• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The beauty in the world

God, there are so many things that show me beauty....

The one thing that springs to mind, recently, is watching my first sunset over the Andaman Sea in Thailand. It was so, so beautiful, that i became choked up and almost blinded myself because i couldn't take my eyes off the setting sun. It was one of the most beautiful things i've ever seen. The world looked like it had been dipped in gold.

There are other things that i find beautiful...not just visually, but emotionally, but i tend to keep that kind of thing to myself nowadays, and i've already sounded wanky to some, i'm sure. :\

I like this thread.

Beauty to me,

the way the light is dappled through the leaves of a liquidamber onto cobblestone paths.

Moments where an intense humanity breaks through the scum, the filth and the constant tide of commuters.

When someone touches you from out the mirk and lets you know that they are there.

Keep em coming, i will think of more.
:)

I see beauty in the world every time I sit with one of my sleeping babies, and their eyelashes are all moist and cheeks flushed. There is nothing better!

I love LSD comedowns.

Beauty. Its when you're with some of the best friends you'll ever have, sitting in a grassy meadow, having a beer, chatting away, and watching the sun make patterns on the clouds as it sets in the distance.

Its when you see a little kid smile at you, and you smile back, and they get all shy.

Beauty is when you wake up next to someone you like and in that moment, they are the most beautiful thing ever, lying next to you with serenity still on their faces from sleep.

Too bad my core is crumbling while im trying to keep the edges down.