do.

I'm also planning on mixing this with O-PCE to see how it goes, definitely DXM at some point, and a 4-sub tryptamine as well.

I threw oil on the fire last night with O-PCE and MXPr together, is nice if you would like a biblical trip. It almost made me convert last night haha. Also felt like I got possessed by some puppet master as I was doing involuntarily hand mudras in lotus position. Also felt like I had a seizure of some sort? I am not sure but hot damn I am not recommending this to anyone..

Last edited:
I've sent this off to be tested and should get the results anytime now. That should give the purity. Given who made it, I'd be somewhat surprised if purity was as issue. It's more likely IMO that MXPr is just caustic and chalky/oily. But I guess we'll see.

^dont they need lab grade samples to calibrate their spectrowhatever machine for a specific substance? there’s a nonprofit where i live with one of those machines that gives you free on the spot results, but i figured with a new substance it would say “the fuck’s this?”

i guess it would still pick up known impurities?

They're using GC/MS, it's possible to identify substances with no reference sample with GC/MS.

I think I know the company you're talking about, that is spectra results, it works if a known reference spectrum is present but is useless for substances without one. I actually sent samples of some to a friend (and defunct BLer) who works with the company, it was supposed to be a trial to see how it would work for trying to ID obscure substances. I sent DOPr, DOiP, and DOF, and each came back as various things, one cameback as 4-EMC, one as 2C-E, I can't remember the other. However I have since had GC/MS on all 3 and they are in fact what they are supposed to be. I should let my friend know, and perhaps then they will have a viable reference spectrum for those.

THANK YOU, Xorkoth.

I'm pretty much not planning on touching mine unless a steady stream of positive results starts coming in. The fact that the thread is so dead is another red flag to me.

EDIT: I'm quite pessimistic about this one, obviously. Though, that's kinda my fault for getting my hopes up for an MXE replacement.

My experience so far (one rather low dose oral) was pleasant but disappointing... however I just keep thinking about how I really didn't like MXE for a number, until suddenly it clicked and to this day it's the holy grail of dissos and one of the best drugs of any type ever created.

I wonder if underdosing could account for some of the underwhelming reactions to MXPr.

My scale stopped working right around the time my MXPr came in and I only had a short window to use it on my fall break, so I went ahead and experimented without weighing my doses. I don't regret doing so but it would've been nice to have a metric to contrast it with MXE, potency-wise.

To be honest though, it seemed like I was using it rather liberally during the three days in which I preliminarily trialed it. Of course, that's just a guess since it's not like unfamiliar materials can be eyeballed even remotely consistently, but I wouldn't be surprised if MXPr is just a good bit less potent than MXE. I'm sure the expectations don't help either. I would rate deschloroketamine very highly these days, but at first I didn't love it because I couldn't stop comparing it to MXE.

Hiho

I have searched without any information about MXPr & Harmalas. . . .

There are some people claimng that MXE/DMT/Harmlas is good combo that alot of people report is excellent. I dont understand chemistry but I from other people reporting MXPr is similair to MXE, so I just assume mixing MXPr/DMT/Harmalas should be safe as MXE/DMT/Harmala?

Guys, I am not sure if I actually had a seizure when I combined MXPr and O-PCE, but it was very overwhelming, slipping into the hole in and out, feeling possessed and also reborn... all in all, a trip so intense and profound it is very hard to talk about. Nevertheless, we try.

Also has anyone seen the news about another MXE analog coming to light soon? It is called HXE. More info I do not have. Hope a thread will pop up soon.

HXE is supposed to be 3-HO-2'-oxo-PCE, so very close to MXE, closer than MXPr is. There is a thread in here right now, but of course it's only been promised, it doesn't exist yet.

I tried to make a trip report last night on this one, but it's on paper and got really messed up toward the end... I will try and transcribe it this weekend lol.

I don't think MXPr is a dud or underwhelming, a bit pricey for what it's worth though. It's very caustic, tastes bad to insufflate which is still my preferred ROA. The visuals are very unique when it comes to dissociatives. It feels more liquid, almost swamplike. It is very sedating and leaves me unable to write the simplest words. Alice in Wonderland effects as perspectives get skewed. It is very reminiscent of MXE, but lacks the oomph, the actual magic that MXE had. Combined with O-PCE it was a pure rebirth trip, but very very overwhelming.

I see the merit in this one, and I respect it a lot. But it is hard on the body, yes. I feel a bit wrecked. Reminds me of how wrecked I felt after an MXE binge so there's that.

Edit: insufflated doses range from 30 to 70mg, just throwing that in here as well for some who would like to know

I just assume mixing MXPr/DMT/Harmalas should be safe as MXE/DMT/Harmala?

I personally don't assume that either would be a safe combination. People get away with unsafe combinations all of the time, but sometimes you don't. People have combined harmalas with 5-MeO-DMT a lot, but there have been adverse reactions including death. 2C-T-7 taken with MDMA sounds glorious except for those pesky fatalities.

In our current research and regulatory environment, we're forced to wait for (poor quality) forensic reports to learn if a combination is lethal, and it takes a lot of user data over a long time to give any degree of confidence. Extrapolating from one drug structure to another isn't a reliable indicator.

In this case, even given the short period of human experimentation with MXE, there are several reports of adverse events with monamine releasers and reuptake inhibitors. I'd be reluctant to risk combining with a MAO inhibitor. You might be fine (like ketamine,) but we don't have the evidence to know for sure, and we have limited evidence (MXE) to suggest that you might not be.

The worst part about this is the taste it leaves in my mouth... insufflation is definitely not a good ROA in the long term.

I noticed some residual mania when consuming more than a few doses of MXPr. Similar to 3-MEO-PCP. This lasted for a few days and was only clear when I became more grounded.

With me it was mania and then hypomania.. like MXE, but less stimulating and magic imho. It's not bad, but it's not my favorite. Especially the taste and general feel of it. It's a nice addition, but it's not the creme da la creme.

I got the result back for MXPr, this is the message:

"Unknown; compatible with MXPr but current lab patterns have not been able to confirm "

They do not have a reference sample, so are unable to confirm but said it is compatible with expectation. Given who made this, it seems very likely it's really MXPr. I was hoping for a 100% verification when I sent it in.