• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big and Dandy 3-MeO-2-oxo-PCPr (MXPr) Thread

mxpr is very active when smoked as is. melts and runs down the foil. you can chase it like dope, only it’s a bit harder because it turns to liquid immediately and moves quickly. it feels extremely harsh on the lungs. i tried it once with 10mgs with no desire to repeat.

plugged was my favorite way of doing it. oral often feels like a long come up with no climax (though sometimes it worked fine on an empty stomach). also it’s a super confusing high, so personally i did not want to be in that state for too long. mind blown for a moment and then returning to reality without too much delay was ideal.

So.... I'm a god damn idiot. I fucked up big time with this chem. This is not a warning so much as a tale of stupidity. A long tale. I've just finished writing it and its definitely a tl;dr.

Hopefully at least some of you read it, find it interesting/entertaining or get something out of it at least. Even if it's just the feeling I'm a retard, who shouldn't be allowed near RCs... which is fair. I would agree with you.

I may be bias but I think it's quite the tale!

It was 9:00pm and I plugged 50mg to start after initial allergy test earlier that day. I have some ketamine tolerance and after reading this thread thought that was a good place to start. I didnt feel much from it so after maybe 30mins I plugged another 50mg. I felt great. It reminded me of mxe so much. I wanted to M hole so I took another 50mg. It worked, I went under and came round again. This is great I thought feeling euphoric and optimistic that it was going to be just like MXE. One more dose/hole I thought. Final 50mg plugged so a total of 200mg I took, over a 3 hour period I'd estimate. Well it turned out being more like MXE than I bargained for. I'll explain soon...

Now the first hole I didnt get too much from. I dont really remember it now... perhaps it got overshadowed. But this final hole I found myself in was totally terrifying. The best I can describe it is a feeling of being trapped in an infinite loop of reality. There was only me. I was alone, I was scared, I was everything, the universe, consciousness, God etc. I was compelled to 'spin' and keep this loop going round. All existence was, was this folding over, looping, and a garbled gibberish voice, echoing, and then a response to that voice, which was the same voice/sound. The loop repeating, looping, spinning... forever. I felt compelled to spin and repeat this sequence. This was what reality/consciousness/me was. All that it was. This never ending cycle from which I couldn't deviate or escape. I played my part in the loop. Its alI I could do... Just go along with this flow. Cycle of time, infinity, whatever. But I was trapped, alone and scared. This was all there was or ever would be. Time lost all meaning. I eventually came out of the M hole. First i saw whiteness and heard beeping, this quickly faded to my bedroom, to reality and as I would quickly learn; to a shitstorm of my own making. The first thing I see/comprehend is two paramedics towering over me and my bed, saying my name and asking me questions. The beeping I heard was their medical equipment.

My Housemate had called them. I instantly knew I had fucked up but I didnt know what exactly had happened, to make him call them. He knew I was taking MXPr that night, he is fine with what I get up to usually. Some occational ket, weed, gbl, clonazepam, oxy, mdma, even some methamphetamine. I'm as careful as I can be when I take them, which is deliberately infrequently and I haven't fucked up on them, so far. He's totally cool and understanding. He only smokes weed himself, but that probably is a factor for him being so chill with things. So I was honest with him that I'd be trying this new RC and it would be similar to ket. He wouldn't have heard of mxe; a far better comparison. He was a bit apprehensive but I convinced him I would be fine. Oh dear :(

So... I cry out in the typical cant talk properly stutter you get from ket, mxe, mxpr: "I cant believe it", "I'm so sorry" I say. They want to take me off in the ambulance to A&E or the accident and emergency area of a hospital, for you Americans. I was very reluctant to go as I thought I was okay (well maybe that wasnt such a given in retrospect, so I was right to go.) Also they threatened to get the police if I didnt go off to hospital :/ So that was pretty motivating to say the least.

So I was somewhat interrogated in the ambulance by two paramedics, whilst laying on a stretcher. Which I found odd and annoying looking back, but I was so out of it at the time. They were bombarding me with questions about what I took, mixed with judgemental little jibes such as 'Thought you'd be clever and take some drugs then? 'Not very clever was it?' 'You scared your housemate half to death" etc. this was very police interrogation like. I think they were on a bit of a power trip. Probably looked down on me and who could blame them? I was just agreeing with them. Saying 'Yes' a fair few times and 'Sorry'. I remember I felt guilty for them being called out and I worried that I may have stopped an ambulance saving a life, by wasting their time with me.

