• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin The best way too smoke heroin

Higherfocus420

Bluelighter
When a take heroin I either sniff lines chcuk a bag in a joint or chase lines off of foil and Was wondering if anyone had any tips best way to smoke and tips for chasing lines as sometimes I think I burn it all up and waste some was also wondering if its a good idea to get an oil burner pipe like the ones off brreaking bad and vape it that way or use a crack pipe I've seen people use brilo in a weed pipe and just smoke it like weed? happy Friday people stay safe

Last edited:
Smoking is pretty wasteful imo. If you can snort it I'd just do that.
I thought smoking supposed to be more effective if done properly its mad tho there is actually skill to taking drugs haha sniffing it does get me fucked up tho hurts my nose and I like the taste of dark when smoked

I thought smoking supposed to be more effective if done properly its mad tho there is actually skill to taking drugs haha sniffing it does get me fucked up tho hurts my nose and I like the taste of dark when smoked
Opiates don't stand up to heat very well. I would just snort it. If it's BTH smoke it with as little heat possible. Just enough for it to slide on the foil

You are talking heroin #3 right? Heroin #4 powder cannot be smoked. Or a completely waste.

But your words I feel you are not from the states. We only get #4 here.

This is the best way -

from the uk in ny City it comes in brown powder or rocks which can be crushed ans sniffed iynjected and also smoked and yes it does run just fine loads of people smoke it

Yes, you can smoke #3. Safest way to do it.

What I was saying was that most of the people that replied and told you that you cannot smoke it were referring to #4 powder (perhaps called china white by you, but its really a fent mix now).

You are getting the afgan #3 brown is my guess. Lucky lol.

Last edited:
Yes, you can smoke #3. Safest way to do it.

What I was saying was that most of the people that replied and told you that you cannot smoke it were referring to #4 powder (perhaps called china white by you, but its really a fent mix now).

You are getting the afgan #3 brown is my guess. Lucky lol.
Yea it's deffo neither tar or china white so you think it's best to smome or sniff this type of heroin?

Never did it :) Tried so many times to get it on DW, but never.

You will probably get higher sniffing. Its all going in you. The problem with smoking is unless you are good you will lose a lot going up in smoke, plus the exhale. If you just use occasional there is no point to turn yourself into a fiend, stick with smoking. Sniffing will destroy your nose as well.

To compare sniffing #4 powder vs BTH (I never IV bth, but smoked a bit). The powder wins 10x in how much you get high, but not so much of a comparison.

Smoking is pretty wasteful imo. If you can snort it I'd just do that.
I too prefer snorting over smoking. With chasing the dragon I think I lose too much substance while the nose absorbs all, Also no damage to the lungs (dunno how harmful it really is, think it depends on the quality).

Let me learn you something right quick son…first you need one of those silicone hash dishes to put your stuff in…then you need a glass or metal nail, like the ones for dabbing, then you take your mail and fix it to the end of a pen or piece of hollow glass…then you just heat your nail and dip it into the silicone dish with your stuff and inhale, boom your now no longer a foil breathing noob. You can thank me later when your friends think your some kind of genius

Last edited: