• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos The Benzodiazepine MEGA THREAD - Direct Benzo Questions Here

I had a change of heart regarding it. I've had it, I went to the the er after taking the shit daily for several months. It fucked me up, me saying I can safely use it is bullshit. I had to get clonazepam from the er to get off the clonazolam. Bad times, I am past them now. I come on here and read benzo shit to deal with craving them now. Its been a few months clean, I would be insane to go back to that shit.

Would like some real life info on Cymbalta.. Just got 30mg ones. Was taking Xanax before.
Wondering what it's like? Good for anxiety? What do you like more? These are only taken orally correct? No snorting, main-line etc? What are the goods and bads. Does it "mess you up" or does it legit work like is said.

Powneck, Xanax bars used to be no problem to acquire. Nowadays, you're much more likely to have luck with either Rivotril (clonazepam) or an RC such as etizolam. Either of these are comparable and you're less likelyto get burned by sites that offer Xaxax

I finally found out why I did not/would not want to quit benzos after a year and half of clonazepam 0.5mg bid prescribed back in 2007 by my neurologist for HPPD. Well I didn't have the condition then, but I have this tachycardia problem that was never really taken seriously except one time an ER doctor gave me a 6 month script of 10mg Inderal. That did the trick, back in 2011 I'd think. Now after being put on Clonidine 0.1mg tid prn in late 2012 when I started ORT, the tachycardia issues appear much less often, but I know it's not very healthy to keep taking clonidine, and its been 3 years and a few months that I take it, much less often that before because I stockpile my Valium 10mg bid script and try not to take too much of my Temazepam 30mg prn script by replacing them with RC benzos (that I use very smartly, unlike those horror stories from greenlighters and assorted randos who make like clonazolam, flubromazolam/pam and all of em are the devil. Maybe if you don't eat 25mg at once you could use them like any strong benzo that comes in pills, like alprazolam, triazolam and even more liberally in europe with pilled midazolam, loprazolam, lormetazepam, flunitrazepam and a bunch of others where the starting dose is often only .5mg a day, maybe bid.

I quit weed because of tachycardia, I quit biking because of tachycardia. The slightest physical efforts give me tachycardia. It hasn't gotten worse or maybe it has since I don't think about it, but after a regular blood test from my GP, turns out I have high thyroid, which is surprising considering my weight, when I was on methadone for 11 months, it made me gain 10 pounds a month...I lost 25 of these but still am too fat for my liking. But, I got weird feelings in my throat sometimes, like my whole front neck hurts but the bupe makes the pain lesser....damn ORT, it can hide diseases and such. But I don't know. I hope it is that in a way, as it is easily treated. Because one day after 2 days up on speed, I went to take another regular blood test and they came out with the low T, which was caused by methadone primarily, they took an MRI of my pituitary gland (that's the one right) that modulates signals to other important glands like your thyroid and your balls and some others like the tiny calcium controlling ones at the base of the neck. It also said I had low cortisol, which turned out to be because I was up for 2 days and a half on the comedown of a Dexedrine (between 40-50mg taken), so I guess my body just didn't have enough cortisol at that moment due to extreme fatigue and overworking of my bodily functions. Because those Cortef pills she gave me, almost gave me a heart attack or something really wrong, started with pain in my chest, lower chest that crept up and then went to my neck and between my shoulder blades...then would slowly go away. So I quit the Cortef the endocrinologist scripted me, the bitch almost killed me and I was really mad. Did not follow up on that other thing she said I was low in, prolactine, I don't even know what prolactine does, but it sounds like something related to milk and whatever, I took the special blood test where I had to lay down for an hour and they would take blood samples every 20 minutes. Then she called me to go to her office and since it's so far from home, I thought fuck it, I knew I'd have problems not to get angry about the Cortef.

I just hope it's not a tumour. Sure they can be removed easily, but they can also fuck with your vocal chords and said calcium glands at the base of one's neck making it so one has to take calcium supplements like old ladies to prevent osteoporosis.

But now at least I know what would go wrong with my heart with just more than one toke of weed, why I can't take more than 10mg of dexedrine without having real bad heart palpitations and a horrible crash when I used to party with my ex girlfriend for 2-3 days often eating 100mg during the whole fuck-a-thon.

Wish me luck, I can finally justify to my current gf why I order benzodiazepines online and why I get tremors when I don't take 20mg diazepam at once, when my script says 10mg bid. I always knew something physical was going wrong with me. I had to get a good GP to finally get somewhere.

Last edited:
Would like some real life info on Cymbalta.. Just got 30mg ones. Was taking Xanax before.
Wondering what it's like? Good for anxiety? What do you like more? These are only taken orally correct? No snorting, main-line etc? What are the goods and bads. Does it "mess you up" or does it legit work like is said.
Cymbalta is an SNRI, nothing like a benzo. If you're looking for effects even remotely similar to benzos, you'll be disappointed.

I have a bottle of Alprazolam that was prescribed to me that is now 1+ year expired. Is it safe to take, is it still effective? Same question for zolpidem while I'm here :) Thanks

Yes. They're perfectly safe to take. Drugs don't expire and turn toxic like food does lol. And a year isn't long enough for the chemicals to break down. They're still alprazolam and zolpidem and will properly fuck you up

The exception to the rule here would be antibiotics. Don't take old antibiotics as they degrade and god knows what could happen. They're already srs bzns medications.