Got to the hospital eventually, they took forever to actually drive off. Parked outside where all the neighbours could see. Ugh. So embarrassing I thought. I hoped I hadn't woken them. I get to the hospital they wheel me out of the ambulance. They ask me how I took the drug and I answer 'snorted it'. One of them says 'You said up the bum!' I freeze for a moment then laugh and say 'okay, yep.' They are laughing too. At me not with me I'm sure. My roomate later told me they asked me on my bed how I took it and I said up the bum. I have no recollection of this, it happened when I was blacked out. I shouldn't care really but if I was in my right mind I wouldnt have admitted to plugging it. I guess my brain was operating on some base level. I wonder what else I'd admit to like that!? It was like a truth serum! :S

Anyway, I just wanted to leave the hospital immediately. I was sitting up, then standing up, saying I was fine. I was asked to lay back down and told I wasnt fine. I said I was and they again threatened calling the police if I wondered off. This made me listen. I still really had it in my head I was going to leave once the paramedics left my side though. I wanted to go home. I didnt want to be 'processed' in hospital, incase my GP became aware of the incident. I've always denied all recreational drug use with my GP, so I can be prescribed good stuff. Abusable stuff technically, yes, but good stuff. The stuff that actually works though.

This is the point in my tragic but self inflicted fucked up story where I reveal that 7 years ago I had a near identical incident with MXE (this fact adds to why I'm an absolute moron) I thrashed around I screamed, I experienced the same damn m hole even. It was the same bad trip, looping forever. I was found in the middle of the night screaming by my mum. She called an ambulance, I was taken to hospital and I walked straight out, because I could. I said I was okay and I left. Noone stopped me. I had nothing on me but actually managed to hitch hike home. Some guy with a beard stopped for me. He said he stopped because I had a beard too. Haha. So I was back home within maybe an hour. My mum was upset, annoyed, surprised that I'd came home so fast, angry...but that's another story.

But I couldn't escape this time. Too many people standing around me. It was much busier. I was in A&E from about 2am to 10am, still very intoxicated, especially at the beginning. I could barely get my words out. I had money for a taxi home in my pocket but no mobile. This distressed me a lot. I was under the impression my housemate may think I was dead because I couldn't contact him to say I was alright. I had to contact him I thought. I didnt know his mobile off by heart. Reception tried my mobile, which I somehow recalled and proceeded to struggle to get the numbers out, in the correct order. They rang it, no answer and I remembered it was on silent. I felt hugely annoyed, frustrated and lost. I put my head in my hands. It would have been nice if someone explained to me that my housemate could ring the hospital and check to see if I was okay, any time. I wasn't thinking clearly due to intoxication, so this simple fact took hours for me to realise on my own.

ECG's, blood tests, blood pressure taken. A Doctor eventually saw me and asked what I had taken. I said ketamine (because who has heard of mxe, or mxpr I thought.) He said it says here the paramedics wrote down MXE. I couldn't remember saying MXE to the paramedics. So I said to the doc they are similar drugs. But I hesitated and came across as dishonest I felt. I was trying to play it that this was my first time I took an illegal drug and I closed with 'and never again after this'. I thought that if they thought it was a one off it would be better for my cause (wanting to keep my abusable prescriptions, not to abuse but to take as prescribed. The abusable stuff actually works!) but really what I was saying wasnt believable. He looked like he didnt believe it. He asked me if I drank or smoked cannabis. I initially said no. He gave me a look and then explained doctor patient confidentiality. I then admitted to trying cannabis when I was younger, and apologised. He asked me to follow his finger with just my eyes. I felt like I was seeing double and in slow motion. My eyes felt delayed in their movements. He made me push my hands, arms, legs and feet against him, while he offered resistance. Looking back I guess he was looking for injuries? At the time it seemed like a sobriety/coordination test. I was sent back to the reception/waiting area. Hours were passing so after sobering up further and now being able to talk less like a stroke victim; I found the doctor and apologised again for my evasivness/dishonesty. I said I was worried to admit to illegal things and I was still very out of it when he was asking me the questions etc. He seemed genuinely pleased/thankful for my apology. He looked roughly my age, we both had long hair. I imagined a rapour that probably wasnt there. I was hoping that he wouldn't tell my GP, if I was polite, remorseful, apologetic. Which I was, genuinely, so it wasnt difficult.

I was waiting on final blood test result to come back. It was maybe 8am at this point. It finally came back. I was given the all clear and they FINALLY removed the needle thingy in my wrist vein that was bandaged up and had tubes poking out of it. This was something I kept asking to be removed from the moment I arrived, as I didnt understand why it was there, attached to me. I remember saying to reception 'it looks like an alien!', 'look at it!' (while waving my wrist to make the tubes wobble around like antennae) 'it hurts', 'this is like a punishment' etc. I kept saying. This was when I first arrived and was far more intoxicated.

It would have been nice to have someone explain why it was attached to my wrist, why it needed to remain there, to keep my wrist still and it wouldn't hurt etc. But instead a passing nurse overheard my complaints and quickly tied my bandaged wrist even tighter, without saying a word and walking swiftly off. It happened so fast I didnt realise what she had done till she was out of sight down the corridor. Ninja nurse. I feel I fucked up and wasted paramedics, doctors, nurses, everyones time (I was apologising to everyone who dealt with me about that, a lot, because I was ashamed, remorseful, felt stupid beyond belief etc.) So I felt in no way entitled or deserving of better, more compassionate treatment. Perhaps I deserved the treatment I was recieving I thought.

