• The database table for Search and "New Messages" functionality is currently being rebuilt. Until it is completed, you may see empty or incomplete results for these.
  • BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

The BDD Social/Information Booth V19 - The After Party

Status
Not open for further replies.

KAYLA2010

Bluelighter
its an instrument to measure light emission/absorbtion accurately... we're currently investigating light absorbtion by fluorescent dyes absorbed in paper... should write my masters thesis on that

fuck im drunk, fortnatly no work tomorrow...
Nice thesis I want to read it when your done would your care to share?

debaser

Ex-Bluelighter
poly, I didn't want to hurt you. I'm sorry if my question was misplaced, although I don't see how it could be that way. It was just a trivial question, let's forget about it, ok? ;)

I don't know for my depression, I was wondering too because I was so low and now I'm high, but really it's only the drugs as of now ;)

nAON

Bluelight Crew
^ all software is free software. I like to think of myself as a open-source revolutionary.

Yes, that's my excuse for pirating everything.

Pjkt2501

Bluelighter
Hello again everyone. Busy day today, whoo.

Sorry I keep missing your messages / have bad timing Kayla! Promise I'm not ducking you! <3

(I'm liking this amethyst more and more haha)

Now time to play with the mixer, munch some baclofen and klonopin, smoke some fire herb, and do nothin'. Did get a good bit of grinding and shit done on my car today.

mgrady3

Bluelighter
wish i had kush!

hopefully picking up later this week.
been dry for too long!

the only perk was over the weekend i went to a concert, before hand i was chatting with my great uncle (he's 76, 77 in that range) and before i left he said, "hey you want to hit some dope?"

Tripman

Bluelight Crew
All this discussion about Lou's avatar and not one kind mention to the lovely guy that gave it to him.

*cough* Tripman *cough*

I'm having a little break from fulltime BL'ing for the next couple of days guys so if you miss me I sorreeee.

NeighborhoodThreat

Bluelight Crew
and what gift are you talking about mugz?

we may as well rename it

praise neighborhoodthreat for creating this thread. neighborhoodthreat be praised.

;)

debaser

Ex-Bluelighter
Sorry Trippy but you're wrong. I thanked him "a ton" (post number 30). What can I do more?

Status
Not open for further replies.