• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Apology Thread

I want an apology for not recognising my email account and turning me this putrid shade of green! I don't like it! i don't like it at all!

sorry to may at lunch today, maybe i didnt flirt enough, maybe i upset you with revealling my druglife to u, maybe u caught me perving on u a bit, honestly sorry, but thanks for the lovely day out

I want to apologise to Kat (not the mod) because I ruined the best thing that ever happened to me, before it could even have a chance, I'm sorry Kat.

Im sorry for killing that baby chicken with my own hands.
I squeezed its body so hard that its insides burst out of its ass and it died right then in my arms. Im so sorry.

-Later

Im sorry that SS has taken his bat and ball and gone home.

"troll" must be his way of saying "that damn KB is one smart fucker!" :D

i apologise to the bar staff at pj's every wednesday for breaking their wine glasses after trying to re-enact ballroom dancing with them. when in war, casualties are inevitable.

Hmmm...

Where do I start.

I Apoligise to Saturday FaTz for not getting any sleep friday night, and for drinking not stop from 10:30am till about 5:30 saturday morning.

I Apoligise to Sunday night FaTz for snorting out of the "Mystery Tin"... I'm pretty sure that wasn't just one substance, and there was deffinatly some form of Breath Freshining mint in there aswell. Quite Re-Freshing actually... But my god it was a fun drive back to Mornington.

I Apoligise to Monday FaTz for not getting any sleep saturday or sunday night, and now I have to deal with people, god I hate people...

I Apoligise to Everyday FaTz for waking up and finding out your hairs so white it's almost transparent