Now though, looking back I feel they could have handled me and things better on a few occasions. I definitely think they dont like people they perceive as druggies, who self inflict injury upon themselves. Waste their precious time etc. The NHS is struggling, they have too many patients to see and not enough doctors, nurses etc. I can understand how they may perceive me in that way, but I think really they should treat all ill/sick patients with the same care and consideration. People make mistakes. It's often underlying mental health issues that can precede drug abuse/addiction etc. But I dont need to lecture anyone here about that obvious fact. I suffer from severe anxiety, depression and ADHD. I had explained this when I was asked what meds I take, as I take something for each of those conditions. They were aware that I'm a vulnerable patient is what I'm saying. Perhaps I was genuinely a bit frightening too. People dont like to see other people fucked up do they? Not making much sense, struggling to talk coherently, perhaps slightly manic, definitely acting strange. It goes back to how our ancestors kept alive/healthy. Someone acting 'off' is a sign of potential danger or sickness which could spread and wipe out the whole tribe. So we evolved to keep our distance from those not 'normal'.

Sorry this is turning into a novel. The most shocking part is still to come when I finally get home and find out what I was doing while m holing, to warrant an ambulance being called out. Not much more to read! Keep going, you know you want to ;)

So I get discharged from hospital and locate a phone on the wall that rings only to a taxi firm. I arrange one. I cant remember my postcode when asked. I'm stressed and trip over my words. Still under the influence of the drug btw. I manage though. Its booked. I forget to ask where it will park and how long it will be. After going through what seemed like a maze of a hospital, I escape to the outside world, on a cold rainy morning at about 10am. I have to walk past police which scared me, as I felt out of it still. I focused on walking in a straight line. I walked to where i thought a taxi would stop. Wait 10mins nothing. Go back into the hospital past police again, use the phone, speak to same lady who recognised my voice. She says 5 more minutes. I walk back out past the police yet again. Wearing pyjama bottoms, walking boots, and thankfully a rain proof coat. I dont really feel the cold though. I dont feel much at all I notice.

I try to flag down a taxi that's not for me and feel silly. My taxi shows up and I get in. He tries to make small talk. I make up I had a seizure and was taken to hospital, since he asked me why I was there. It takes ages to get home. Because he drives towards a similar sounding place to the one I live in. My vision and perception is still off, but luckily I notice. He apologies, turns off the meter and we turn around. Finally get to my house. I give him a 5quid tip. I pray I dont see a neighbour, luckily I dont and with my key I had on me, which I managed not to lose, along with my wallet, I let myself inside.

My dog has separation anxiety and shes elated I'm home. I drop to the floor crying at how happy she is to see me. Tears streaming down my face due to lack of sleep, still high, been through a lot, very fragile, worried to see my housemate etc. Tripping in a hospital is not a nice time. My dog is smelling me, my wrist, my bloody cotton wool ball that is taped to where they removed the needle. I take my coat off and I begin to notice bruises and gashes, grazes etc all over my arms and elbows. All of a sudden I feel pain again and I ache all over. I still dont know extent of the damage to me. How did this happen?

Roommate is standing at top of stairs. I say I'm so so so sorry, whilst in a puddle on the floor. 'Its totally unacceptable behaviour on my part', I say. Still feeling the mxpr I sob that I'll never take any drug ever again and I'll flush my acid. Roomate has hardly slept. He is monotone. He explains what happened to me....

He wakes up as dog is barking in his room, she can hear somethings wrong. He can then hear banging and noises (light screaming and distressed sounds) coming from my bedroom at 1:00am.

He comes to investigate. I am spinning around on my bed the sheet has come off completely, I'm sweating profusely he says. Banging my head and limbs into the wall, my bed frame as I spin. He tries to talk/console me. He filmed some of it, so I watch. I'm toppless, on the floor beside my bed wedged between bed and side table at this point. I'm immobile. He says in the vid 'you've been screaming and thrashing around' I answer 'really?' I have no memory of this at all. He asks if I need an ambulance and I respond 'why?' Again no memory of this. It's strange I was able on some level to listen understand and respond. Then I start shaking and saying 'oh my god' in such a distraught tone, its chilling to hear. I start breathing heavily. I try to stand up, repeatedly. My mate tries to restrain me and tells me just to sit there. I kick my leg out hard and get it stuck under a chest of draws and let out a wounded, frustrated moan. The dog is in the room at this point. The video ends.

After the vid ended apparently I went back into full on, out of it, not responding, having a bad trip mode. I do stand up, I fall over, repeatedly. Housemate is smaller than me and trying to ring ambulance and remove our dog to safety so he cant/doesnt restrain me fully/always. I fall into my new 55inch qled samsung tv that cost me £1250k. I stepped on a cardboard box full of 3DS games and luckily didnt damage them. The tv is clearly pushed back on my chest of draws, off its axis. I fear the worst. But it appears to be scratch free on inspection. I was so scared to turn it on, in case i had damaged it. But luckily it's fine.

