• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

The BDD Social/Information Booth V19 - The After Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oxide hello nice to meet you. I know u from always closing my posts lol it's cool

Hi guys! Just started my second week of work, and I love my new job!! Also, it is helping me control my oxy usage so all is good!

Lou I am glad you are feeling a bit better! I am watching trash tv..I love found drugs, Effie!! Every month after I run out of oxy, I scour the floor to see if I dropped any in messed up state!

wish I could find a spliffs worth somewhere in this abyss that is my room. seriously my guy can't get restocked soon enough.
going through my benzos a lot faster than I want to simply because i'm all out of weed for the time being

Hey Beachcat! We've got another girl in here (Kayla - Beachcat, Beachcat - Kayla)

And yes found drugs are awesome :D 'grats on the new job, glad it is going well!

mgrady, I wish I had a benzo in my flat, haha..

edit: missed your post Oxide, boo about your back, that sucks.. feel better soon <3

had to give up /drastically reduce my caffeine intake - for health reasons due to migraines and figured it would help my sleeping issues as well;

thank heavens Barry's Tea (from Ireland) makes decaf
I simply love that bitter astringent taste of a strong black tea; imo Barry's Tea does it best (their gold belnd was my fav until I went caffeine free)

Hey beach yea Effie we meat we talked in pm, but my mail was full and haven't been able to respond to her yet lol I just found out it was my sent box full and not beaches lol

20mg of diazepam + 1mg of alprazolam. About to toss in some bowls of marijuana. Debating on throwing another 1mg alprazolam on top of the mix or 0.5mg. Saving 30mg of diazepam for before class tomorrow with a little alprazolam if I don't finish it off tonight haha

Ughhh, just woke up to vomit everywhere. D:

Now my sinus are clogged w/ acidity. Effin hell..

Sorry I've been such a space-shot today Kayla! :( <3

Ugh fckin-hell. Up again an hour and a half later puking more. D:

And still feel it's not over. mofuck.

puking is crappy :( sorry pj

in other news, I've fucked myself over royally by messing up my finances again this month which may lead to my not being able to move flat tomorrow :( stupid fucking finance management non skilled Mugz :(

Had to write a begging email to my dad.

Aww rubbish PJ! Feel better soon, drink plenty of fluids! <3

Also rubbish Mugzy.. money-management isn't fun. I have to force myself to work out how much I have spare per week and not go above it, or I get into difficulties too.. it's def worth it to make sure you don't spend more than you can afford..

Dude. 90 minutes.

Max amount of time sleeping before shooting from my bed to go projectile vomit. FML.

Edit: Thanks you two. :) Hope you get everything sorted mugzy!

Last edited:
Dad loaned me money :) all sorted, can move flat tomorrow now.

How are the rest of the Bipolar Disordered Delinquents? =D

I. Need. Weed.

Or at least the energy / will to go and smoke some... urgh. Do NOT want to upchuck the 15mg of oxy that I have for the day / just ate before showering.

Awesome that your dad is helping you!

Just realised that my previous post was at 11:11 8o

Crazy stuff, I have a bit of a thing for 11:11, it wasn't intentional either.

oh, i mean post 94 not the previous one

change your clock to GMT and it will be 11:11 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.