• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

The Ativan(lorazepam) *High*

i hate ativan. i hate most other benzos too. valium is the only exception, and i havent had it in quite some time. I even have some xanax sitting right here, but its ebing saved for a coke comedown or an anxiety attack.

i enjoy ativan, i have drank on it too in the past. that can really fuck you up.

i think even better than just taking like 6mg, is to smoke some weed with it too.......real nice buzz.

I've been dependant on Benzos for my anxiety (all legit medical) for many years now, with on and off hardcore habits. Benzos don't get me high or buzzed or anything. They simply help me operate like a normal person.

A few times though, I did catch a sense of total relief from benzos (valium is the most likely to do this for me). This was a wonderful feeling, and doesn't seem to happen often...

I've been addicted to kpin for about 2 years now and I still can get pretty nice "high" off of them when I take more than prescribed.

I actually enjoy ativan and I am scripted xanax. but 6mg of ativan with my methadone feels great

Ahh Ativan, and its horrible memories. Puking up freshly chewed food, blacking out and being molested by my girlfriend, falling asleep before I realize I'm feeling the pill.

All Ativan ever did for me was make me tired and/or sick, insufflation did nothing for me, and I had no tolerance to any sort of benzo. I wouldn't take Ativan agian if it were offered to me agian for free.

i do not find lorazepam/ativan very recreational. it's good for relaxing and maybe dealing with anxiety, but mainly i use it for coming off stim's...for that, sooooo good. as a fun or social drug, well, you'll probably black out and/or do some fucked-up shit you don't remember.
clonazepam, diazepam, etc.-now those have some kind of recreational value.

i have oxy and ativan. is this a good combo or safe for that matter?
for example 100 mg of oxy and 3mg of ativan?

The atvian high is short imo, if you can get it for free; then go for it i guess...I would combine it with some good old bud tho.

im not a huge fan of trying to get high off of lorazepam.Im rxd to take 1 mg 3x a day or as needed.been on it about a year.right from the get go i thought it wud be nice to take 4 1mg tabs and just pass out.didnt happen.was just relaxed and chill.real chill.and 0 anxiety...gess it does what its suppose to do;) but i havent tried anything higher doseage since then---

personally ativan just doesnt give a real high, i've tried at higher doses and end up just falling asleep without warning or not even. Xanax, dormicun and high doses of valium feel good, oh and rohypnol.The only time ativan has felt *fun* is in combo with other drugs so i dont even know if the high was due to ativan. they r helpful with the edginess when comin down tho. temezepam i cant make up my mind about.
in conclusion ativans recreational potential is low

oh yeah and they r slightly dangerous bcos i know that when i take them i'm always tempted to take more to try to get a high,plus its possible to forget how many u've had and just keep munchin and you'll drop b4 u feel high.
i know its dissappointing but this seems to be a drug best used as it was intended to be used.

im scripted 90 2mg a month of ativan, so needless to say my tolerance is high.
however, i still get a 'high' from ativan but its a different high. as i have severe social anxiety, ativan relieves me of my daily anxieties which is good enough to be a high for me