• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos The Benzodiazepine MEGA THREAD - Direct Benzo Questions Here

I used 0.5g clonazolam in a few weeks time, Today I took my last dose. Along with 24 beers to mellow it out a litttle. Will I have enough tolerance to be able to toleratere the few 6 mg or 12 bromazepam I'll get from my doctor? Two a day? Didn't I explain my whole PTSD already? Just because I quit completely for good with no tolerance after (13 Years) ? With no help whatsoeverer. Only weeks, months of alcoholism to try and treat this shit. It fucked my life up and if I don't get prescribed my bromaz 12
I really might show why they are fucking about with a doctor who has more knowledge and logic in the subject.

And fuck wearing a corona mask, I know what comes after my life so Why the fuck would I give a a fuck, and for most of you retards who can't read a single book in atleast two days and change your life forever. It's not because it is a fucking book that is it has anything to do with religion or alike BS.

Oh yeah, without any help whatsoever after such a long addiction, you would be dead. Period.

Last edited:
i take 6-8mg of name brand xanax daily, I'm a female i weight 180. I have gone threw withdrawals probably 20-30 times. The first being the worst, i never had a seizure but if i got out of bed i could feel one coming on. Its impossible to do anything 7-10 but lay in bed and take baths and try to sleep, but you won't. i would try to watch netflix as much as i could but the tv stimulation will get to be overwhelming so you just have to lay down in darkness. pounding headache, body aches and pains. Understand alcohol is the same class but does nothing. Ambien or nyquil may help you sleep but not likely. you will be terrified of everything your senses come back tenfold you will hear the traffic outside, the bird screaming. get in liquids water, chicken broth and go back to bed. after two weeks you might be able to shower and walk without the shakes. but you will not feel like yourself. going outside with be extremely stimulating. you will feel board, anxious to talk, unsure of everything you do. after 3 months you can do small errands, post office, get something to eat but then you will be exhausted and need to go home. Withdrawl from benzo is painful, uncomfortable.

once i went to jail, i told the nurse i was on 6mg of xanax and they put me on a detox, anti seizure meds, gatorade and librium. it was a life savor, ten days i was off the meds. i still felt out of body at times. i felt boring almost like a recluse. always paranoid and not tolerant to loud noises, completing errands/chores was exhausting. i always need to rest, meditate, calm down.

to my knowledge nothing will help, if you can taper off, that's great but i never met anyone that could cut it. good luck save time off and cash

Your mind can allow you to overthink things and maninfest illness. What wa your taper like?
the mind is powerful but when it comes to benzos, your mind will not help anyone at all. you have no choice but to go threw the agonizing withdrawal or hope someone can medically get you off. Tapering will not work, hospitals won't help you, most don't know the meds to get you off. Jail medically got me off but of course i got back on. last time i ran out i contemplating getting locked up to get relieve. its lots of gatorade, librium (i don't know the dosage) and anti seizure meds. Last time i withdrew i bit my cheeks and tongue in my sleep so bad im quite sure i took a chunk out of my tongue. Now if their is shock therapy, a device that can be implanted in my brain im sure ill be on benzos forever.

im female in my 30's take 6-8mgs of xanax with alcohol daily since 2012. the military put me on xanax and ambien that is where it started

Anyone has some information about the RC Benzodiazepines?

Here is a list of which I can get.

- Clonazolam 0.5 mg pellets
- Etizolam 1 mg pellets
- Flualprazolam 1 mg pellets
- Flunitrazolam 0.25 pellets

I am not unexperienced with Benzodiazepines, to name afew: Alprazolam / Clonazepam / Diazepam / Lorazepam / Temazepam / Midazolam (only the better knowm Benzo's :p :) ) Currently on 3.75 mg of Clonazepam and some other here and there. ;)

I'm not buying grams of Benzo powder as the dosage I need is quite low and I don't like 'figer dipping' :p

Does anyone have some more thoughts & ideas and comparing those 4 listed above to normal Benzodiazepines?