My room looks like a tornado went through it. Theres medical/paramedic parafanalia left in front of the tv stand, box of games kicked out of its place, other things seemingly thrown around like pillows, my duet. My mobile which my house mate couldn't locate for me to take to hospital, was wrapped up in my bed sheet which I had span into a small crumpled mess.

Housemate says I was walking somewhat competently at one point and I trying to leave my bedroom. He was keeping me shut in from the other side, as I could have fell down the stairs. I had my hands round his throat at one point. Luckily not for long or hard enough to leave any bruising but he was scared. Scared is an understatement. He was totally terrified. It was clear from his exasperation in the video. He was freaking out somewhat. He has anxiety issues too. He's quite a sensitive soul, like me. He said he had the night from hell. Worst night of his life even. Or at least right up there with other horrible life moments. I really scared the dog too, who I love and care about loads :(

I deleted the video without asking, out of embarrassment. I also thought it was the safe thing to do. As its evidence, and a reminder of what happened, which I wanted to forget, desperately as soon as possible.

I take my sweat ridden, but now dry teeshirt off and put on a new one. It feels so prickly/painful/abrasive on my skin. I change it to a softer teeshirt. I look in mirror, slight black eye and bruise on nose. I'm in a lot of pain now. I guess the drug is wearing off more. They shaved some of my chest hair to stick on something for the ecg. So I have two itchy, uncomfortable chest patches, when wearing a teeshirt. This doesnt seem like much on it's own. But feeling so prickly on top of my whole body being battered was the icing on the cake. So bruises and or minor flesh wounds on sholders, wrists, knees, thighs, eye, nose, hips and ribs even, it took a couple of days for some bruises to show, but I could feel it there and then. I put my bed sheet back on. There are blood stains over it. I'm too weak, in pain, tired to change it to a clean one. After a lot of apologising, explaining and consoling the dog, I try to sleep having been awake all night. I take 300mg pregabalin and 2mg clonazepam to both relax myself (I'm so tense, on edge, anxious, irritated by my injuries etc.) and to help me sleep.

It's about 11:30am now. I get into bed and cant find a single position that doesnt hurt to lay on. Turning over from one side to another is agony. It's a slow laborious process. I'm stinging all over, aching, gritting my teeth and letting out quiet but audible cries, as I try to move. I feel like a total fucking retard.

I'm so lucky I didnt brake something like my nose, bones, blinded myself (my eyes were wide open throughout most of my freak out I'm told) or my laptop, collection of mint condition 3DS games or my new tv. I'm lucky I didnt hurt the dog or my mate, physically at least.

I manage to fall asleep for a few hours then wake up in time to feed dog at normal time, as I always do. I make a point of working through the pain, so my housemate doesnt have to look after me. After all he went through the prior night. He is exhausted and in shock. He thought I was going to kill myself while i spacked out.

He took my scales and hid them before paramedics arrived and he threw the rest of my gram of mxpr down sink. Possibly for the best. But I would have liked to weigh what was left to see if I did take how much I thought I took. Oh well. He panicked and thought he was helping incase I was going to get arrested.

I would have probably made use of what was left over but just never going for an m hole ever again. Just using 50-100mg max in one sitting. I know I could trust myself to do that. But to be honest I'd be scared incase somehow it happened again at the lower dose. Its perhaps for the best it's gone. This is academic though. It was disposed off with good intentions and I certainly haven't criticised my mate for doing it. I think that would be beyond the pale, after what I put him through. He was shaken for a few days after the event. Definitely went through hell. So did I internally and at the hospital but it was completely my fault. Perhaps witnessing your mate doing what I did, while sober, unable to help is worse. I'm to blame for all of this of course. A pretty shitty feeling to say the least.

This happened a week ago now. I should have posted here sooner perhaps, but I was well and truly licking my wounds (figuratively) with my tail between my legs, so to speak. I still am, it was only a week ago! It seems longer ago though.

The fact I treated it like ketamine and not a new relatively untested chemical was the issue. I will feel forever stupid for being so careless. Or at least a week later, I still do feel very stupid. The fact in the past i thrashed around on the floor of my old house on mxe, screamed, went to hospital, and I didnt learn from that, adds to how completely dumb I was. In the back of my mind I told myself I was injecting last time, that's probably why it happened. I was taking huge doses probably. This is a different chemical I said. I'll be plugging it this time, I have tolerance from recent ketamine usage, I took pregabalin as prescribed that day, which is a sedative.

I was taking all sorts 7 years ago. I was probably on mdpv or some other stim at the same time, knowing 7 year old me. That's why I fucked up all those years ago and became mobile while m holing. This is how I convinced myself it wouldn't happen again; convinced myself to try MXPr

But I was only kidding myself I guess. I got carried away and I became more intoxicated and kept pushing the dosage, treating it like ketamine in the sense I can keep taking more to keep holing. Have a long sesh I mean. I was taking what I thought was a lot less MXPr. 50mg at a time. Compared to ket I'd take like 150-200mg to start off then redose to re-hole with like 100-150mg top ups.

So I knew not to dose as high as ket, but obviously that wasnt enough. I fucked up big time. So I did take too much, obviously, of a new untested chem. I'm an idiot, I could have died. This was a huge slap in the face, which i evidently needed; to learn from this.

Oh, I had lots of good times on mxe too back in the day. Just so this all makes sense. If I only fucked up on it I wouldn't have sought a replacement for it all these years later.

If you read all of this I'm seriously impressed. Dont be too hard on me. I'm hard enough on myself! I know I was beyond stupid. I noticed earlier in this thread someone came too on their kitchen floor after dosing too high. Traveled from upstairs bedroom? So walked down the stairs while out of it/holing. With no memory of how he got there.

So I'm not alone. I hope this tale might have some use/merit. Before I went too far and took too much I was enjoying it. It felt like MXE to me. It's been years since I last had MXE mind you. I cant compare to all these other drugs: 3-meo-pcp/pce o-pce 3-HO-PCP, the ketamine analogue RC and the rest, as I haven't sampled any of them. After this incident I probably never will :/

So there you have it. I doubt the vast majority of people here need warning to not do as I did. As most people aren't nearly as stupid and careless as me. That's why it's less a warning and more a fucked up overdose story/trip report.

It's worrying that if you take too much it's possible to move around, thrash, flail your arms, spin around, stand, walk, fall over, damage yourself and things/people/animals around you (potentially) cry out, scream, make other weird noises, even speak properly at points when asked questions, appearing somewhat lucid. All whilst holing, with no memory of it when you come round. If you come round at all :S

Thanks for reading. I should be better and I will do better in the future. Definitely disgraceful behaviour which flies in the face of what this place stands for and promotes...ie harm reduction. Sorry bluelight. I've failed you :/

A week later and I am mostly healed. Still some scabs and bruising but not really in pain any more. I think I was lucky to get of so lightly, ultimately. I could have cracked my head open/became concussed. I maybe could have died somehow? I dont know. I do know I'm an embarrassment and a prized idiot. Perhaps internal damage to my pride/confidence/mental well being will take longer to heal/get over.. and maybe that's a good thing. I feel I deserve to feel this low. Hopefully it will reinforce/remind me to never be so blazae, careless and just downright stupid ever again.

My roomate seems normal now, we can joke about it a bit already. Coping mechanism I guess.

Peace.

I've been there pug as many of us have when abusing the shit out of arylcyclohexylamines. I've tried to find my post from years ago when I fucked up big time but I must has deleted it,probably because I got a lot of flak for it as other users thought my stupid actions were putting it on the radar,which was quite rightly so.

I was trying to get off of buprenorphine and had read somewhere that by taking small amounts of benzos and MXE you could get through withdrawal,maybe if done so in a supervised setting. I started to forget how many benzos I was doing,I'd bought and shit load of diclaz,etiz and flubrozs and was eating out the bag like they were smarties,so you can imagine what happened when it came to dosing the MXE.

The day it really went wonky was a hot summers day. I couldn't walk property because I was benzoed out my nut,so thought I'd disguise myself as an old man...The psychosis was already kicking in after a few days abuse of MXE.
I put an old straw hat on and had a walking stick to prop me up for a stroll to the beach which is not far from where I live,how I got there I don't know. So I'm laying on a grass verge when a security man from the coach park next to it came over to see if I were ok. I told him yes and that I was avoiding the noisy crowds on the beach and resting and said all this in an old mans voice when I was clearly young ish,he went away with a puzzled look on his face.

This is where it gets bad. I had just over 4 grams MXE in my pocket and decided to dab some and realized quite quickly that I'd had way too much and decided to wobble over to a family pub/restaurant. It was the holidays and packed with families. I made it into the toilets not really knowing what I was doing,then I started to M hole. I made it back into the bar and sat on a stall in the corner out of the way of kids running around. Some older guy knew I was in trouble and wanted to help,the girl behind the bar kept saying "look at the state of him he's on XTC",but the man said no something is not right.

I couldn't talk properly but managed to get my phone out and said Dad,so he found the number and called him. My Dad was a very conservative man and knew many people in the town,as you can imagine he wasn't impressed. When he got me home he laid into me telling me I had to move out,which is understandable considering we were both still grieving for the loss of my Mum earlier in the year and he just couldn't take my shit anymore.

I staggered into the kitchen got a glass of water,poured the rest of the MXE into it and glugged it down,walked back into where my Dad was and said "that'll do it" and collapsed. 4g of MXE will have you out in seconds,going bright red and as rigid as a corpse. Paramedics were called and apparently had real trouble getting the cannula in my arm,they only gave me diazepam to relax the muscles.

The night before all this I'd watched elysium with Matt Damon in. So they get me to hospital but I'm in a mega M hole,my vitals dropped and many nurses and doctors were doing all sorts of shit to me...I was told all this afterwards. This I can remember,in the hole I was still at the beach when lots of alien space ships started coming down to the surface,people were freaking out and running about. The aliens were here to help though and human officials were amongst them trying to stop the panic. They were taking us into their ships and putting us on beds where they were plugging wires and shit into us and telling us it's ok we're upgrading you all,this is the next step in evolution,we've had to do this because your fucking things up and will destroy yourselves and the planet. I was like "ok."

