European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

The ANGRY thread v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want any kind of pain relief in the States now, you'll have to have cancer and they aren't getting it in some places either. I have x-Rays..CT and MRI scans, same diagnosis from 3 different Drs, surgeries etc and I'm on some weak ass shit that doesn't even help a tooth ache. The docs are afraid of losing their licenses etc. People are being made to cold turkey..FDA and CDC are going to be responsible for a lot of suicides

Ffs g.d. When I was stateside pain meds were pain meds not maybe slightly dulling of pain medications. I mean c'mon I had vicodine for my wisdom teeth and percocet for a small incision for a biopsy.

Now days there's a "hilarious" video of some American chick getting her wisdom teeth being taken out every week. What the hell are they on, why didn't I get that, and how, with anesthetic (local and general) are people getting better pain meds for dental surgery than when they end up missing part of a fucking finger.

BTW, on a happier note, amazing to see you back again. <3

Its tough for her, walking around with no chance of being shot, a lack of obesity, free healthcare etc. I really feel for her.

LOL! I lived in Texas as a kid. Still like to belt out the Texas state song for comic effect at odd moments. There are tons of good people there but as a state? Glad I escaped.

@Droppers--have you ever lived outside the US?

I bet it's American with their awful medical services. Sounds serious doesn't it.
No, Bingey's in Holland.
...who i believe recently privatised their health system to a large degree. So, something like the american system; you weren't too far off in that regard.

Thanks Herb, I think.....

;-)

BTW.... The stars at night are big and bright.

Deep in the heart of Texas xx

Thanks Herb, I think.....

;-)

BTW.... The stars at night are big and bright.

Deep in the heart of Texas xx

Well, my experience there was many moons ago but still hard to believe. Some snapshots of my Texas childhood: my fourth grade teacher had an empty coffee can under her desk so she could spit her tobacco in it from time to time. She once took up a collection for "the poor kids" in front of the "poor kids" so they could "have something nice to wear for the holiday party at school. These were three classmates that she referred to this way. She was ancient and she liked to tell stories about how she taught their parents and "they didn't even wear shoes!"

My dentist had a "Colored" entrance and a "white" entrance along with drinking fountains around town marked the same way. My mom was kicked out of our church for attempting to integrate it. After that we had trash and a toilet dumped in our front yard. I didn't realize that the toilet dumping was a thing until years later seeing it in a movie.:\

BTW, I love that song! I was thinking of the State song though...you know, "Texas, our Texas, All hail the mighty state! " My family moved around a lot and my Dad always learned the State songs and got us to sing them. Iowa's is the funniest, most are inane, but Texas takes the cake for bravado.

@Droppers: I couldn't take the cold but what a gorgeous place to live. I once fell in lust (at the time I'm sure I said love) with a Quebecois on the transcontinental train from Vancouver to Montreal. Missed my plane out of Montreal but had a damn great time. I entertained living there except that my nostrils froze shut every time I walked outside. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.