• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Ainsley Harriott Appreciation Thread.

Jesus Christ Albion that actually might be one of the most genuinely terrifying things I've seen in a while.

I am going to have it printed onto a canvas for my living room

That really is quite fucking amazing Albion. I love it.

Thanks man. <3

4330025+_78b8e2869c1923681a0feca58122369d.jpg

Dunno why but I find this one well funny!

^ C'mon Mendo_K. That youtube link has been posted all over this thread before you

^ C'mon Mendo_K. That youtube link has been posted all over this thread before you

Ah right has it? Where?..

Im not claiming its mine you know, and the fact you made me go though the past 5 pages to look and it still aint there is even more annoying. :p

Last edited:
I've cooked dinner for Ainsley, and he made a comment about smashing his wife up the arse to the manager when he left the restaurant.

True story.

Aint no joke either. Came in to the kitchen, spotted the attractive female pastry chef, gave it a cursory 'thanks lads' to us and went over and started letching on her for a couple of minutes before his closing gambit with the manager. It was his birthday treat apparently.=D

I can't be fucked to read through the thread to see if it's been posted, but if it hasn't then the thread is not complete without Ainsley's former incarnation as a pop star:

He really isn't in real life, he's a fucking womaniser to the highest degree.

No he's just stinking rich, which always attracts lot's of material woman. Deep down he's a closet homo and this comes out in his TV appearances