• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

The BDD Social/Information Booth V19 - The After Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
It means you're free to swear and talk about drugs, sex and violence in here Kayla ;)

One of the best things about being a BDD mod is changing the title of the social from time to time.. :D

^This is true...I know every social has had its title changed at least four or five times throughout its lifetime. This one will probably get its title changed by the end of the day....

And..... Post Number 13,000!

Time for me to go to class, see y'all later!

<3

Whoa NT, 13's unlucky, you'd better make it to 14,000 quickly!

Can't believe I hit 7000 the other day. Took me almost a year to make 1000, then went from 2000 to 7000 since I became a mod, haha..

Byey NT have good day:) oooo I'm so happy been on BL since 2010 and just started my blog :) exciting lol

What's up Lou what's ur story?

That would take at least a thousand pages... I'm too lazy to write that. Posterity will take charge of that :D

also, polymath, I know you wanna draw a joint in that monkey's mouth...

Here you go...

ScreenHunter_01Nov_1812_01.gif

Thanks a ton, polymath ;)

Do I need to resize it or it will do it automatically?

edit: done %)

There is a maximum size so you probably would need to resize it, can't remember what it is though.. someone in Support will be able to help I'm sure! (What a useless mod I am, sorry Lou, hehe..)

edit: ninja'd too! Terrible mod, hehe.

That looks awesome :D

Haha glad it worked Lou :D

There are currently 248 people viewing this forum. Come and say hi in here, lurkers, we can seeeeeeeee you! ;)

fukk, i have to be at work next sunday, were going to another town to do some measurements with a spectral camera in the university there... so i got a day off this week, no work tomorrow... can drink as much as i want tonight, going to bar in half an hour... hope i can sober up before wednsday

By the way polymath, it isn't photoshop you're using but Illustrator, am I right?

What's a spectral camera, polymath?

its an instrument to measure light emission/absorbtion accurately... we're currently investigating light absorbtion by fluorescent dyes absorbed in paper... should write my masters thesis on that

fuck im drunk, fortnatly no work tomorrow...

Status
Not open for further replies.