• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big and Dandy 3-MeO-2-oxo-PCPr (MXPr) Thread

Thank you for upping the ante with your research!

I like to add that I thoroughly investigated with MXE the difference between sublingual use and oral use. I found, that oral use on an empty stomach was as good as sublingual use, for mxe. With MXPr, its probably similar. Do the enamel of your teeth a favor and swallow oral MXPr people!

Last edited:
MXE and MXPr are closer to PCP in effects than Ketamine is. Spiritually, which may be subjective, MXE presented as a masculine entity, MXPr as a feminine one, but a feminine one in ice cold armor instead of the warm and forgiving temptress Ketamine..

Personally I find ketamine one of the coldest and the most analytical dissociative I've tried, I've had holes that were littered with mathematical equations and fractal imagery. However, it's a comforting coldness unlike the sterile dissociation of something like O-PCE. MXPr on the other hand was rather warm for me, although less than MXE. Great report btw.

I did my first trial of this last night, a total of 39mg orally, starting with 22mg. I wrote the report, here it is:

Glad you like and great report. Hopefully the noopept didn't significantly impact the experience (that seems the case).

Thanks. :) I am going to do another trial sometime soon, next week I imagine, at a higher dosage, and make sure not to take noopept that morning. I will probably try to get together with my friend so we can do it together.

sliding. makes curling up into a blanket with the stereo playing slightly more thrilling. waking up on the weekend. seeing a bit of soft light. knowing you can stay in bed. sleep longer. return to your dreams.

Last edited:
can't figure out if this drug is exposing inner workings or is only providing the sensation. mechanical. digital. has me reading definitions of flip-flops and binary.

Dissociatives cause depolarization of nerves in the midbrain, blocking the raw feed of sensory input from your body. You are effectively guillotined,. mind-body separation. A Hole in your perception forms. This Hole in your perception, nature abhors a vacuum so your brain fills up this lack of input with... other things. Things that are something, to give it meaning. Thats the dissociative trip. It is what a sensory deprivation tank experience is like, its like a floating tank in powder form.

Here is a fantastic video of an elderly Scottish patient who needs to have his ankle set. They give him a subanesthetic dose of Ketamine, but it launches him right into a Hole, where this entirely drug naive elderly gentleman has the ride of his life, riding the wild surf of the Kurrents, knowing just what to do :D Its a natural thing, we re equipped to deal ith these unearthly states of conscioudness. Enjoy the video!

Yeah, packing 50mgs every hour and then a 75 and 85 is "toxloading" more than it it recreational tripping , its seeking out the limit of what can be handled. I'm reasonably versed in chemistry, I'm well trained in in MXE, I decided to take the calculated risk.

MXE and MXPr are closer to PCP in effects than Ketamine is. Spiritually, which may be subjective, MXE presented as a masculine entity, MXPr as a feminine one, but a feminine one in ice cold armor instead of the warm and forgiving temptress Ketamine..

Been eyeballing a gram in a short period. Kidneys definitely do complain, but I have a system of water bottles scattered around, and sometimes weird bodily demands appear like a request for a shot of cream gravy to balance everything out. Monstrous behaviour, don't copy me, but I just seem to get away with it if I organize it around an Amanita Muscaria ritual.

Funny perception with the gender thing. I resonate but I'd be inclined to switch it around, MXE with a wombiness and MXPr having something dangling as to function as complementary Yang.

MXPr 陽
MXE 陰

Not sure how to pair them from looking at the pretty eastern scribbles. Could justify a crossover with the hemispheric crossover thing..

After many more further experiments I have to say that I love this chemical, it's just as good as ol' MXE for me. I had my last one today (65mg insufflated) and it was the best one yet, like it gave me a final kiss goodbye. Felt more like a long dreamy trip that gave me huge amounts of introspection and positive insight which I had been sadly missing from the first few experiences. It built up though, each experience giving me little glances of reflection until the weirdness set in (I can get easily more confused on this stuff than MXE ever did). This time though, it fully delivered. Music was incredible, 3D sound surrounded me and I was on this journey towards enlightenment. This stuff just got better and better over time, I'm so happy this has been created. I have an amazing afterglow now, the magic is back.

