Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Australian Best/Worst Pill Presses of 2004

Psychadelic_Paisly

Bluelighter
After recently going over to pillreports I came across possibly the WORST pill press I have ever seen. Another terrible one I saw recently was in malaysia. it was a kangaroo and it looked like some kick squished together 6 different coloured bits of play-doh.

So go crazy and let's all have a laugh or be jaw dropped by some classic & pathetic pill press of 2004 =)

To get the ball rolling, I'll just nab some off pillreports.

44218.jpg

It actually took me a while to figure out it said MTV on it... :p

^^ Haha they are a pretty shocking looking stamp.

A dodgy attempt of an MTV logo.

44218.jpg

A failed attempt of the infamous smiley logo.

42523.jpg

Some Presses and Stamps that have caught my eye.

White Clog
43134.jpg

Orange Star
43071.jpg

White MOS
41235.jpg

Pink Heart (no stamp but sexy none the less)
44114.jpg

Blue Sky
42331.jpg

Yellow Panda
42987.jpg

My appologees for been a bandwidth chugger.

I reckon the bermuda triangles are worth a mention for dodgiest press. This was taken a few days after it was bought in this condition. It might not look like much but it was a good acid hit.

Attachments

• dscn0282.jpg
    dscn0282.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 175
my fav press was the yellow panda, very well pressed and an excellent hit of MDMA too :)

For 'my innerself...

I've just posted the pics my innerself link to make it easier on everyone... I hate links....:p

But these are so retarded I guess we can open it up for international pills =D these are just WAY too wrong........

PILL NAME: UNKNOWN
1206_lg_unknown.jpg

PILL NAME: RAINBOW
1151_lg_rainbow.jpg

PILL NAME: SUNSHINE
1051_lg_sunshine.jpg

PILL NAME: NONE
1049_lg_none.jpg

PILL NAME: PEACE (toonz)
1123_lg_toonz.jpg

somebody hold me....... 8(

Psychadelic_Paisly said:
After recently going over to pillreports I came across possibly the WORST pill press I have ever seen. Another terrible one I saw recently was in malaysia. it was a kangaroo and it looked like some kick squished together 6 different coloured bits of play-doh.

So go crazy and let's all have a laugh or be jaw dropped by some classic & pathetic pill press of 2004 =)

To get the ball rolling, I'll just nab some off pillreports.

44218.jpg

It actually took me a while to figure out it said MTV on it... :p

hmmmm the kangaroo from malaysia? by any chance the yellow kangaroo? how was it, my friend over there told me it was nice

Psychadelic_Paisly said:
wow, that MOS one is amazing :)

LOL

That was my pic....
No matter how many times i scanned it just couldn't get a clean pic of the whole pill. Beacuse they were so bright white the white light from the scanner was reflecting off the pill, even when i tried with coloured sheets of paper behind it still couldnt get the best money shot.

I am from Perth and have had the same white MTV's that are in this picture. The ones I got actually had quite proffesional looking logo's(If not boring). Exactly the same style as these but in there new state the pill is quite glossy. My guess is that by looking at the photo you can see that the top surface of the bik is eroded, therefore making the the logo look "handmade". This is actually not too bad a lolly and the one in the photo is probably just battleworn.

The yellow World Wide Fund for Nature panda bear pills were probably the nicest press I've seen so far in 2004.
Good clean pill as well from my memory.

Re: For 'my innerself...

Psychadelic_Paisly said:
I've just posted the pics my innerself link to make it easier on everyone... I hate links....:p

PILL NAME: NONE
1049_lg_none.jpg

what the fuck is that?? looks like a melted marshmellow, not an mdma pill(which it apparantly is) 8o

i wonder how they sold! maybe they were actually called marshmellows?? =D

My mate told me of some MDMA that was going around that was a big stick of MD powder or something. You would get given a scraping/snapped off bit of it... maybe this is a similar principal?

The Red 3's from earlier this year. Was my first pilling experience, and loved every minute of it. 1 Red3 had e goin all nite :)

Second best would probally be the Green Armani's. Most intense peak i've ever had.

My pic of the Pandas, damn they looked good...

Attachments

• 41860.jpg
    41860.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 118
Probably the best press ever I have seen was the green versace of 2002 (unfortunately didn't get one myself :( )
But no pill was as firm, dense and fuckin detailed. The face was immaculate. There is no way any pill has come close to that in stamp.

^^^ There were also amazing Blue versce pills. They too had the outwards face with extrordinary detail. They were excellent K-Speed bombs. I was lucky enough to play with those little buggers. Good fun for when you get back from the pub ;)

*EDIT* found a crappy pic of it on pill reports...
28394.jpg

and...
29865.jpg

Last edited:
Hail to the Yellow TP's of 2001/2 =D
29664.jpg

Beautiful press and the best damn pill I've ever eaten.
Eyeballs in the back of the head uncontrollably off 1. Couldn't make conversation etc. yay for these pills =D