• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big and Dandy 3-MeO-2-oxo-PCPr (MXPr) Thread

it causes abdominal pain. not during the trip, but starts the same day. i can feel it fucking up my kidneys and liver. also it leaves my brain feeling damaged. a weird headache.

I gave this a try 2 days ago. I started with 35mg oral before going to see The Joker. I could feel it kicking in but it never progressed in to a full on dissociative high. + on the Shulgin scale. After the movie I plugged 55mg. I felt this a little more, maybe ++, but it was still pretty lackluster mentally, communicating with my girlfriend was easy and fun, conversation flowed well and I was in a happier mood than I was before taking it. Physically it was a very pleasurable high, almost opiate like, it reminded me of MXE in that way. If you guys remember when MXE came out there was speculation that it might affect opiate receptors probably because of the way it felt, well this shares that same quality (3hopcp and ketamine also have this feeling for me).

I was hoping and expecting more from these doses. My tolerance was a little jacked up because last weekend I went through a bunch of K and 3 meo pcp. So I think I’m going to take a few weeks off from using dissociatives and try again.

First impressions are that is is weaker than MXE by weight. The body high is very pleasant. The head high was mostly lacking but the mild positive push I felt from it makes me think that the holing on this could be pretty euphoric and insightful.

Anyone try snooting this yet? Was always my favorite ROA for MXE, would want to be able to snoot any other dissos now for the extra nostalgia feels.

@hydroazuanacaine
These are signals to be respected and taken into consideration. They inform, above anything else, the ideal frequency of use. It's a mistake to consider them the inevitable consequences of the drug, which you then accept whilst maintaining the same steady dosing regime. Not saying you do, but it's a common psychological trap.

I actually wasnt going for a double entendre but now that you mention it *snickers*

I meant to say, if you do too many entheogenic sessions in too small a time span, the psychological work that needs to be done piles up into an ever bigger heap untuil finally you get nowhere. In order to derive benefits but also for sanity's sake, one shouldnt use too often. For me, twice a month was more than I could handle and I paid a price for that.

I agree with your ritualized approach. Addictive drugs especialy must be ritualized to manage them.

Yes of course that's fair enough. I happen to specialize in integration (not gonna feign modesty, there's been almost a business built around me for this), I'm not exactly impressed by the dubious scare tactics in this thread. But nevertheless it could mean I have a bias going.

A growing segment of this subforum seems to want me to shut up. I don't know whether that's in line with harm reduction or not. I get the impression I've helped people out in general (and a couple of voices support this) but I might be wrong. I'm certainly willing to consider whether we would be better off with my attention directed elsewhere.

A growing segment of this subforum seems to want me to shut up. I don't know whether that's in line with harm reduction or not. I get the impression I've helped people out in general (and a couple of voices support this) but I might be wrong. I'm certainly willing to consider whether we would be better off with my attention directed elsewhere.

I'm not sure where you're getting this, as far as I know, no one has been telling you to shut up.

Pls you People, those knowin' about both of these two Chems: i'm thinking 'bout ordering me a Disso,...i will, that's defo and fo' sure - ...what is not, is, which of these two Chems (namely MXPr or 2-FDCK) i should aquire? Pls, don't misunderstand my question, see it as sum kinda "against the Rules"-Stuff, as it is 'bout that (...perhaps,...at the most...,i'd say...!?) grey-zone-thematique, i.e. estupendo me askin' which one of these two Compounds to order/...bcuz it's more 'bout, which one of these is the most interesting one, atm, for someone who loves MXE but also Ketamine...?!?! I hope that this is allowed, as i just wanted sum help here, which i probably rly do need...!?

Cheers & thnx!

Hehe, I think it's fine. Personally I find 2f-dck to be not worth the money... it's similar to ketamine but not nearly as good. MXPr is unique and interesting, not the same as MXE but it has some definite magic.

it causes abdominal pain. not during the trip, but starts the same day. i can feel it fucking up my kidneys and liver. also it leaves my brain feeling damaged. a weird headache.
I tried plugging MXE a few times back in the day. I ended up with symptoms of IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) for a couple of months. It really freaked me out since it was still a pretty new drug back then, and I didn't know how long these symptoms were going to last: cramps and constipation alternating with diarrhea. Fun stuff.

