• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Ainsley Harriott Appreciation Thread.

Introducing Lionel Richtea

7174458336_d8b1b22612_z.jpg

BOOM

Off that site MM linkied... Wrong. So very, very, wrong. On so many levels. Wrongwrongwrongwrongwrong. Wronga.com. Is wrong.

(but quite funny)

Also, Lionel Rich Tea!!! =D<3=D<3=D

BOOM

This was one of my first funny emails back on my 1st PC in 1998.....ah freeserve.co.uk.

Got to be one of the best bluelight threads.............Snolly your a belter <3

Off that site MM linkied... Wrong. So very, very, wrong. On so many levels. Wrongwrongwrongwrongwrong. Wronga.com. Is wrong.

(but quite funny)

Also, Lionel Rich Tea!!! =D<3=D<3=D

Holy shit that's the funniest thing I've seen in ages. Funniest and most terrifying.

Cheers swedger, every forum needs an Ainsley thread, I fully believe this :D

i have actually been in tears whilst skimming the pictures in this tread.

:D

Seems the boy Ainsley has a dark side :sus:

7156956213_15a94a067a_z.jpg

"Yes! That is a bowl of raw bacon and you are gonna eat it, yer ginger fuck!"

Also...

4330025+_78b8e2869c1923681a0feca58122369d.jpg

8o

BOOM

I thought the thread was about Ainsley?

Since when did it become a thread to make fun of all black celebrities!?

Great picture though... omg I've been laughing for hours

Ooh. what a (mostly) non-threatening wa to start my day on BL :D

Ainsley appears to be some kinda deity. Or possibly a Power Ranger or summat. Wonder why he never mentioned that? :?

imag0135.jpg

^ Might be. Might not. What bizniz is it of yours? I just liked the recipe is all :p

I presume I'm right in assuming these are not an actual product?

ainsley-prick.jpg

What is most scary about that is that somebody put quite a bit of time into creating that really rather disturbing image 8o

Turns out he's not just a pretty (scary) face, he also helps to remind the world of the horrors of slavery via the medium of letting some obscure website use his name and image on their (clearly highly effective cos I have now heard of Sir Thomas Fowell Buxton MP for Weymouth, Dorset (1818-37) and liberator of the slaves by Act of Parliament in 1833) promotion.

ainsley_smr.jpg

A man not just of teeth and eyes but also of substance <3

I have cooked dinner for Ainsley Harriot. He made a comment to our maitre d' about fucking his wife in the arse. :D

1335670045752.jpg

*shivers*

Haha think that's the one I had on my desktop. Worked a lot better on a big screen. I'm debating sticking it on a USB stick and putting it on the TV in the lounge seeing as I've been locked in with no spare key :!

edit: Good to know he's a good guy as well as a terrifying/hilarious TV presence <3