• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest Posting RulesBluelight Rules
  • PD Moderators: Cream Gravy? | Transform | Vastness | Xorkoth
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

The Big and Dandy 3-MeO-2-oxo-PCPr (MXPr) Thread

Xorkoth

Administrator: PD, TR, P&S
Staff member
Interesting, i have tried 45mg nasally 2 weeks ago, it was on a light-middle level, come up was pretty fast (feeling it in 5 minutes, already in the peak in 15minutes, the main effect lasted after 1h), the nasal way isn't a good option ime : caustic + low density powder (a big line for 45mg, similar in size to 150mg of 2F-DCK).
It was a nice introduction that gave me the desire to go further with it.
I would say it's actually less wonky than ketamine/DCK/2F-DCK, pretty chilling on the body like ketamine but less sedating/physically dissociating, it was sweet, relaxing, warm and give a sense of preciousness and illumination like if i was a jewel, it gave me a beautiful sense of gratefullness and questioning things about life (but not in a mindfucked way), music enhancement was magnificent, even at this middle intensity level, which excites my desire to explore this disso.
I have the conviction that it's a jewel disso, and will fall in my top 3 (currently there is MXE, Ephenidine, 2FDCK/Ketamine)

I tried it another time orally but it wasn't effective at all.

My unique issue is the ROA, i have never done plug and i don't find it super practical, but, as MXPr is expensive and not that potent nasally and orally, i think i'll give it a try.
But i wonder if the fact that mxpr is caustic should be an issue with plugin ? Also, does plug enhance the duration of the peak ?

EDIT : just found (after asking on r/researchchemicals) that white grapefruit juice is a potentiator for dissociatives (proven for Ketamine, some people report it effective with PCP/PCE analogs), it could reduce the expensiveness
My experience with rectal dosing of caustic things is that as long as it's reasonably diluted, it causes no discomfort. For example, I could snort 20mg of 2C-B and my face would feel like someone was going at it with drill bits for damn near 20 minutes. But dissolving it in 3mL of water and plugging it, there is no discernable burn.

Plugging is not super convenient, but it is a good ROA. I am planning to try plugging MXPr next time, I have done it twice so far, both times orally, and found it to be really nice, but not very strong. Interestingly, most ACHs I actual find to be stronger orally than nasally, and that includes MXE. I always considered ketamine an outlier (even 2f-DCK I find stronger orally than nasally), in that it's weaker orally than nasally. But maybe MXPr is like ketamine in that way?

Either way though, they're all stronger plugged than orally or nasally, or at least MXE is, for me plugged MXE was stronger than even IMing it.

hydroazuanacaine

bluelighter
mxpr is only gonna work well orally if your stomach is completely empty. you can absolutely plug it. if you're plugging it enough to cause problems in there because of its caustic nature, it's likely going to be causing bigger problems elsewhere. it's not like plugging phenibut, which, in my experience, is not the way to go.

i would not inject (iv or im) mxpr. it's like a slightly milder version of the powder off warheads sour candy.

Ekstasis-//7

Bluelighter
Played around with grapefruit juice & bicarb/antacids in the past trying to potientiate molly in the past. Effects weren't big enough for me to notice any difference at the time. The study above does sound interesting though with a reported 3 fold increase blood plasma. I'd like to investigate. Pity the component in the grapefuit isn't isolated or readily available (or at least not that I know of) so it could be used on a ketogenic or other low carb diet.

Ekstasis-//7

Bluelighter
If anyone else has any experience on whether acetone washing improved or removed the burning senation when snorting with their batch of MXPr, I'd love to hear about it. Same goes for injecting. Although I've not injected it I wouldn't be surprised if it helps with that too (in regards to burning sensation) just based on my experiements with acetone washing it and snorting. Like I've said earlier, for me the improvement was big enough that I wouldn't consider snorting MXPr until an acetone wash is done and all acetone is thougherly dried off.

