• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big and Dandy 3-MeO-2-oxo-PCPr (MXPr) Thread

Sorry diss heads, your going to be disappointed.

Maybe it was the big ket binge I did before, but this stuff let me down.

Did 60mg IM - felt barely anything.
Did 100mg IM - came to blacked out after a massive k hole in my kitchen floor (no idea how I got there). Felt like I'd just woke up from surgery.

Time frame:
0.00 - IM 60mg about 30 mins after last r/s ket mix 100mg IM (2 day binge of 5g).
0.15 - Machine whirring feeling akin to MXE
0.30 - Difficulty typing, no real euphoria
1.00 - IM 100mg
3.00 - Woke up on floor in a completely different part of my home, no idea of who I am or what reality is.
3.15 - Feeling back to normal, head has a real racing feeling, like its all lit up. Could only say 'wow' repeatedly. But no insight or anything, just felt like I came out of an intense DPT/DMT experience without the introspection or anything to remember, total blackout.
3.45 - Still feel bit off, comparable to typical post-anesthesia in surgery.
4.00 - Fell asleep.
7.00 - Woke up feeling nearly back to baseline.

The 100mg definitely stacked on top of the 60mg so this was a possible overdose. This would be great in a medical setting, better than ketamine for anesthetic purposes. It lasted about 2 hours, when I came to I didn't know who I was, what reality was, nothing. Similar to a strong DPT dose. But I had no visuals, no insight, nothing like a dis head is after in a traditional k hole.

I did another 100mg IM about 6 hours later, this dissociated me mildly but again no visuals, no music appreciation etc. This really seems like something that would be great for medical treatment of burn victims etc, but no real recreational value.

I'm going back to some k later, and I'll possibly mix to see if it potentiates - I think that could be the only real benefit. But on it's own this did not seem to be a recreational drug.

Just to note, first timers do not use these doses. I'd say start between 30-60mg. I have a very big tolerance and again came out of the binge.

The comeup is nice, post-peak good for music, but again I just feel like I've came out of surgery.

Hope this helps folks, didn't find any high dose trip reports online prior to this and it was hard to actually write one as the dose was either too low or I'd just blacked into anesthesia.

O-PCE so far is closest for me, the blackout hole it gives is like a baby version of what this produced. DCK family are also probably best alternative if you can't find k. But I hope this gets looked into for medical usage, the fact its a low dose to anesthesia and there is no proper hole means this could prevent someone recalling a very traumatic medical event but without the khole frying there head.

Someone else please share some thoughts...

Peace.

Last edited:

Did 100mg IM - came to blacked out after a massive k hole in my kitchen floor (no idea how I got there). Felt like I'd just woke up from surgery.

Time frame:
0.00 - IM 60mg about 30 mins after last r/s ket mix 100mg IM (2 day binge of 5g).
0.15 - Machine whirring feeling akin to MXE
0.30 - Difficulty typing, no real euphoria
1.00 - IM 100mg
3.00 - Woke up on kitchen floor, no idea of who I am or what reality is.
3.15 - Feeling back to normal, head has a real racing feeling, like its all lit up. Could only say 'wow' repeatedly. But no insight or anything, just felt like I came out of an intense DPT/DMT experience without the introspection or anything to remember, total blackout.
3.45 - Still feel bit off, comparable to typical post-anesthesia in surgery.
4.00 - Fell asleep.
7.00 - Woke up feeling nearly back to baseline.

The 100mg definitely stacked on top of the 60mg so this was a possible overdose. This would be great in a medical setting, better than ketamine for anesthetic purposes. It lasted about 2 hours, when I came to I didn't know who I was, what reality was, nothing. Similar to a strong DPT dose. But I had no visuals, no insight, nothing like a dis head is after in a traditional k hole.

I did another 100mg IM about 6 hours later, this dissociated me mildly but again no visuals, no music appreciation etc. This really seems like something that would be great for medical treatment of burn victims etc, but no real recreational value.

I'm going back to some k later, and I'll possibly mix to see if it potentiates - I think that could be the only real benefit. But on it's own this did not seem to be a recreational drug.

Just to note, first timers do not use these doses. I'd say start between 30-60mg. I have a very big tolerance and again came out of the binge.

The comeup is nice, post-peak good for music, but again I just feel like I've came out of surgery.

Hope this helps folks, didn't find any high dose trip reports online prior to this and it was hard to actually write one as the dose was either too low or I'd just blacked into anesthesia.

O-PCE so far is closest for me, the blackout hole it gives is like a baby version of what this produced. DCK family are also probably best alternative if you can't find k. But I hope this gets looked into for medical usage, the fact its a low dose to anesthesia and there is no proper hole means this could prevent someone recalling a very traumatic medical event but without the khole frying there head.

Someone else please share some thoughts...

Peace.

I apologize if I come across as an asshole, but in the interest of harm reduction I feel like this needs to be said: did it never occur to you that 160mg of a brand new MXE analogue injected intramuscularly might be an astronomically stupid idea? Maybe start off with other ROA's and/or significantly smaller doses and very slow titration? 160mg of MXE IM'd would also be a ridiculously high dose and it would be very unwise to start out with a dose like that. I'm really not trying to be a dick but I'm not real sure what else to say about this lol. I think it's fair to say anyone would be disappointed if they approached this compound as you have.

Also hello, Bluelight! Finally decided to make an account and get involved in this community due to my interest in this compound. I've been lurking on this site since 2012 or so but never got around to making an account, I'm a long time fan of MXE and arylcyclohexylamines in general and I hope to sample this compound at some point in the near future.

Last edited:
So.... What is 3-MeO-2-oxo-PCPr (MXPr) and why would One use this substance???

It's a dissociative anesthetic related to Ketamine (2-Cl-2'-OxO-PCM) and Methoxetamine (3-MEO-2'-OxO-PCE). If you're interested in dissociatives, I highly recommend looking elsewhere for an introduction into this class of drugs, this one is brand new and would not be a good entry point.

That said though, if you have a severe distaste for gravity and the idea of traversing strange and surreal realms of your own mind in a dark room at night sounds appealing to you, then dissociatives may be something to look into.

You said the reason right there. I mean honestly disso tolerance is crazy after a binge. I can get great effects from 20mg of MXE with no tolerance and hole off 60mg. Yet my friend used to binge out on it for long periods of time and started to just feel normal after doing hundreds of milligrams in a day. If he had tried MXPr then, he'd have not gotten much from big doses either, but it wouldn't have been because the drug isn't good. it would have been for the same reason you didn't get good effects, because he was binging on dissos and should take a long tolerance break and then see what it has to offer.

Final report folks. Got some ketamine mixed with the MXPr will see how it goes.

Honestly k is for recreatiaion, We shoud be using MXPr as either a potentiator in low doses to potentiate ket/dck/opce/mxe. It's not for holing.

Last edited:
Final report folks. Got some ketamine mixed with the MXPr will see how it goes.

Honestly k is for recreatiaion, We shoud be using these subsances when need not for pleasure; pscyhedldes are differrt from taking them,

Please be safe, man. This compound's history of human use literally only spans a few days and you're already mixing it with Ketamine and IM'ing large doses. It might be time to take a break.

Thanks for the heads up I appreciate you saying that and your entirely right. I agree, it is reckless behaviour and not good in light of BL and harm reduction. But given the chemical structure and the faith I have in the sources I was sure it would be ok. Once this runs out I probably wont reorder. Again I stress this type of compound should be going into medical research, it's not for recreational use. Please don't abuse the information I've given, if new to dissociatives do not IM this, and do not mix. I purely have did this to get some solid info up online in hope that others who are more intelligent can break it down and really hone in on how this should be used.

To be honest, other than MXE/O-PCE of all the analogs I've tried I would discourage against using. Take some mushrooms instead, you'll have far more benefits.

You said the reason right there. I mean honestly disso tolerance is crazy after a binge. I can get great effects from 20mg of MXE with no tolerance and hole off 60mg. Yet my friend used to binge out on it for long periods of time and started to just feel normal after doing hundreds of milligrams in a day. If he had tried MXPr then, he'd have not gotten much from big doses either, but it wouldn't have been because the drug isn't good. it would have been for the same reason you didn't get good effects, because he was binging on dissos and should take a long tolerance break and then see what it has to offer.

I get you. But typically IM'ing a dissociative tends to stop the whole tolerance thing. It would be a different matter sniffing or oral, that would definitely dull effects.
Look forward to hearing your thoughts on this. But so far I'm more inclined to standard ket/dck/o-pce for recreational usage. Hate to go back and forth but please try it first at least before making an assumption like that. I'd considered it myself hence going the IM route and at big doses. I've also a very high tolerance to dissociatives in general. So I expect newcomers will feel this more, but I don't see this topping the k or pre-ban MXE hole in anyway.

I apologize if I come across as an asshole, but in the interest of harm reduction I feel like this needs to be said: did it never occur to you that 160mg of a brand new MXE analogue injected intramuscularly might be an astronomically stupid idea? Maybe start off with other ROA's and/or significantly smaller doses and very slow titration? 160mg of MXE IM'd would also be a ridiculously high dose and it would be very unwise to start out with a dose like that. I'm really not trying to be a dick but I'm not real sure what else to say about this lol. I think it's fair to say anyone would be disappointed if they approached this compound as you have.

Hence this comment:

Just to note, first timers do not use these doses. I'd say start between 30-60mg. I have a very big tolerance and again came out of the binge. Allergy test was also completed.

I'm extremely experienced with dissociatives, I would know not to do something like this with say 3-meo-pcp or MXP. But as mentioned in the post about chemical structure wise and going on existing trip reports I knew this would be a safe dose for me. It also came from a very reliable source. But again to reiterate as it seems you missed that comment and in case anyone else does do not use the doses I used via IM route. 60mg would probably black out most people the way 60+100mg did for me. I have did this in the interest in sharing information on this new compound as to be honest anything I could currently find online wasn't very helpful. Users plugging 10mg etc, that wouldn't have did a thing for me and I don't plug IM is my go to route, or sublinguial but due to taking ketamine prior I went for the IM.

I don't get what you mean about anyone would be disappointed either by my approach, this is being referred to as a potential MXE replacement, 160mg of MXE IM'd would be fantastic for me this was not which is what's disappointing here.

Just to note, I then went and took more ketamine later after this experience. It hit me as normal and was good, I wanted to be honest and mention the binge, but if I could still get a good hit off IM ketamine following even the MXPR then I disagree here. Please try the stuff yourself before coming to such a conclusion. Trust me, I'd love for this stuff to be as good or similar to MXE, I am a big diss fan. When you try this, don't expect to hole off 60mg, you're likely going to just blackout like you're getting surgery. No visuals or glowing headspace/afterglow. Tolerance works different when IM'ing dissociatives I find, it stops the tolerance being as big a blocker - but that might just be me.

Kind of being a dick here, but I'd like to hear more reports from those who have actually used the compound, we are 5-6 pages into this thread and it's all discussion no consumption. I provide information on consumption and all anyone can go on about is the fact I IM'd a novel compound at a dose that is in range of my tolerance. I can't control or demand what people write but this was not the response I expected but just knew it would happen - which is why I stated about specifically not using the dose I did. Pointless repetition, if someone didn't already know not to be IM'ing these doses without a tolerance or allergy test then they shouldn't be going near it or any novel compounds for that matter. It's very common in the RC market for new chemicals to get over hyped as a 'replacement' when really it's shit. This is exactly what's happened here. If thinking about ordering I would nearly advise waiting (due to the price) and either seeing if it comes down more in which case it could be used to potentiate psychedelics or ketamine in low doses. Or else wait for those who have ordered already to share their thoughts. For those who disagree with my conclusion who have ordered some please share your thoughts. If you haven't tried it, I've already stated the harm reduction angle of not IM'ing these doses numerous times now. If this is what happens when you share experiences here I'll not bother in the future.

I also tried following this at lower doses, it was only good when mixed with ketamine. I wont be getting more, I'd rather save the money and get some proper ket. Or wait for better quality MXE to return as the recent batches haven't been up to scatch. If the price lowers I'd maybe consider trying it again for potentiating with psychedelics, but it would need to be 1/5-1/4 of the current price (hope that's not too specific) rule wise.

Last edited:
I'd chime in with a more detailed report, but I currently have general tolerance as well. Because I had continued to use ephenidine in order to pull information out of past shroom hole.

Which I suppose worked because I linked them in a combo. Thinking about it, it might be due to ephenidine that the taste of dissociatives has become bothersome. I had been trying to increase the EPE dose I could handle, to the point of puking. And now it doesn't work as taste numbing agent anymore. No point if it's as disgusting as the thing you're trying to numb your taste against. So this effect might be transferring to MXPr. I can smell it in my blood after plugging, and I don't like it. But so this might be a new bias of mine, not a property particular to MXPr itself.

Look forward to hearing your thoughts Chris Timothy. I completely avoid plugging unless it's something like DHC that would be one exception. It's just not my favored ROA but I've heard it's good for dissociatives so it might give potential. For chemicals, I go oral when possible (but dissociatives destroy my stomach so I can't with those), occasional insufflation (but I've did it so much that I need to watch my nostrils) leaving me with only IM. I find IM the best route for dissociatives anyway, tolerance doesn't build up the same and you use much less of the chemical so it's safer on the body plus it's the proper way to hole on ket. IV is too fast onset, messy and finding veins while wobbly isn't good, asking for scars.

I didn't really think much of the lower MXPR doses, I just felt numbed out. No real euphoria. It was ok, but not something I'd go recommending or have a desire to repeat. When I was taking low doses of the original pre-ban MXE I could yell from the rooftops about how good it was and felt.

I think this chemical will be as enjoyed similar to MXP or DXM. The type were if you couldn't get anything else it might suffice, but if there is actual ketamine, MXE or heck even O-PCE about then you could just avoid this entirely. But it definitely has good medical potential. The way a child or adult can be anesthetized with ketamine at high doses this could be a better alternative. The duration was slightly longer, significantly less was needed and memory was wiped, so for a non-drug user there isn't a "scary" khole experience. The two negatives are its lack of research (ket has been around a long, long time) and the way I woke up on my floor I assume you could move around on this similar to a PCP/MXE blackout, which would not be safe for surgery. Maybe at high doses though you become unable to move. I didn't damage anything though, whereas on x-meo-pcp if you blackout you can destroy the room.

Last edited:
Needles would be more scientific, but I live in conditions reminiscent of Shulgin's shack. I shower and stuff when I go out into the world, but inside I'm bending hygienic prescriptions for the sake of efficiency. Sometimes the microbial world itself donates information, even.. and it gives me the heebeegeebees imagining trying to square that with clinical practices. Have had enough tombstone sighting of late.

Yes it's not hitting the same euphoria is it? Then again, that might be because it's more of the same. We've already been pulled out of our crippling pain states, now we're sensing the molecules in their more neutral essence.

The general spanner-in-the-works-resonance in the brain definitely reminds of MXE, with the weird widget of the right mental field being more expanded than the left field. Currently typing on 60mg with tea to cancel the taste.

I sometimes wonder how people would have reacted to MXE years ago if they had been years deeper into disso use, or if it came out just now for the first time. Just a thought, I haven't tried MXPr yet. I just find it curious that some people are over the moon about it and say it has similar magic, and some people are saying it's nothing special. Actually the same as when MXE first came out. I hated MXE the first few times I tried it, it made me feel weird and dysphoric and stupid, then something clicked and it became entirely something else.

Yup, totally in line.

The important thing is that through its potency it beats ephenidine in terms of efficiency over harm.

So that's an upgrade.

Last edited:
I sometimes wonder how people would have reacted to MXE years ago if they had been years deeper into disso use, or if it came out just now for the first time. Just a thought, I haven't tried MXPr yet. I just find it curious that some people are over the moon about it and say it has similar magic, and some people are saying it's nothing special. Actually the same as when MXE first came out. I hated MXE the first few times I tried it, it made me feel weird and dysphoric and stupid, then something clicked and it became entirely something else.

I subscribe all your words... the first time I tried MXE I did not like it at all, but that changed after some more trials.

About MXPr, I have done a couple more tests, with 40 and 50 mg. In summary, these are my conclusions for now:

-It is VERY similar to MXE, but somehow it is not the same thing. It is a pity that I had my last MXE experience too much time ago, so I cannot properly compare.

-But the main diference maybe the sedating effect of MXPr against the stimulating of MXE. You still have the cool hipomania here, so you can be very active while feeling warmly sedated... It is a nice comination of effects IMO.

-Also, the euphoria of MXPr, though very similar to MXE's in the comeup and maybe the first hour, is a bit eclipsed by dissociation after that... but I am not sure how diferent from MXE is this (I don't remember it actually), I just feel there is something diferent here.