* gets on soapbox*

Bluelighters, in specific the producers and distributors of MXPr;
Your pilot batch has been increasingly well received and the product is starting to take flight to fill its niche.
Across the board it is clear that MXPr in structure but also in effects appears similar to those of MXE, more similar than any analogue so far at large. With it, MXPr has the potential to become a blockbuster drug, a drug used by so many that the trade will not go in ounces but in multikilogram increments as was the case with MXE in its heyday. Very good money is to be made on this very good drug.

However! Prices must drop!

In the beginning of MXE, a 10 gram quantity could be had for approximately 150 euros. At the height of the popularity of MXE, you could buy it at 600 euro for 100 grams and 5K a kilo.

The pilot batch is expensive because chances were taken and the R&D was in producing it, that makes perfect sense.
But the price must come down, and it has to come down by a good margin for MXPr to reach blockbuster drug market potential.

Remember 3-MeO-PCP. It was sold at 120-160 euros per gram for years and because of this high expense the market was stagnant for years. People just wouldnt buy it. Then a change occurred and we began to see 30-60 euro grams, and with that price change, 3-MeO-PCP took off like a rocket. Not a blockbuster because, it doesnt have the bells and whistles of a MXE like dissociative. Its not as forgiving and boostable.

You've got a gold nugget with MXPr, but if no one buys that gold and laws swoop down,l you have a drug that could have thrived but didnt.

There is a large flock out there of former MXE users with nostalgia for their banned product. Just about every report in this thread shows how much more like MXE it is than any of the other analogues.

If you have a gold nugget that is banned in a short time (think Dutch Analogues Act and similar inituiatives) and wich because of that never thrived, that is just a waste of product, a waste of money and a waste of potential.

BRING THE PRICE OF MXPr DOWN.

Bring it down to a level so that the average drug user can buy 10 grams of it with a fair amount of money, so, like early MXE, in the 100-200 euro range, with 30-40 euro single grams like 3-MeO-PCP is now.

You got a rocket, A ROCKET of a drug, one that can take off very fast and reach very high. A blockbuster dissociative like MXE used to be.

You launch it, by bringing the price down to a reasonable range.

Three.. Two.. One... LAUNCH!

As a lover of dissociatives, even though I have quit, I want this fine substance to succeed like MXE has.

Gentlemen: write history.

*gets off soapbox*

MXE_EU-banned.jpg

To those who have experience with this substance, does MXPr give you the urge to go for long walks or stay indoors?

With 3-MeO-PCP, for example, I often find myself walking for several hours exploring the (literal) forest nearby. Simply amazing, as long as snack and water are available.
With MXE, it was mostly deep meditation and stretches/yoga, but confined within the safety of my home. Perfect for rainy days, but also works for outdoor activities.

Looking forward to experimenting with this substance sometime in the future.

I don't really feel it comes down to the character of the dissociative substance itself. They can all be made portable, but the tendency is to evolve the organism and seek up some limits, and resources need to be available to deal with unforeseen consequences this brings along, so one gravitates towards a base where these can be organized and made available readily.

Though I do remember taking MXE and spontaneously doing a silly naruto run through the forest. All patches of trees are tiny over here, so it takes some odd skill to get lost, but I did get lost but I wasn't afraid and I was moving in a novel way unconcerned of cultural perception and somehow it's one of the most beautiful moments in my life. I'm not feeling this vibe in MXPr just yet, but the states have been rather random even for people not dosing as erratically as me so who knows.

Last edited:
RaeFi, dissociatives affect several receptors. In their core, they are NMDA antagonists. This is a stoning, introverting, effect. People collapse into themselves and into a Hole. Some dissociatives also have serotonin reuptake inhibiting effects, like MXE has. This gives energy and euphoria. Then there are dopaminergic agonist effects, either direct or in slingshot after the serotonergic effects, good example being PCP. Dopamine agonist effects are envigoratingly euphoric, stimulant and add to the mindfuck, but also the psychosis risk of the substance.

