• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

the arrival of mCPP in adulterated pills

Info

McPP is euphoric, an empathogen-entactogen. The come-up may vary, mostly due to subconscious fear. For instance, the taste on the mouth may feel a little disturbing, i strongly suggest eating something <small plum, lolly etc.> after drinking a water dissolved solution of it. But with my experience of the pure stuff, once one hits the first plateau, the trip is amazing. Euphoria and mind-flow are the two aspects increased visciously on my scale, i'll paraphrase from my current 'report' to-be.

"...your brain feels as if a 'supercomputer'. Information flows VERY rapidly. this may make people label it a 'stimulant', although the word brings the completely wrong ideas of the mcpp experience. Picture, if you will, your mind as a river and alertness/ideas make the water flow faster. A stimulant would create a fast flowing river as the user is pushed into stimulation of alertness.

McPP, on the other hand, seems to remove all the rocks and weeds in the river and help it flow much much more easier, as opposed to faster. We could futher illustrate this analogy by picturing the rocks, weeds and obstructions as the negative restricting thought blocks, the ego, fear, hate etc. a person commonly attains.
<sic>

This effect evokes a sense of wonder while on McPP, as we feel we have 'cleaned' the 'river' of our mind by the simple action of ingesting a drug."

I am more than happy to contribute info about this relatively unknown drug, which could easily become the new 'big thing', although some reports saying it as negative confuse my small 'research projects' greatly.

bump*

news link 10-JAN-07 -> man dies in northland/auckland from a cocktail of bzp and mdma, probably/possibly making it the 2nd BZP+MDMA death, anyway still waiting for the toxicology report. Thought ill post on this thread/same family, a reason to be cautious and know what your taking/limits - tester.

'Mr Knights died in an ambulance on the way to Kaitaia Hospital early on New Year's Day after reportedly taking a cocktail of drugs, believed to include ecstasy and party pills which contain BZP..'

http://www.northernadvocate.co.nz/localnews/storydisplay.cfm?storyid=3717128

its all bout the mcpp and meopp combo
works great. u can't have much mcpp without bad side effects
i quit like meopp
i have tried all the piperazines; bzp, tfmpp, pfpp, mcpp, meopp and lots of those NZ pills when they were legalish meopp the best,
but i am sketchy bout the damage these compounds do to u as they have not been through the test of time like MDMA.

mcPP is available in pill form here in New Zealand.

Kiwi Sunrise party pills are one dose per pill and combine mcPP, meOPP with ginger, kava, vitamins and minerals.