-- Peace o/

All I know is etizolam which is technically not a benzo , but it's mighty nice and been around longest

I got 10mg librium pils.Doea it works like alprazolam? is it te recreational compared to xanax or nitrazepam (my fav benzo)

Nah it's more like diazepam slow and steady and more muscle relaxing

- Etizolam 1 mg pellets

I am not unexperienced with Benzodiazepines, to name afew: Alprazolam / Clonazepam / Diazepam / Lorazepam / Temazepam / Midazolam (only the better knowm Benzo's :p :) ) Currently on 3.75 mg of Clonazepam and some other here and there. ;)

I'm not buying grams of Benzo powder as the dosage I need is quite low and I don't like 'figer dipping' :p

Does anyone have some more thoughts & ideas and comparing those 4 listed above to normal Benzodiazepines?

-- Peace o/
-Clonazolam is too strong, don't bother. You'll probably black out and do something stupid.
-Etizolam is nice but you should be careful as it's easy to black out with big doses (2-3mg or more). Not a true benzo it's a theinobenzo which is similar but slightly (!?) less addictive. Medium duration of effects.
-flualprazolam is a lot like alprazolam. Strong and short acting. Might be worth a go.
-flutriazolam is short acting and strong I believe but never had it unless in fake press diazepam.

I would go for etizolam. Instead of finger dipping (highly dangerous! Don't do this please) you can buy a known amount of powder and weight if preferably. Then mix with proplene glycol so you know how much a ml is. I'd recommend starting with 1--1.5mg.
You can get Etizolam made by proper pharmaceutical companies so try and get those if possible!

Some stuff I got recently :

IMG-20210808-052741.jpg

Last edited:
I'll be coming into some Flualprazolam solution, 1mg/ml (30mls) as well as some Clonazolam solution, .5mg/ml (30mls). I'm benzo experienced but wouldn't say currently benzo tolerant, and certainly not benzo dependent. I have experience with the clam juice, dosing( ~2-3 times weekly) usually anywhere between 250ug-500ug, 1mg ATH. I'm wondering what's it's equivalency to the Fluaplrazolam. I think I've had it before in fake bar form, but unsure of potency, and can really only speculate on that. So, is 1mg of FluAlp equivalent to .5mg of Clam, or does anyone have any experiences or anecdotes that suggest otherwise?

- Etizolam 1 mg pellets
Psychonautwiki .org has a good bit of info.
Personally I'd go with the Clonazolam and/ Or Flualprazolam pellets. Solutions ideally though. If you get clam despite taking ~4mg of K-pin daily, I'd suggest going with ONE clam pellet, INSTEAD of your daily K-pins, NOT on top off. on top off, or 1mg by itself, and you are nearly guaranteed a partial if not full on blackout (depending on your personal biology). Also I wouldn't trust pellets to be evenly distributed, so I'd be extremely cautious about splitting them, as half a pellet does not necessarily mean half the active dose.

The stress and loss of sleep due to my mom's end of life led me to some benzos. I've been taking a little lorazapam almost daily and switching to diazapam for two weeks. I'm hoping that switching between the two prevents any physical dependence. She isn't expected to live long, a couple more weeks at most and then I'm done, except for occasional use.

My questions:
1. Will switching between lorazapam and diazapam prevent or limit tolerance to both?

2. Will switching between the two prevent physical dependence?

The stress and loss of sleep due to my mom's end of life led me to some benzos. I've been taking a little lorazapam almost daily and switching to diazapam for two weeks. I'm hoping that switching between the two prevents any physical dependence. She isn't expected to live long, a couple more weeks at most and then I'm done, except for occasional use.

My questions:
1. Will switching between lorazapam and diazapam prevent or limit tolerance to both?

2. Will switching between the two prevent physical dependence?
1. No

2. No

Anyone have more info on clobazam? I did not find much info in the forum. Apparently it's a benzo as old as Valium.

And what is the general opinion on bromazepam? Good? Shit? I know very few people have taken it. Some lucky guy who has tried it.

I don't know how other people feel about it but I like it better than the other rc ones and i use it for my anxiety. i think brom. might be slightly stronger and longer lasting but I'm not too sure haven't really heard anything bad about it though
That good is it? Someone told me (I don't know if it is true) that clotiazepam is a kind of similar class of Etizolam. I wouldn't be surprised since clotiazepam is fucking good.