• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc The best prescription medication you've ever had

Opiates. Probably because I've only had them a handful of times for various injuries and never developed any tolerance or had withdrawal from them.

The worst? Gabapentin BY FAR

How many of these threads are you going to make. Just an fyi, they will be closed or moved soon. You are suppose to ask about like something that informs people how to safely use drugs or to ask a question about drug use safety. You probably should've started them in the social sub forums down the page, the North American social would be a place for these. Either that or in drug culture section. Really no need to double up and with a best Rx drug following best drug in general.

Oh and these subjects have been covered on this site multiple times, I can be pretty sure of that.

Post this in Drug Culture, not Other Drugs, definitely not the place for it. Good question though, although I'm pretty sure they already have a thread dedicated to it.

For the love of all that is holy and decent, enough of the "favorite drugs" threads.

With that said, the best prescription I've ever had is hands down, Cephalexin. It's the primary reason I still have both of my arms.

Streetcow, you are becoming a bit of a troll. You are cluttering up the boards with threads that you never return to and that serve no purpose. Please only post questions or statements directly related to HR.

I return to these threads I'm honestly not a troll I post these for opinion and because I may use them myself I'm trying out many new substances and am trying to get info on new ones (mad dash) forgive me if I came across that way

-Streetcow

Legally prescribed: tie between Demerol and Temazepam

Just in general: I always like the rush from dilluaded.

Post this in Drug Culture, not Other Drugs, definitely not the place for it. Good question though, although I'm pretty sure they already have a thread dedicated to it.

Try like 50 threads a year like this that have been merged into whoever's thread was created first.

Percs when I got my wisdom teeth out.

I still recall laying in bliss with the opiate warmth pulled over my world, not even aware of my very swollen face and mouth from the dental surgery lol.

When I think back to then, I remember as if the world had a yellow, happy, warm, blissful glow to it, weird?

Truly bliss.

It's a shame not even fucking iv heroin does that for me anymore (the rush is nice, but the high just lacks after tolerance and abuse) and that's why I had to say fuck opiates and quit them all together, besides kratom because getting off opiates entirely is just so damn hard, fucking paws.

Also, being a junkie is just not cool at all, it is romantisiced by some junkies but trust me, they are just blinded by the monkey on there back, being a junkie totally ruins your life.