Can someone direct me to the correct forum? I have Benzo related questions within the Scotland, UK .

All the best...Flash

Is it common to redose after a black out? I am prescribed clonazepam and i normally dont blackout as i have a really high tolerance but sometimes i accidentally go a little to far and then ill wake up and more than half of my prescription is gone like say ill take 8 x 0.5 mg pills sublingually and have a drink or two or take an opite and ill blackout and then when i wake up 10-15 pills are missing, and this happens almost everytime i blackout its like my body always wants more so i take more till i pass out or something and like i said this doesnt happen often but happened recently when i had 2-3 drinks with my benzos and i took about half of my script, i realize this is very dangerous but have any of you experienced this?

I have ended up with my third addiction to benzos, this time as with the last precipitated by clonazolam. Shortly be tapering down, last time managed pretty painlessly with pyrazolam. Realise some of this RC benzos are just too potent and so easy to become addicted too. Looking forward to be free of them again to be honest, although I do have a place in my heart for their effects (hence my problems).

Is it common to redose after a black out? I am prescribed clonazepam and i normally dont blackout as i have a really high tolerance but sometimes i accidentally go a little to far and then ill wake up and more than half of my prescription is gone like say ill take 8 x 0.5 mg pills sublingually and have a drink or two or take an opite and ill blackout and then when i wake up 10-15 pills are missing, and this happens almost everytime i blackout its like my body always wants more so i take more till i pass out or something and like i said this doesnt happen often but happened recently when i had 2-3 drinks with my benzos and i took about half of my script, i realize this is very dangerous but have any of you experienced this?

Seems like your conscious mind knows its bad for you but the unconscious is a child that only wants to feel good, so by blocking your ability to make conscious decisions, you become the unconscious mind trying to get comfortable.

Don't take this the wrong way but I think some psychological problems that might not even be around your head these days, are actually pushing your unconsious mind towards blacking out or ''dying without dying''. So in this sense, I'd look at what is bothering me or what has always been and how it can affect my unconsious mind, by observing psychosomative symptoms.

Hi guys, was mega into vals for a few months and during that time found some really great success with the music I make I was literally making some of the best music i've ever made and almost completely effortlessly. It seems to open a different chapter of my head that had so much more imagination and a higher intensity of concentration. Now I've been clean for a month, a really tough month its been, kicked almost all of the drugs out of my life cold turkey.

My problem is I can't remember any of the process of making any of the music (I struggle to remember the majority of the time I was using benzo's regularly) and I struggle to concentrate on the music too. I physically cannot make music anywhere near as good as I could back then. I actually sit and awe at some of it and question if it was definitely me who made it, its so much more complex than the stuff I can make now.

I need this musical edge back!!!!!!!
Is there anything I can do aside from loading myself full of diazepam again?

Idk I didn't see anyone saying they were snorting them...plus like you said anyone that knows anything about xanax knows that snorting it does nothing to enhance it

don't waste your time

I am taking my new XR xanax BY THE BOOK, so if anyone has 1st hand experience with crushing (and taking) an XR pill, please let me know how this worked out. Preferably, I would like advice from someone who knows their reaction to xanax very well and doesn't have a huge tolerance (or knows how to account for it).

The bottle of XR says do not crush or chew. My doc said something like "the release mechanism of xanax XR is not like that of OC, so you can't abuse them." Is it possible that crushing the pill only slightly destroys the time release mechanism instead of almost entirely destroying it like that in oxy? A friend of mine took crushed a 2mg pill and reported poor results compared to a regular 2mg xanax bar. Unfortunately this kid doesn't understand all the factors involved in the effectiveness of xanax, so he could have eaten a full meal just before he took the crushed pill for all I know.

I think my doc was completely feeding me a line about the XR xanax not being worthy of abuse by crushing (he even mentioned not snorting it, but duh...). Obviously, my xanax dosing habits were in question before I got the script today. I just want to know if I can crush a 2mg XR pill and get nearly the same immediate up and down effects of IR xanax (dosage = ?)Thanks for your help. I really want and need to take my meds by the book, so I can't run an empirical test. Any pharmacists out there? Thanks a lot.

it's going to be such a minuscule difference don't waste your time it's just like when oxycontin switched to time released with out a seal but rather rock solid pills that have a gelling agent as a filler

Benzo withdrawal, help

I am 5 months benzo free after qutting them in december. First two months I saw big improvements, third month and especially the fourth month was a nightmare, very bad anxiety 24/7. Last weeks it feels like I am back at beginning, like I didn't quit them at all. Symtoms coming back. What the hell is this? I'm going paranoid over food I ate, analyzing stuff I did etc to find a reason why it feels like I've been taking benzos for 5 month when I've been fucking clean for 5 months.

Anyone know what this is? Ive been 100% clean from all drugs. Not even a zip of alcohol, nothing. I've been trying to eat as healthy as possible, ive lost 44 pounds. Cutting down on sugar and caffeine etc. I exercise everyday which helps temporary with the depression. Please any advise?

Btw,I took Xanax, Lunesta, Valium, Flunitrazepam, Ambien etc... The first two my main drugs, the others I tried a couple of times. Took benzos for about 4 years but not daily, with several breaks anything from 2 weeks to 4 months. The longest I took benzos for without before CT was 6 months or something. I must have developed a huge tolerance at the end because 4 months of total abstain - still didn't work on me.

Well I am benzo free for good now.