The point is, that's a sensitive area and some people will probably have allergic reactions to putting strange chemicals in your rectum that don't belong there. I personally thought the abrupt onset with plugging was jarring; I much prefer a gradual onset with dissos.

If I would still use dissociatives I would pick MXPr over Fuckduck any day of the week. Fuckduck wants to be Ketamine, but isnt. MXPr is a MXE substitute that I find as good as the real thing, and this just 4 months after having quit an 8 year habit of MXE. Fuckduck can't hold a candle to MXPr.

Plugged MXE jarring?

Letting 50mg MXE turn your world inside out an put you on an island of dissociation in 10min flat is the 8th wonder of the world. Oh my God that was GOOD. The whole "OK, I just plugged, in 7 minutes there'll be nothing but God and me in a Hole and 5 minutes on, nothing but Divine Me remains within the gravity well." thing was DIVINE.

I totally get it now why pinners pin. I won't ever, but MXE is like a completely different drug if you reduce the oral 40 min comeup to about 10min. Twice as potent too.

About plugging, I must report that, after my 500mg plugged MXPr trip report on page 14 I discovered that MXPr was more irritant to the colon wall than was MXE. For several days it was burny, which responded as usual to a 10ml 30% USP Glycerin douche. It was the usual type of irritation but did show me MXPr is a tad more irritating to the tissues than MXE. You never want to to begin with, but you don't want to catch dust of this in your eye. That means, its probably less suitable for IM injection too even though it was more soluble than 100mg/ml.

Never had mxe loved mxpr. This was the closest to feeling complete that I have ever felt. I need to take a long disso break and report back however.

50mg IM was an instant hole with familiar faces encouraging me.

50mg MXPr IM.. Was there irritation of the injection site or soreness after?

Thnx my Friends,...and since not only one, but two ppl i know well and so trust bcuz of me knowing, that "word" from these dudes, is worth puttin' trust in... - ...and for this i'm thankful, as it's helpin' me much more as one might guess...!

Dunno if i'm rly capable of completely ignoring the 2-FDCK, but i'll surely advance in a much more reserved "territory"!

Peace-out, Bitcheeeeez :p

I'm not sure where you're getting this, as far as I know, no one has been telling you to shut up.

Was having a little disso break, probably overly touchy and aching with shards of sprinkled experiment debris.

It's a lesson for guarding the new stash, it stops being fun when one dreads returning to a forum to read what one's dissociated mind has come up with this time around again ffs..

At the same time I'm having to deal with the fallout of past alcoholism that dissolved aforementioned business endeavor. Dissos are like refined alcohol in that sense. One can't deny there's value in clean, deep inner mind stimulation. But it can still devolve into social sledgehammer security breaches, and I'm still learning new ways in which this can manifest even after nearing a decade of on-and-off use. It's helpful to keep in mind these class of tools are very much suited as battlefield medicine. Which is to say, there's battlefield atmosphere looming in reckless application.

I can see application of these substances for the greater good of humanity alongside of psychedelics, and hope the forum will guide me into humane behaviour with it.

Here's to a 75mg MXPr hello there again.

bizar this compound seems stronger orally than plugged. compared to mxe it works within 30 min whereas mxe sometimes took 2h via oral ingestion. 50mg of this orally had me holing hard. can definitely recommend this roa

bizar this compound seems stronger orally than plugged. compared to mxe it works within 30 min whereas mxe sometimes took 2h via oral ingestion. 50mg of this orally had me holing hard. can definitely recommend this roa

Interesting, for me, MXE is way better orally, as are most ACHs except ketamine. MXE would start to hit a little bit within 15-20 minutes for me. MXPr is around the same, except it seems less potent to me.