MXPr is in my experience more stoning and more confusing, and I speculate that this is because of lower serotonin effects, than MXE. You will be less likely to want to move around and more likely to collapse into a Hole..

With PCP people often went "on the go" when they were irresponsibly incoherent, the result is a slew of PCP youtube videos of hilarious and tragic situations.
The benefit of the 3-MeO-substitution is that there is a reduced incidence of people going into psychotic zombie mode.
3-MeO-PCP and 3-MeO-PCE have this less than PCP, which is a plus.
Adding a 2' keto group, producing a cyclohexanone, reduced the psychotic zombie mode problem further still.
This is why 2'-oxo-TCE (Tiletamine) and Ketamine are still in practical medical use, and PCP has been phased out.

In my experience, MXPr is more stoning and confusing than MXE, and as such you are less likely to want to go on walks on it, unless you reduce the dose further than you would with MXE.

If you want to wander through a fairy kingdom like Skywise on dreamberries, use O-PCE (the phenyl version of Tiletamine), it is more stimulant, but also longer lasting, giving you better hiking performance. No dangerous trails or weather conditions though because you ARE impaired. O-PCE's 2-thienyl version Tiletamine is intensely NMDA agonist with little frills but lots of psychologic effects, which is why its used as a veterinary anesthetic in conjunction with a benzodiazepine (zolazepam) to avoid the veterinarian to be mawed or trampled in the confusion. Tiletamine is even more potent than O-PCE, but definitely one to take lying down.

Last edited:
But O-PCE feels like an ice-cold anvil. It needs a wing mate for a fairy kingdom experience I'd reckon.

But back in the days as a student in Ghent I heard of someone bending a bicycle frame on PCP. It was a tale told by a pathological liar so I left it there. But it's a mind-bending thing to hear in the same way your slingshot metaphor is mind-bending.

How peculiar that these molecular structures can be read like behavioural maps in a certain way.

There were police reports of suspects on PCP snapping handcuff chains (and wristbones) and punching through cop car windscreens. Cops were terrified by it because a duster could snap with ultraviolence, and dissociatives can put fear and ethics to sleep, in effect producing temporary quasi-psychopathy where people are not held back by internal restraint. Truth be told though, that a lot of racist police violence was covered up with the "PCP excuse" which in the subsequent 80s became the "crackhead excuse" so a lot of the early tales of fatal PCP rampages were just fabrications by rogue cops covering up their disproportional, and often racial, violence with he excuse that the subject was unpredictably out of their mind on a demon drug and snapped, requiring lethal force.

I bend a bicycle frame by sitting on it but I'm 170kg :D

O-PCE is lacklustre yes but it gives you a lot of drive. If you use that drive to make a beautiful forest hike, the O-PCE's drive enables a better hike through the lustrous forest, compensating for the lacklustre effect of O-PCE on the couch.

For me, I'm a channeler/medium (its something I was born with, not something I charge people for) and dissociatives were very useful to use as a springboard into the Spirit World. I have that ability sober too, but on dissociatives you dissociate away consensus reality, magnifying the effect, and giving you enormous drive to interact with spirits for 20-30 hours. O-PCE was "0.9x as good as MXE" for my purposes, and this was assessed at a time where I did sessions with both of them. Upside of O-PCE was that it was more potent (less bodyload/hangover) but downside was an even longer residual stimulation than MXE. For my purposes I would rate MXPr as "1.2x as good as MXE", mainly because of less stimulation and marked better, more diminished effects on Day 2. If you are in it for the party, MXE is more euphoric, if you're in it for the Mystery I find MXPr more powerful. MXE is powdered christmas spirit, as was correctly remarked in 2011 or so on these forums.

Last edited:
O-PCE is cold, gives me insane tinnitus, and 8mg or more makes me almost unable to walk.

:(

Maybe one day it'll click with me

Crook loves it.

So I suppose we do need to have another look.

Can't argue against its efficiency..