If anyone needs specific harm reduction info regarding acetone washing you are welcome to ask me. I don't always log in regularly but I'd be happy to help as I have seen the occasional person have problems with a simple acetone wash. It's a relative simple process but I think it was just due to their lack of knowledge, poor equiptment or practices.

hydroazuanacaine

bluelighter
would you im or iv mxpr? iv mxpr would probably be the craziest drug known to man. this is from someone who handles iv k and 2fdck like nothing.

Pfafffed

Bluelighter
I finally got around to testing this out. 10mg sublingual, then 10mg more sublingually after an hour. I liked it better than I thought I would, but the experience was pretty weak, almost certainly because of tolerance from a 30 day course of memantine concluded just 48hrs before. Also, the duration was really short! I didn't find it biphasic warm to cold. More light to heavy. It was pretty neutral throughout, but unthreatening. I might revisit it at a higher dosage one day. Hard to tell with the setting and tolerance, but I think I like MXE better at threshold doses, although the short duration of this was a plus

Xorkoth

Staff member
MXPr does have a very short duration, and your dosage is very low, I found 30mg all at once even to be not very strong at all. Some people have said oral is not very potent with this and to try plugging it, which is what I am going to do next.

I find MXPr very pleasant at low doses, and more subtle than an equipotent MXE dosage. But certainly prefer MXE.

Kodeisko

Greenlighter
SO ! i recently received 1g of another shop (from europe, i am from europe) and the powder was a bit different (or maybe just the quantity made me feel the powder was materially different), and so i had take it with friend while drinking, it was cool, super new for my friend which never tried dissociatives, and overall a smooth and warm moment, but in my experience nothing transcendent.
Then, day after (yesterday) i took it alone in my room an reached a state kinda similar to epehnidine but less chaotic/forced, and a state super friendly like 2f-DCK, but overall it confirmed my thoughts that MXPr is a drug of recognizing yourself but with a ultimate peace, and a gratefull momment to life, to not end my speech, i would say this MXPR is totally a jewel and "entactogenic", but just supraaaaaan mxprfor me is ok jeweil

deficiT

Moderator: TDS
Staff member
Sup folks, it's been years now since I've been on here. I still be lurking though and I still enjoy reading your stuff. Realized I haven't been on in four fucking years, which just felt wrong.

So I got some MXPr from a reputable fellow a couple weeks ago, but yeah I'm a big ole dingus, and had not done much K or anything for a while, so I got some of this stuff and got down a little too fast with no real tolerance. I really only remember taking a few bumps that night, I made the classic mistake and just kept racking em up on autopilot. Had like a real classic meltdown that night, I guess it was also just a couple personal things converging at once that night. I ended up going through my first gram of the stuff with 3 other people over the course of the weekend. It was really only the first night that was super intense, but I think sleep deprivation and all that dumb shit did a number on me too.

It ended up being a good experience, but it was as bad a time as I've had on 3-meo-pcp or any other disso that makes you manic. I was def taking amphetamines too but it was a bad weekend, delusions, the whole 9. Basically I had like a minor relapse with IV (fucking missed with some ice too) the day before all this went down, so being in that state with the wife and a couple other people just wasn't good for me.

Like I said I was kinda going through a couple personal things, but my thoughts got very elaborate and dark, honestly it was the first "bad trip" I've had in forever. But at the same time it was very nice to just let go and let my mind wander a little bit. And once the weekend was over and I started figuring it out, there's that beautiful afterglow I missed.

It's definitely not something I'd blame on the substance, I just lost track of my shit. Cause honestly this shit IS pretty killer, so watch your step if you don't have a tolerance. First taking it was like going home to MXE for the first time in years. Beautiful stuff and I wish I could say more about it, but that's where I'm at with it.

But I should have 2f-dck and 3-ho-pce here in the next few weeks, so maybe we can start setting the record straight on the new dissos then 🙌 And I have made sure to get all supplies for volumetric dosing and things like that, which is always cool to do, but definitely with the good dissos you gotta watch out. Hope y'all are all still using scales and shit, stay safe from the covid too please!

Xorkoth

Staff member
Hey there, welcome back. :) Glad you're okay, I have yet to get too deep with MXPr, but I have read a couple of really harrowing accounts.