Then I started to come out the hole and realise it was nurses and doctors not aliens and they were hooking me up to life support machines,sticking a cafeter down my penis and stuff.

So when you described your experience pubg I felt every bit of it...and guess what? I only did it again by accident with o-pce 6 months later,but with that one I can't remember shit,that was really amnesic. All I remember is coming round in hospital again with a cafter in my japs eye and completely out my skull. I pulled out the cafeter and took a really big stinky piss which took ages to do. I was bursting but couldn't go I thought this is what it must be like for men with prostate problems. Then they wheeled in a TV and asked if I wanted to watch a film,they had the Matrix and I was totally engrossed...Oh and the hospital chaplain came to my bed as I was coming round from the hole and wanted me to do the lords prayer with him which I obliged. Weather he did it to shock me or if he really thought I was dying I'll never know.

Anyone plug this stuff? MXE worked so well plugged. [e] durr I should read da thread

Yeah, it dissolves rather easily and a quick onset. The only other ROA I tried was sublingual, but I definitely preferred plugging.

I've had some minor stomach issues the past couple weeks though, but hesitant to blame them on plugging the MXPr. Seems more than likely the bacopa I took to clear up the working memory issues. Which sucks, because I've found nothing that works better than bacopa for clearing up the post-disso brain fog, but it wreaks havoc on my GI tract.

also PUGinaRUG - holy shit that's a crazy story. A very similar thing happened to me on 3-Meo-PCP one day, hospital stay and all.

When these compounds throw bad trips at you... jeez are they ever bad.

FYI, I've sent a sample of this into a lab for GC/MS analysis, it'll probably be 3 or more weeks before I get the results, but since all of the MXPr in the world is coming from one place, the results will be valuable information.

PUGinaRUG & Phoenix - I'm too one of these fraction of people who are susceptible to dissociatives, and PUG's report sounds so fuckin familiar to me (thanks for sharing such intimate memories, btw - to you all).

My very first sample of MXE, which also was what re-awakened my disso habit, was at first wonderful - so fluffy and comfortable that I didn't realize when it set in (I was taking it orally/sublingual) and how much I was fucked up eventually.. but all went well, at last I knew the territory a bit from earlier DXM trips. Even though it was very different without tolerance (with heavy one, they become much more comparable- take the DXM FAQ, cut out all the things that come from DXM's norepinephrine / sympathomimetic effects and you get a pretty good description of what might happen on dissociatives. Afaik all of them have at least 3 stages, but this terminology also can induce wrong expectations in the naive.

But then I ordered again, and while I loved this near-hole floating to psybient music, lying comfortably in a dark room, it still wasn't a hole as I was always aware of my physical body (sometimes I had like control over two, but it was a great difficulty to act in dissoverse without also doing the same action physically, tearing me out and back into reality... at least I could always open my eyes and was like halfway sober, close them and be in space. So I wanted to hole. Dosed a bit higher (5-10mg were a daytime recreative dose, 20-30mg a floating one and well, 50mg were too much.) I remember vivid colors, an unexpected speedyness, and then blackout. Strangely not one where you wake up hours after and have no clue where you are- here it was like just that part of my consciousness which "watches" was shut off and when I came back, I had a good estimation of how much time passed and I knew.. something.. had happened. No memory of the methoxyverse, none of the real world, but a shattered (tiny, nevertheless- the relation with my neighbors which also were the landlords freezed this fateful night) window and a flat like after a tornado. Some small items were seemingly deliberately destroyed, like a wooden lantern, while thankfully the more pricey items were all fine.
I think to have had brief blackouts on it before but never with this intensity.

These loops, trapped in eternity and alone for all time, is one of the top 3 maybe of most horrible experiences in my life. Yet I got it on DXM, multiple times with higher dosages, sometimes just brief, one time it lasted seemingly forever.
Oh, O-PCM I think also looped me at least once, but this one was euphoric enough for me not really to care. Dangerous was when I came back but still had this mindset of "I am God, the universe and everything" or something alike. The frustration when I couldn't change reality, for a brief timebelieving to actually be in the loop after it ended ....

Cannabis, or better synthetic ones, also looped me twice I think (altogether I didn't touch this sort of stuff much, I don't like genuine weed- at least that hyper-potent stuff, recently had some puffs of some wild growing outdoor which was completely different). But it might have been HU-210 where the 211 is a dissociative --- the only synth I'd like to try if I'd find it.

I thought for long that the problem with MXE was its different activities, so that it might be too potent at e.g. 5-HT and I couldn't use it to its full power without overdosing on one or more of its sub-activities. Yet recently (2017) when I had a real horse-like tolerance to the arylies, 1) the after-effects were completely gone, for most of the shorter lasting dissos. 2) I could take a dose according to my tolerance, something like at least 150mg per day split up, with not the least hint of anything dangerous. It just felt so nice fluffy warm while keeping the brain and body awake vs. opioids which kinda "withdraw you" from physical world with a decent dose..

--

So, MXPr is like MXE. How about the potency, is there already a consent? I know that now-illegal MXE is being sold in a similar price range and its a) illegal, b) cut or degraded to a relevant degree , c) from shady guys as always. Means if MXPr is as potent as the first batches of MXE, or hopefully even more, then it'd be worth a buy.
For the people wanting to hole - combine it. In my experiences, most arylcyclohexylamine dissos combine pretty good. Just make slow. Take a tiny bump of this, then of that.. so make 3-MeO-PCE and 2-FDCK a really good cocktail. Might be that MXPr and 2-FDCK would, too. Just don't mix psychedelic/psychotomimetic x2,like MXE + 3-MeO-PCx - this'd be a disaster waiting unless you exactly know what you're awakening....

Anybody managed his/her way through?
Cheers, dopa

After gently nudging the old familiar m-hole tonight, I can safely conclude that this substance right here is my new dissociative DOC. What a magnificent marvel of science this is. I am absolutely flabbergasted and in awe. This couldn't have come at a better time.

My gf broke up with me on Sunday. On Tuesday I think it came to me. And today I experienced the first complete rush of serotonin. I am saturated as we speak. Took another insufflated dose after said experience tonight because it is so damn good. Very sedative, it feels like a warm, nice and clean dissociative blanket... it is very therapeutical to me. I feel inspired and energetic after.

I wrote up something before but for some reason it got lost in space :( rip

I rate this 8/8, pure divine bliss. I want to marry this molecule.

Just got mine! Unfortunately I won't have time for at least a few days to try it, but I did just do an allergy test dose before bed to meet the spirit of the molecule in sleep.

I'd love to get some more reports from members here. I've been reading online and seeing a ton of lackluster and disappointed reports. I caved and dosed 20mg sublingual and didn't experience much magic at all. Given, it's a small dose. And, MXE was patently magic even at tiny doses, leaving me wondering if this will end up being a dud.

I'd love to get some more reports from members here. I've been reading online and seeing a ton of lackluster and disappointed reports. I caved and dosed 20mg sublingual and didn't experience much magic at all. Given, it's a small dose. And, MXE was patently magic even at tiny doses, leaving me wondering if this will end up being a dud.

It's a lot less potent than MXE, and I don't know if it's tolerance playing an issue. I have plugged it also and found insufflation the best roa so far.

Last edited:
I used to have a very high tolerance to MXE back in the day and after reading reports thought plugging 75mg of this would be ok,wrong.

It was too strong and surprisingly took longer to come on than MXE. At first it felt more like MXE than any other arylcyclohexylamine that I've had,but then it started turning into a confusing state of ego death,the type that takes you to the void of complete,thick black nothingness and I panicked. I've been there quite a few times and don't like it at all so took a few flualprozolam as somewhere in my mind I knew that sleep would bring relief and when waking up I would be back from the eternal hell of the void.

So if you get your dose right I should imagine MXPr will be the best replacement yet. I always preferred being on the edge of a hole where if you go with it you can enter and bring yourself out,but not being on the edge of unconsciousness where the void lays.

it is not mxe but it got the same blanket warmness. this is only a heavier blanket which makes it less versatile. this compound is not for watching movies or social events imo. it works but it's a bit expensive for that right. however, for music research or meditation or floating it's perfect. 20mg however won't work try doubling it via oral roa, add sensory deprivation and enjoy music/ meditation to new levels of appreciation ;)

Last edited:
The kind of tinnitus is quite similar to MXE. 75mg plugged definitely takes me back (I have quite some tolerance atm, this might very well correspond to something as low as 25mg without tolerance.. though it's not the kind of effect I'd link to a civilized 20mg dose of MXE).

It's at doses of, say, 100+ mg (or redosing after a 100mg dose) that things can get funky, as in existential-crisis funky, being hurled into a state where the philosophical nasties have to be mulled over again. That is, when a particular dose is not a dud. The effects appear somewhat random, as pointed out before, but this doesn't necessarily mean the substance itself is a dud, merely that it's a bit capricious.. like MXE was, in that 100mg was more or less the holing dose according to consensus, yet at times it just didn't work for whatever reason, or for whatever interwoven set of reasons. The same is the case here, although seemingly a bit more pronounced.

If I don't have a hangover tomorrow I'm finally throwing a 100mg dose at the Amanita. Both substances are powerful to a kinda scary degree, so pretty excited to find out whether this translates in some interesting, novel synergy.

Just did 40mg sublingual (technically buccal, between gums and cheek). It feels caustic, and caused not exactly a burn but a medium-strong reaction of some kind to the inside of my mouth. It's not my mouth's ideal reaction to a substance...

T+1hr : wow! magic and mysticism is here. loving what I'm experiencing, and scared to go further. so much emotion in my system, and so far to go.

T+1hr15min : 25mg sublingual added

T+1hr30min : the material is still under my tongue, not fully absorbed and noticeably burn/stingy when played with. I don't trust it and it has me doubt the spirit of the substance itself, which now feels elusive and hard to grasp. could be my feelings about the way the substance itself is reacting with my mouth though.

