• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big and Dandy 3-MeO-2-oxo-PCPr (MXPr) Thread

Oh for completeness, a question that was asked on shroomery.org about the nature of the entity I encountered in the Hole of the 500mg MXPr Trip Report on page 14

B_Or said:
I want to know more about the entities. Are they in the form of insectoids? Star beings? Greys?

Funny that you say "insectoids".

The human eye cant process spirits so generally the brain substitutes what it sees with parts of animals, as is well known from Demonology

She bore most resemblance to a Stag Beetle in chestnut browns, gray blues and intense luminescent purple (purple being a nonexistent color as you know, it is your brain's default for displaying a color that cannot be)

She was about 10 foot tall.

We met free floating in an icecold black void, as if in space, weightless.

It was fearsome but it was clear that she meant nothing but well, for me.

She was so, ALIEN, but yeh, totally like an insect-being, the way she registered.

She formed an energy field around me, like a mitten for a human body, and manipulated that so as to move me without direct touch and without causing discomfort

It was a positive encounter in every respect. We communicated telepathically and she was among things grateful that I was going to write the reports that I was gonna, she knew them in advance, because this helped her to connect with more people. She also appreciated that I had come to help pave the way for Her and that I called out directly for Her to come forth, instead of "taking it like a high" as if she didnt exist or was a given.

It was formidably beautiful but, I did what I had to do with dissociatives, I had completed it with MXE and this MXPr put a crown on it, a cherry on the cake.

Exciting developments, everyone. I'm especially excited and appreciative of your contributions, Asante. I've greatly enjoyed your reports through the years, and they played an integral part in the spiritual awakening I experienced late 2014 - early 2015.

At this point, it's probably best if I don't use this until I'm done with school in December. Is there any reason to believe that stock may run dry before then? Or rather, is there a need to purchase now and wait - and likely fall into using at least once - or am I good to wait?

EDIT: Not that anyone knows, but in case there's some information I'm not privy to.

Last edited:
To those who have experience with this substance, does MXPr give you the urge to go for long walks or stay indoors?

I actually went on a walk through the woods two three of the three days I've taken it. The first time was a pretty memorable visual experience due to the color saturation combined with the fall colors. Strangely, the next day the colors were nowhere near as vivid but I sat down on a fallen tree by a creek, listened to music, and meditated for about 30 minutes. This ended up being a remarkably therapeutic experience in its own right.

If you go for a walk perhaps wait until you plateau when the sedation has worn off somewhat. I saw someone on another forum referring to MXPr's plateau phase as "worthless dissociation" and I couldn't disagree more. The plateau phase where I walked around was the most rewarding part of my trip each of those days.

I'm glad people are enjoying this one. Before it all went to shit for me, I definitely saw its potential and similarities to MXE. So its not surprising to hear mostly positive reports! I'm definitely living vicariously reading this thread. Wish I hadn't fucked up and kept doses low. I'd still be enjoying it today probably; with the infrequency I take dissasociatives. Oh well. Maybe one day I'll try some novel dissasociative RCs again. If I do it won't be for a long time. Different living situation would need to occur first and never go for a hole on anything but ketamine. Enjoy the lower dose effects etc.

I know it's only 2 weeks since my ordeal but I can dream!

Thanks very much psy997!

Holland is getting ready for a blanket ban of RC's, and its the place through which many RC's either enter Europe, or even are synthesized. Making all sorts of drugs is a cottage industry in holland, 2C-B is a street drug there, made in domestic labs. Holland will get a blanket ban and thus be "taken out" like the UK was, but this may cause a RC famine in the rest of Europe until the traffic is rerouted, so to speak.

The rocket that is MXPr needs to take off FAST so there is enough market before there are possible supply ripples.

If it were me I'd get a gram or so now, wait for prices to drop :) and then buy a good stash - but I've quit dissociatives so its only a problem for people I know.

I've given warnings before MXE was illegalized and when people who never used it asked what to get, I'd recommend them 10 grams, because if it was all they could ever get they could stick it in the freezer and make it last a decade or so, and in they found they didnt like it, it wasnt too expensive qand readily bartered, so an acceptable risk.

With MXPr prices as they are 10 grams is a LOT of money, plain too much, but if money is no objective, I'd recommend 10gr as a useful position, as it can sustain years of use, being 250 whopping doses or about 125 Hole doses. (plugged)

Holland is getting ready for a blanket ban of RC's, and its the place through which many RC's either enter Europe, or even are synthesized. Making all sorts of drugs is a cottage industry in holland, 2C-B is a street drug there, made in domestic labs. Holland will get a blanket ban and thus be "taken out" like the UK was, but this may cause a RC famine in the rest of Europe until the traffic is rerouted, so to speak.

I wasn't aware of that, you announced apocalypse to me, i never wanted to live a "urgency to stock" time...

I hate to be the horseman of your RC Apocalypse, but yes, its a serious situation. The Dutch blanket ban likely will be in early 2020, unless they hasten it. We live in a Europe of free traffic of goods and people though, so big Dutch ops might decide to pack their bags and resettle, and probably will if the size of their business warrants it, but still, there might be a service interruption and its likely some RC's won't make it back.

I have read its about phenethylamines related molecules (so only psychedelic/amphetamine phenethylamines & lysergamides ?), arylcycl' & tryptamines will not be affected ?

I doubt that they will let the arylcyclohexylamines and tryptamines slide, the ArCA's are one of THE most modifiable chemical families.

Its Halloween Eve, one of the 8 annual pagan Sabbats that follow the sun's astrology. Every month-and-a-half, there is a Sabbat, a grand total of 8 spread evenly across the year with the Longest Day and Shortest day as its axis.

I feel its best to use EITHER a Psychedelic OR a Dissociative on these 8 annual festivities, so that for those who use both Psychedelic and Dissociative alternate with a session every half season and if you only use one, maximum 8 sessions per year.

This is arbitrary, but I think sensibly so. Both psychedelics and dissociatives take weeks to recover from and to integrate the experiences of. Yu don't want to get psychological backlog.

Its Halloween Eve, one of the 8 annual pagan Sabbats that follow the sun's astrology. Every month-and-a-half, there is a Sabbat, a grand total of 8 spread evenly across the year with the Longest Day and Shortest day as its axis.

I feel its best to use EITHER a Psychedelic OR a Dissociative on these 8 annual festivities, so that for those who use both Psychedelic and Dissociative alternate with a session every half season and if you only use one, maximum 8 sessions per year.

This is arbitrary, but I think sensibly so. Both psychedelics and dissociatives take weeks to recover from and to integrate the experiences of. Yu don't want to get psychological backlog.
And when talking about a completely new compound with dangers unknown we should be even more careful. My adventurous days went away and now I wait a long time until there are lots of reports before I dip my toes.
Taking the security profile of MXE and extrapolating it to MXPr can be right or wrong, nobody knows.

Well it's mostly right and a little bit wrong. It's also disingenuous to pretend it's a complete smokescreen situation.

The ideal frequency of use is in ritualized form. The basic principle is "less is more", and how that plays out is dependent upon your place in the cosmos and is hard to formulate into numbers. You want to keep a mathematical leash on escapist dosing, yes, but once you bring things back from the labyrinths of your mind in service of humanity it becomes hard to argue against broader clearance.

How did Tim say it? I'm not an escapist, but I am an escape artist. I don't escape from life, I escape towards it.

@Asante
I won't insult your intelligence by assuming you weren't going for the double-entendre in "psychological backlog" there, big brother. But I'll also suppose you won't be insulting my intelligence by assuming it's not left behind exactly because its relevance is but powerless descriptors of history.

In absence of instant proof for my claims you can take that as pawn for confidence.

I actually wasnt going for a double entendre but now that you mention it *snickers*

I meant to say, if you do too many entheogenic sessions in too small a time span, the psychological work that needs to be done piles up into an ever bigger heap untuil finally you get nowhere. In order to derive benefits but also for sanity's sake, one shouldnt use too often. For me, twice a month was more than I could handle and I paid a price for that.

I agree with your ritualized approach. Addictive drugs especialy must be ritualized to manage them.

I actually wasnt going for a double entendre but now that you mention it *snickers*

I meant to say, if you do too many entheogenic sessions in too small a time span, the psychological work that needs to be done piles up into an ever bigger heap untuil finally you get nowhere. In order to derive benefits but also for sanity's sake, one shouldnt use too often. For me, twice a month was more than I could handle and I paid a price for that.

I agree with your ritualized approach. Addictive drugs especialy must be ritualized to manage them.
I agree. The learnings of those experiences have to be acted upon. Psychedelics won't change you per se, they just will give you knowledge about what has to be changed and how to change it, then you still have to do all the hard job and actually change it when sober.
If you don't, and you go back for more insights you probably will just get the same insights again which will cause frustration. If you keep in this loop of getting insights and doing nothing about them the probabilities of getting bitter and resentful are very high. The rope you could have used for climbling the mountain of self-improvement will start pressing your neck.

how much pain does it cost to live clean. do i owe too much? i don't want to best anyone. how can we work together?

Dissociatives exerted a massive addictive pull on me, or should I say attractive pull, but once I reached the goals i needed to reach, getting through the perinatal, through the ego death sequences, into the transpersonal realm, the attracting suddenly changed polarity and they repel me now. First I wanted to get deeper and deeper into the dissociative state, now I want to immerse fully into sobriety.

Sorry if this sounds like an ego trip but I was a dissociative samurai. I could wield MXE with great skill and precision. But my sober life suffered. Now I nwanna learn to become a samurai of sobriety and make something more of my sober life.

Squirt a good dose of dissociative up my butt and I go supersaiyan :D Now to make my hair go up in sober life too.

this drug rots my insides. feels like one of the, if not the absolute, most physically damaging substances i’ve ever consumed.

accompanied with a worthwhile shift in perspective.

Last edited: