• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big and Dandy 3-MeO-2-oxo-PCPr (MXPr) Thread

I don;'t find nasal MXE worthwhile, or anywhere near as good as oral anyway. I also remember not liking MXE the first few times I tried it until something clicked and it started to be really magical. The report author states they never had experience with MXE (or rather, they listed their disso experience and didn't list MXE).

Anyway just saying. I'm eagerly awaiting when I can form my own conclusions. :)

how discouraging is that report? are dissos highly subjective like benzos, or more like opiates where the best are the best?

i get significant visuals from k and very much enjoy that aspect of the drug.

Dissos are weird drugs, plain weird and people have very differing opinions on them. Almost all dissos are somebodies favorite. Wouldn't get too discouraged, I have some dissos people swear by that I've never been able to 'understand'. Also, as pointed out snorting and sublingually taking MXPr might have been a weird decision.

I've never been able to try MXE myself but I must say the flow of these reports is exciting, already looking forward to the next one :)

Dissos are much more subjective than benzos I would say. I know people who love some dissos and don't care for MXE< and some that found MXE to be the best thing since sliced bread in the disso world (like me). It can take a while to get the hang of dissos in my experience. Everyone is different, especially when it comes to these things.

Not so discouraging. I loathed O-PCE which seemed to be rather popular. Dissociative experiences can also be highly setting-dependent.

I ordered a gram a few days ago, excited to see how it stacks up.

I think the most telling factor is that he never had MXE. It took me a good number of uses to really get the magic of it.

I found O-PCE to be boring, as well. Strong dissociation but very cold and much too stimulating.

Man I was about to say the same thing. I never 'got' O-PCE, tried it quite a few times, even in very high doses, I don't think I enjoyed even one of my experiences, too cold for me.

I had one experience where it was getting good, really good. Super cosmic and transcendent, I'm flying through alternate realities and selves, and then bam, too much stimulation and my mind just lost focus and went a million directions. I was so fucking disappointed.

But yea, @hydroazuanacaine I'm not worried at all about this one report being lackluster. It's definitely possible that it's not as great as the initial reports, that they were either shilling or so excited they had amazing experiences. But, dissos are so subjective and take so much time to really "get" that one report from a guy, who never even did MXE, doesn't strike me as telling either way.

Fingers crossed theres still hope I guess. I could have bought 5 or 6 grams of good ket for what the gram + postage of mxpr cost.

I have only got experience with ket and mxe. Never tried all these 3-meo and 4-ho pcp pce etc ones. I may have tried 4-meo-PCP once, years ago, but I've forgotten the experience.

So yeah I'll only be able to compare to ket and mxe.

I only ever snorted but later IMed mxe. Not sure I'd IM again due to living situation now.

So if I shouldn't snort this MXPr would plugging be okay? Or just oral if we are comparing to optimal MXE route of administration?

I'm still waiting on mine as it only shipped yesterday.

Hello ya, i wonder about oral roa (i have never take dissos by oral, IM, IV, plugg) over nasal because ime insufflation is gold, i enjoy so much the dissos taste (kind of salted-sugar ice taste) and especially with MXE it was a dimension of my love for it, when dissociation kicked hard in my mind the drip was like a magic drop of god or something that goes directly to my soul ahah... But i must try others roa as a lot of you prefer them

even k works fine orally. i've only done it at music festivals, where it's a pain to chop up and snort. we lick our fingers and stick in in the bag like molly.

i won't be snorting this stuff. only drugs worth putting powder in my face over are heroin and opana.

You're probably not getting real ketamine then. Ketamine is orally active but about 80% less potent than IM which would require huge dosages.

Dissociative trips can vary in effects from batch to batch and even from the same batch.
Im looking forward to trying MXPr because I love dissociatives and have tried most that have come out. But I don’t think this will be the holy grail. I dont think I’ll get the magic of MXE from it because I’m in a different place in my life now. Binging on dissociatives is what brought out the magic in them for me.
Set and setting is also just as important with dissociatives as it is with psychedelics.

Im still very excited to try it and hope that it exceeds my expectations.

A friend gave me a half gram of this to try. He's a collector, not much of a sampler.

Since low dose reports have been good I'll be allergy testing then attempting a small sublinguial dose. Then a good solid IM to see what this stuff is like. MXE is nothing sniffed compared to sublinguial. That was the proper ROA unles you wanted to plug (which I never did) or IV/IM. Early batches were super potent this way.

I notice a lot of the current TR are all low dosing, low dosing then a big one at the end. If that were ketamine I wouldn't expect much either. MXE was a bit more unique in that due to the long duration you could kind of stack doses, so if you dosed later on it would build (within a certain timeframe). I however didn't really get this effect, it kept it going a bit like redosing LSD but didn't increase the peak. But there are erowid reports discussing it.

I'm more interested in the hole of this stuff, chemical/structure wise I've spoken to a few friends and it looks safe. As long as it's been washed and not contaminated this will be fun. I'll be giving the half gram as a test, if it's not decent then it's back to ketamine unless the purity improves down the line.

I've heard of wallnut smells and tan liquid in some other trip reports - not ideal if I'm honest. But I'm pretending I didn't read that and forming my own thoughts. Seems any trip reports have only got tiny amounts and taking it slow. I think at this stage, provided we all have the same MXPr that it's safe enough to tread deeper. I've a massive tolerance too after years of IM ket/mxe use, so other than the allergy test low doses are going to be a waste.

I'm after a hole and there will be few pharma drugs for knockout lying around in case.

Hope this bit doesn't break rules as I'll not go specific, but it's quite expensive. MXE was much cheaper at this stage of appearance.

Tan liquid? Like what is used in the White House?? ?

Even top quality MXE had some impurities, which you could acetone-wash away. It made it somewhat less stimulating, but wasn't an improvement in experience really. I trust that if MXPr does have impurities, they're somewhat functional as well.

You're probably not getting real ketamine then. Ketamine is orally active but about 80% less potent than IM which would require huge dosages.

K is less potent orally but not 80% less potent. Wiki lists intranasal at 8-50% BA (let's say 50%, I think the big variation is probably based on how much it actually sticks in the nasal passages), and orally at 16-29%. So it's roughly slightly over half as potent (or more, or less, depends on various factors I suppose), which still allows for feeling effects at reasonable dosages. I do often wonder why ketamine alone of all the ACHs I've tried is less potent orally. In any case the effects are also subjectively different and I have heard people say they prefer the oral experience, but you don't hear of it often because it's less cost-efficient.

Ah really, very sorry then :)
For some reason I was always very convinced of this. But this was in comparison to IM though, still, my bad.

To give you an idea, I have 50mg of K left here for in case I need to come across as sane over the phone.

Orally this will give me about the same corrective light buzz of 12-16mg snorted, but without the sniffy sound side-effect.

Edit: also, 365 posts! Pretty number to end on, for multiple reasons! :D
Edit2: counter lag, I ruined it :(

Last edited: