• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big and Dandy 3-MeO-2-oxo-PCPr (MXPr) Thread

It's literally 30-40 minutes for me. Too short for the price range.

A number of other people have reported it lasting maybe slightly shorter than MXE but more or less really similar in duration. Keep in mind some people have a lot of disso tolerance. It might last super short for you but don't take one user who was recently binging on ketamine's experience as how the drug will act for you.

okay everybody say eternity, god, space and same bullshits but nobody write from substance consistency, smell, taste, etc...

If you don't like the chit-chat, I guess you'll have to wait for someone to write up a FAQ or summary of some sort. Otherwise skim through like everyone else. Bluelight is a social place and this is a discussion forum, not a laboratory notebook

sry i dont know bluelight is "chit-chat"...so i ask please somebody write from her substance consistency, smell, taste etc...many thanks

We could make a list of the users in the thread who have firsthand experience with MXPr I suppose, maybe it's possible to search a thread based on a list of users. The chemical physical properties might be listed on the RC provider's website

The psychological qualities are at least as important as the physical properties. If a dissociative is not Entheogenic, I'm intensely disinterested in it. All good Entheogens will have "deep talk" among the discussion because the entheogenic effect gives rise to it. Some of us have feelings, you know, and the degrees to which they are stirred are an important measure of quality for the substance involved.

okay me too have deep experiences but i only ask 3 simple question. why cant anyone answer these?

Hopefully someone will, but we're not here to serve your every whim, the way you're asking comes off pretty rudely. I can answer when I receive mine but I haven't yet.

A number of other people have reported it lasting maybe slightly shorter than MXE but more or less really similar in duration. Keep in mind some people have a lot of disso tolerance. It might last super short for you but don't take one user who was recently binging on ketamine's experience as how the drug will act for you.

I was also talking with few people from Reddit who has no tolerance whatsoever had exactly the same experience as me. But we're talking about dissociatives here, they're notoriously known as changing from person to person.

sry i dont know bluelight is "chit-chat"...so i ask please somebody write from her substance consistency, smell, taste etc...many thanks

You're acting like a total asshole, but I'll answer your question when I get home. Because I forgot the smell. It's clumpy white powder. Tastes similar with MXE, like a sweet taste judging by the drip.

yeah i lil asshole sometimes when im scammed 3 times in 1 month with same clumpy inactive shit in 600 euro amount by 3 another vendor...but thanks 4 answer bro.;)(y)

Last edited:
yeah i lil asshole sometimes when im scammed 3 times in 1 month with same clumpy inactive shit in 600 euro amount by 3 another vendor...but thanks 4 answer bro.;)(y)

Like its our problem/fault that you didnt vet your sources.
We all got shit to deal with, doesnt mean that we act douchey to random people without a reason.
We get it you got scammed, how many times do you need to repeat it?

I hope my MXPr wasnt sourced where you got it, what a bummer, so much money down the chute!
When I get mine I'll make note of the physical appearance. I do my snorting with my butt though, so smell...

The aminopropyl group kinda looks like half a piperidine ring :)

I'm worried about these reports of very short duration.

Makes me think they are an N-methyl arylcyclohexylamine, or some other easily knocked off group.

I know someone who got their MXPr from what appears to be the same source (judging from the handwriting and the fact that there aren't a ton of sources), and it was plenty strong. Hey rchem, do you have a lot of dissociative tolerance?

I know someone who got their MXPr from what appears to be the same source (judging from the handwriting and the fact that there aren't a ton of sources), and it was plenty strong. Hey rchem, do you have a lot of dissociative tolerance?
i use 10-20mg 3-meo-pcp all day about 3 month ago with another medicines for heavy depression and pr schz and no built tolerance. im out of first batch about 2-3 weeks ago and order from 2 another vendor and get another consistency inactive clumpy, creamy white powder without smell, taste or anything like before and now get the same as MXPr...this is not accident i think...i dont know what happening. maybe im on scam list in all vendor or anything...:confused: maybe need to try in lot of higher dosage...idk😢

Last edited:

I'm literally speechless right now sir :D I'm sorry if my post looked like I was damn sure about the potency. I'm not going to talk so sure about myself anymore, because I plugged exactly the same amount as last night 60mg and it hit like a train and it's still going.

It was so dissociating that I totally lost it. I was being pulled sideways. I have no idea why I didn't have this experience last night with same dose. It took 30 minutes to write this Lol

This is one of the things I love about MXE that is pretty unique... it's wonky, but in moderate dosages I feel graceful, I am able to accomplish physical feats.

I only have two experiences with ketamine, one hole dose of pharmaceutical ketamine and one small bump at an EDM party. I didn't get much from the latter, except I noticed that I went from being a choppy, terrible dancer to a smooth, graceful one. I noticed the drug wear off pretty much entirely in the quality of my dancing. I never checked to see if comparable doses of MXE had that effect, but I doubt it. Neither 2F-DCK, DXM, nor 3-MeO-PCP seemed to have that dexterity enhancing property either, but my experience with dissos is really limited

I'm literally speechless right now sir :D I'm sorry if my post looked like I was damn sure about the potency. I'm not going to talk so sure about myself anymore, because I plugged exactly the same amount as last night 60mg and it hit like a train and it's still going.

It was so dissociating that I totally lost it. I was being pulled sideways. I have no idea why I didn't have this experience last night with same dose. It took 30 minutes to write this Lol

I could explain but I would frighten you.

Just enjoy.