T+1hr50min : surprisingly able to be in the world, aka moving about and not glued to a bed with headphones. it's not pushing me to look at what's inside, but I've also constructed a brilliant deny and repress system. things are getting heavier as I type. have definite "burns" where I administered both buccally and sublingually. not a fan of that at all.

Two oral 25mg doses were administered at some point following what is typed above. Six hours later I'm not sure how I feel about it.

Next day: Again, really unsure about this compound. It's confusing in a way that MXE is not, yes, and it's way more clearheaded in a way that MXE is not. It can get really magical and mystical, but then that part seems to only last for 1-3 (closer to 2.5 even) hours. After which you think, damn, this is a short lived compound, but then realize you're still super fucked up because sensations are very weird and it's hard looking at things, but again, no real push in that state to feel and look at things internal. I want to also say, some of this could be me since I'm in a relatively rough place emotionally, spiritually, and personally, but after that initial period, it reminds me way more of O-PCE in that you're really fucked and stimulated, but there's not the super easeful depths of spirituality and emotionality that is there with MXE and even DXM for me. I'm wondering if I don't want to try it again this evening mixed with 200-300mg of DXM and 5-8mg of a 4-sub tryptamine...

Also, the caustic nature of this shit is no joke. My mouth is still rough in both spots I let it sit. And I'm truly curious if it's possible MXPr itself is just like this, or if it's not pure and an impurity is making it rough. The consistency of the powder is odd to me. Almost oily and chalky, not what I imagine a pure substance is. And, I'm not surprised if it's not considering the scene these days.

Last edited:
I just acquired this compound this week, I'm excited about trying a real dose, but I'm waiting for Friday night to dive deep, but I took a small dose last evening after work, 12 mg. It's a white powder which was easy to snort… I had 2-FDCK last year which was hard to snort: I always wanted to vomit after taking my bump, so I'm pleased it's easy to insufflate, that is how I like my drugs, lol. I began by an allergy test, half of 12 mg and after 15 minutes, I recognized effects comparable to 2-FDCK. Some people suggested listening to M83 music for holing so I loaded their best tracks playlist on Apple store and I loved it ! The music became louder, deeper and entrancing. I have been working a full time job and completing an integral calculus class on the whole of my free time… so I just sat and enjoyed the moment and I was happy. I was impress because I didn't expect 10 mg would be strong like it felt. After 1-2 hours, I was back from the peak and started to solve the arc lenght of an astroid curve so I was quite functional. Falling asleep wasn't natural, my heart was pounding stronger than usual, problem was solved by 1/2 7.5 mg zopiclone. Tomorrow evening, I would like to hole, I was thinking about plugging 50 mg... I wonder if I should go a bit higher like 60-75 mg. Or maybe I could just prepare a 20-25 mg booster in case I'm not where I want to be. So far I like it and I'm looking forward to passing through the rabbit hole. :)

The kind of tinnitus is quite similar to MXE. 75mg plugged definitely takes me back (I have quite some tolerance atm, this might very well correspond to something as low as 25mg without tolerance.. though it's not the kind of effect I'd link to a civilized 20mg dose of MXE).

It's at doses of, say, 100+ mg (or redosing after a 100mg dose) that things can get funky, as in existential-crisis funky, being hurled into a state where the philosophical nasties have to be mulled over again. That is, when a particular dose is not a dud. The effects appear somewhat random, as pointed out before, but this doesn't necessarily mean the substance itself is a dud, merely that it's a bit capricious.. like MXE was, in that 100mg was more or less the holing dose according to consensus, yet at times it just didn't work for whatever reason, or for whatever interwoven set of reasons. The same is the case here, although seemingly a bit more pronounced.

If I don't have a hangover tomorrow I'm finally throwing a 100mg dose at the Amanita. Both substances are powerful to a kinda scary degree, so pretty excited to find out whether this translates in some interesting, novel synergy.

I have felt that plugging this results in some doses being pretty inactive, like a dud, but insufflation always worked better. Maybe because then I am more inclined to dose faster and more. Whatever it is, I might try plugging it again in combination with nasal dosing. The one thing I noticed was that I had clotted blood in my nose. This substance is very harsh on the body. Be aware.

I'm getting another gram next week. Wanted to get more but as it's so expensive and tolerance sets in so quick I am trying to keep consumption to a minimum. Ordered some O-PCE for some intensification and longer duration of dissociative effects 😁😬

Throwing O-PCE at it sounds promising. It's the reason I got distracted by the dissociative salts themselves again lately, O-PCE combos opened up a whole new intense mental frequency to be in tune with. I was so high I just randomly fell over on one forest walk in the dark! =D I landed safely, it's not really worrying, but it's telling in so far what level of intensity O-PCE should be able add to the mix!

I'm not sure whether MXPr deserves to be called particularly caustic. Dissociatives in general feel like baby powder compared to snorting phens.. not considering longterm exposure to the renal system of course.