• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big and Dandy 3-MeO-2-oxo-PCPr (MXPr) Thread

Good point if that's correct.. would have to have an idea of the specific risk assessments involved to verify. Still surprising though.

I can't justify using this substance, really, considering price and tolerance. Only exception is for answering specific scientific questions pertaining to its nature, like whether a low amount can stabilize / add quality to a high dose of EPE.

Which I can verify atm btw.

Three teas, 2.5l water, 42mg MXPr upholding 300+mg of EPE.

I'm not asking for sourcing purposes, i could go check myself if I was that curious, but does anyone know if MXE is available on the deepweb markets still? Or is it totally MIA? Surely there's some good hearted chemists out there that know what's up. I just can't believe something on par with 2c-b, mephedrone, etc in terms of uniqueness and desirability of effects would just vanish because the government says so.

Yeah I know, it's very puzzling to me too. It couldn't have been that hard to make because it used to be available for mega cheap. I don't know of any being available. Every so often some pops up being advertised as "pre-ban" for absurdly expensive but it's old stock.

F&B might have had a Christ Complex at the moment of unleashing MXE, subliminating prophits into fame.

We can't deny it worked can we, X?

1g arrived guys. I wasn't expecting this fast. Last night I did 3-ho-pcp, do you guys think I would get any tolerance today?

A little info, my tolerance somehow not getting effected from weekly used 3-ho-pcp. I doubt I'll have tolerance today, but wanted to ask your opinions.

1g arrived guys. I wasn't expecting this fast. Last night I did 3-ho-pcp, do you guys think I would get any tolerance today?

A little info, my tolerance somehow not getting effected from weekly used 3-ho-pcp. I doubt I'll have tolerance today, but wanted to ask your opinions.
randomly i would say yes for sure, as tolerance is mechanical, the question is how strong will it be ? if you aren't used to strong permanent tolerance i think it's okay, but everything i say is just speculation :unsure:

randomly i would say yes for sure, as tolerance is mechanical, the question is how strong will it be ? if you aren't used to strong permanent tolerance i think it's okay, but everything i say is just speculation :unsure:

Now that I think of it, you're definitely right. I've never had tolerance issue except from Ketamine. I'll just try and see :)

You will definitely have tolerance. I'd wait a few days if I were you. I'm sure it will still work, but you'd have the best effects by waiting a few days.

You will definitely have tolerance. I'd wait a few days if I were you. I'm sure it will still work, but you'd have the best effects by waiting a few days.

Well, I definitely shouldn't have tried it last night. First of all drank 5-6 beers before. More importantly and unfortunately there might be a big cross tolerance between 3-ho-pcp and MXPr.

I started 20mg plugged, then 20mg plugged again. And snort 20mg later. The result is, I really didn't understand what the fuck was going on, I was dissociated, but those stupid beers in my system prevented me from comprehending dissociation.

What do you guys think?

I also think maybe the potency of MXPr in general is different. Maybe I should just start with 50-60mg.

My 3-ho-pcp dose is 12-14mg
3-meo-pce 20mg

Last edited:
I would have never guessed!

No, but it's similar enough to warrant relevance.

You're right it might definitely have contributed to not having the experience properly. I'm considering trying again tonight.
Maybe 50mg :D

One more question:

Is it possible that snorting might be better than plugging for MXPr?
Because I felt the comeup was faster after I snort. Also more powerful. I know it should be the opposite, but any thoughts?

Is it possible that snorting might be better than plugging for MXPr?
Because I felt the comeup was faster after I snort. Also more powerful. I know it should be the opposite, but any thoughts?

Anything is possible.

For anyone that has not used it multiple times in various settings, any answer they give is purely conjecture.

Anything is possible.

For anyone that has not used it multiple times in various settings, any answer they give is purely conjecture.

I just read all reports, 20mg is definitely small dose for an experienced disso user. So, I'll be starting my dose from 50mg.
I'm still unsure about ROA. Because if it's better nasally, I don't want to waste 50mg by plugging.

a small side note: it dissolves almost instantly in water

I never liked MXE nasally, it's like twice as strong plugging it.

You really should take a break, if you do dissos day after day it's going to keep adding to your tolerance.

I liked alcohol with MXE but not being drunk on MXE, just a little alcohol. Also it detracted from the magical/psychedelic feelings, but was still a good time.

I never liked MXE nasally, it's like twice as strong plugging it.

You really should take a break, if you do dissos day after day it's going to keep adding to your tolerance.

I liked alcohol with MXE but not being drunk on MXE, just a little alcohol. Also it detracted from the magical/psychedelic feelings, but was still a good time.

I was just writing that I don't get disso tolerance so much. OMG it's coming up really strong