• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big and Dandy 3-MeO-2-oxo-PCPr (MXPr) Thread

IME, most dissos need a "get used to it" phase, for some reason. The only disso I immediately enjoyed on my fist try was K, but I took a hole IM dose.

Yes that's especially true with dissociatives because they're so damn powerful, but it's a general thing with drugs. People tend to treat the next goodie as the previous goodie. Folks coming from psych meds are weirded out by not needing to take shrooms daily. Lawyers can't be trusted around phens because they treat it like coke. Ketamine couldn't but disappoint me somewhat because plugging it is an enormous waste (tried it anyway lol). And john doe squarepants looks down on hippies because reefer didn't give him the same confidence to talk to mary.

But given enough time and repeated experiment, it's possible to figure out what's habit energy and what's chemical property.

Really interested in your sublingual report, Gearoftheyear! That was my favorite ROA on MXE, so if it's anywhere near similar then I'll be happy.

I also ordered 1/2 gram of this as soon as it was available, and it arrived yesterday to my hands so I could do a little trial. I dosed about 18 mg and snorted it in 4 lines (I always prefered sublingual ROA with MXE, but for this test I wanted a faster come-up and lower duration as I had to wake up early next day).

I am not a power user of dissociatives, but I usually take one dose of 3-ho-pcp or 2f-dck per week, so maybe I have a little of tolerance, but I don't think it is too much.

The effects were noticeable very quickly, about 15 minutes after snorting the first two lines. I took the other two lines at T+00:30 for a total of 18 mg. aprox.

It was not a very intense trip, it was just moderately interesting and functional, but it was what you would expect from a similar dose of MXE, so I think both substances are very alike in potency.

The most interesting thing for me was to feel the typical combination of euphoria and hipomania that I remember from MXE and I have never found in other dissociatives again. It had that refereshing and healing magic that made MXE so special... or at least I could feel it at this low dose, I should experiment with higher doses to draw stronger conclusions.

The duration was about 3-4 hours before it started to slowly decline and I could sleep at T+05:00 without the help of any benzo, just a bit of pot one hour before going to bed (because the first effect of pot was to intensify the MXPr, just as it does with MXE).

I thing next time I will go for 40-50 mg, which should be a much more interesting dose and I will be able to compare better with MXE, but for now my reaction to this substance is kind of positive excitement :)

Last edited:
Oh Sweet. My g just showed up :D I'm 95% sure I'll try it tonight. Such fast delivery! I wasnt expecting it till after the weekend.

Hey guys, autor from the tuesdays MXPr report here.

Yesterday I plugged first about 50mg MXPr up the but and it was a much much nicer high than my first attempt. After 1 hour I plugged about 100mg and I think I was in a hole.
When I try to compare it with the R-Ketamine hole, I would say it is less visual, cozy, floating and euphoric. But it was much more psychedelic, manic, mystic and somehow epic. I had this strong headspace of "to write the first epic trip report from the next high praised drug of the world, everything Im doing for you - I will be a internet legend" while catapulting trough the inner of a dark obelisk".

The plugged 50mg MXPr was more euphoric and cozy than a mid dose of Ket.

So I only have about 150mg left, what activities should I try with it other than holing?

Woop-woop - ...this sounds so fookin' intriguing to me, that just the thoughts of the possibility of probably having something as ultimately epic as MXE is (...or was...:censored:) make me euphoric, happy and, "just" -woop-woop!!!- bad-ass goooooooood'e -to "finalize" this positive, hell, somehow even "magic"- headspace -...which totally does make sense to me,...dammit,...even the nostalgia, which is immense in retrospect to these incomparable, almost haunting "days"..., back when Methoxetamine was available/on the Market.

You should combine it with Tryptamines.

Could get very intense that way.
I always prefered ket or nitrous as a tryptamine booster.
The long effect of mxe made it abit riscy.

Also cannabis always made mxe very nice imo.
Esp the day after it could really bring the trip back.

Could get very intense that way.
I always prefered ket or nitrous as a tryptamine booster.
The long effect of mxe made it abit riscy.

Also cannabis always made mxe very nice imo.
Esp the day after it could really bring the trip back.

When you take low doses of psychs and dissos you stretch your stash, go slow and work your weigh up like with anything. Mixing Tryptamines and Dissos is a common practice. Just be careful, its a great way to produce profound experiences.

~Charlie

Last edited:
When you take low doses of psychs and dissos you stretch your stash, go slow and work ypur weigh up like with anything. Mixing Tryptamines and Dissos is a common practice. Just be careful, its a great way to produce profound experiences.

~Charlie

I def agree, Ymmv.

I just shared my personal prefernce on mixing the two classes.

Me being a hardhead tends to push things.
Esp with dissios i get reckless at times, so for me nitrous is the way, a tank with some acid is heaven.
But K is also very nice to combine with most psychs.

However after over shooting it both K and mxe at times i dont really recomend it.

Well fuck. I wont be sampling tonight after all :/ Hopefully tomorrow night now.

God,...after hoppin' on the "Needle-Train" and (...amongst other things...) bangin' K (IM and IV that was), i cannot even imagine how breathtaking it must be, doin' Methoxetamine that way. I'd do many-many things (...or do not...), to "just" shoot me sum MXE once in a/this lifetime -...but as it seems, that will never happen (especially with a good dose of the "Indian"-Synthesis o_O:cry:)...

Lol guys, I mixed my last 60mg MXPr with 10mg 3-HO-PCP and plugged it. Ended up in a hole and woke up in my room but felt in another dimension and thought my whole life before was only the hole.

So yeah, here's my report about MXPr.

It's a dissociative anaethetic.

It's like MXE but pulls me to the right Proper X Mastering.

Tastes absolutely horrible, coming from the mushroom.

60mg IM'd. Following a 2-3 day ketamine binge.

Will report back on any effects, but 45min in nothing substantial. Seems to ride up in waves like MXE whereas ketamine does not. Wondering if dose may be too low due to previous binge but will not have another opportunity to try for a week.

Gotta enjoy the poetry here though. I mean no disrespect to Dr. Shulgin, but it's in his wake of calling DOC a doctor.

MXE = Make Chris Earth
MXPr = Make Chris Pr?

The sockpuppetry is cancelled, so we'll see what PR this will get me.
Thing is that I hacked academics with witchcraft already. (Some of the magic tricks that went on behind the scenes.)
So it's not DJ. And it could have been prophet/professor if the mushroom hadn't slipped in in front.
Cosmic forces will unveil this other Profession in time I suppose?

Prattle? Dutch equivalent has neutral connotation. Hey this might be the speech aid I'm looking for.