-I can go to sleep after 4-5 hours of taking MXPr, while I had serious problems for it with MXE (benzos helped).

My next goal is to have a hole with this substance, but I will wait until the week end, doing total abstinence of substances until then.

hey dissonauts this is my mxpr trip report of last night
set: just back from vacation feeling relaxed and happy
setting: me and gf at home
male:172cm and 72kg and have medium tolerance.
t0: 20 mg mxpr plugged
t10min: feeling warm euphoric feeling like a very soft blanket was put on me. definitely similar to mxe also some visuals like the lines of ceiling and heater are slightly in motion
t30min: realize that this is the peak. feels good but hungry for more
t45min: 30 mg mxpr plugged (sum:50mg). movie Children of men started
T60min: nice strong warm blanket feeling. visuals are not really increased seems weaker than mxe.
movie is awesome thought this was a good choice for the occasion.
T190min: movie is almost finished the feeling didn't increase much over the last hours felt good but somehow something is lacking. The movie is also very disturbing. emotions seem amplified like the negativity from the movie affect my judgement of this compound. I felt like this is a disappointment had so high expectations of the compound but it seems like another loser. prefer 2 fdck plugged to this compound especially price wise.
T 120min: movie finished what a awful movie it is a masterpiece but left me with a bitter aftertaste. thought Mother was disturbing but this one definitely tops it. I think of going to sleep and call it a night but my devil seem to have the upperhand
T150min: 30 mg mxpr plugged (total:80mg)
me and my gf have different opinions about what to do. she wants to watch feel good animation but I want to try meditation. thanks to headphones we can be together and still do our separate thing
T170min: Holing time, ego dissolved in the warmth of the compound. Some confusion like I didn't realize what I was doing or that my world came from my headphone and the other impulses (tv) was another world. Strong euphoria and moving over the soft mastras feels orgasmic. The meditation (journey to the sun) is awesome and merge with the sound. This compound seem to shine in holing doses
T 180-200min: A litte panic like maybe I took to much. thought that I was going to have a heart attack. I felt like i was on fire and thought maybe this is related to fast heartbeat. try to relax by deep breathing. I stop the mediation and watch Phineas and Ferb with my gf for a while. This feels like a waste of the compound.
The 80 mg stare is definitely a new plateau compared to 50mg. strong visuals like just after exiting the mxe hole. Prefer this state above the previous plateaus.
T190min: my gf goes showering she has less effects than me it seems. I recommend her to try sensory deprivation (eye mask) and meditation or music listing etc.
I want to meditate again. start another astral projection meditation which I don't recall
Next day: I wake up after 6 hours sleep apparently I fell asleep or blacked out it's hard to differentiate :p I fell rested although I want to sleep a bit more. My gf also went to sleep after her shower
conclusion: Interesting compound especially holing doses seem worthwhile. for enjoying movies opce seem a better option because it's much cheaper dose wise. Be careful with this one doses are not really known yet. I would say plugged /oral
threshold : 10-20
low: 20-30
medium:30-50
high: 50-70
strong:+70mg
More info is needed so please post your experiences and dose suggestions. safe travels

Last edited:
I don't get what you mean about anyone would be disappointed either by my approach, this is being referred to as a potential MXE replacement, 160mg of MXE IM'd would be fantastic for me this was not which is what's disappointing here.

It may be referred to as a potential MXE replacement, but it is a unique compound despite its close structural similarity to MXE and it should be treated as such. You shouldn't dive into it expecting it to line up in any way to the effects of MXE as it very likely will have its own unique dose response curve and may be more or less potent than MXE and it may very well carry some unique effects that MXE lacks. What I'm trying to say is that you would be better off starting at a very low dose and working your way up, gauging your response as you titrate the dose up slowly to get a feel for how this compound effects you, ignoring any preconceived notions as to how it should affect you and treating it as an entirely new compound with its own unique effect profile. It may be very close to MXE structurally, but replacing an ethyl group with a propyl can change a lot about how a compound binds to receptors in the brain and it should thus be treated as a unique drug, rather than trying to infer doses and effects based off its relation to other compounds as trying to guess the effects of a drug based on structure activity relationship is notoriously unreliable.

Sorry if I come across as preachy but this is just how I go about sampling new compounds as it seems to be the safest way to understand the effects of a novel compound.

Last edited: